Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185480 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
These folks are just so obsessed with Beverly, they can't even admit it. Lol
My girl is going places while the haters remain stagnant

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
THE AMAKA: These folks are just so obsessed with Beverly, they can't even admit it. Lol

Any news
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
ella.b:

Some of dose ffers were d same ones insulting her..lol
Its all good tho.
Even melvin has started tweeting.
Dillish has been tweeting and blocking ppl saying wrong things bout Steven.
Maria also has started tweeting and has changed her name to " Maria Ifunaya"
much luv to my Maria
just want to c her happy after wat she went tro from her country press b4 BBA

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
THE AMAKA: These folks are just so obsessed with Beverly, they can't even admit it. Lol
Hey babes!
Ur bev is in a hospital receiving
treatment 4 her broken ankle

She sustained a slight sprain on d ankle and she aggravated d sprain while climbing d stage on sunday

Anybody wey know faith city hospital for V.I fit go spy am theregrin
Tho' dem fit don discharge am by now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
Cleo on afmag..channel 154 cheesy...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
tuktudicko:
Hey babes!
Ur bev is in a hospital receiving
treatment 4 her broken ankle

She sustained a slight sprain on d ankle and she aggravated d sprain while climbing d stage on sunday

Anybody wey know faith city hospital for V.I fit go spy am theregrin
Tho' dem fit don discharge am by now

Yes i heard. I was saddened by the news sha...lol
One of my connections in Lagos just spoke to her on the phone today. So everything is good news. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
StateOfMind: Cleo on afmag..channel 154 cheesy...
yeah!
Co-hosting Kumwesu.
That lady is beautiful
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
i just spoke with beverly now.....she thanked me alot for my support and all....told her i was not the only one...sge said i shld extend my greetings to everyone...she is doing fine now....still smiling as i am typing this cos i just spoke with my fav cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
.yes ooo,she definitely is.she has been trending since today.dey shuld continue making her more popular.on sunday on channel tv by 3pm,bev is gonna be there live to set the record straight.dnt miss it.even dos dat insulted her while in d huse ae now saying dey love her and beging for ffb.smh for some peopl.my bev is a star.keep on shining girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
.yes ooo,she definitely is.she has been trending since today.dey shuld continue making her more popular.on sunday on channel tv by 3pm,bev is gonna be there live to set the record straight.dnt miss it.even dos dat insulted her while in d huse are now saying dey love her and beging for ffb.smh for some peopl.my bev is a star.keep on shining girl.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nickizich(f): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
Maria and melvin kissing behind during the after party

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
This denzel is a psycho.. *pukes*

Melaria livin' it up at the background cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
Denzel fücking ruined the picture angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
And I might most likely be going for her party tommorow tho.....so whoever wants to say anything to her should quote me....I would show it to her tommorow

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
nickizich: Maria and melvin kissing behind during the after party

I love this so much.saw the pic so many times bt dnt take note
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
The party has been over since Sunday. Why are you guys not going home? Still licking your wounds? grin

People are stuck to this thread, miracle might still happen...... grin grin grin

I miss watching BBA myself.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2013

Oh wow!dint notice that and I ve seen d pic like a 100xs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Twitter accounts of the chasemates.
Angelo - (@angeloafrikaans)
Annabel (@AnnMbaru)
Bassey (@BasseyOfficial)
Betty (@BettyZoneboo)
Beverly (@Beverly_Osu)
Biguesas (@Biguesas)
Bimp (@BamlakT)
Bolt (@Fofumomi)
Cleo (@Cleo_IceQueen)
Denzel (@DenzelUG)
Dillish (@Dillish_lishy)
Elikem (@elikem_detailor)
Fatima ( @_RubiksCube_)
Feza (@FezaKessy)
Hakeem ( @HulkMandaza)
Huddah (@HuddaMonroe)
Koketso (@KokaMod)
LK4 (@LK_Four)
Maria (@MariaNepembe)
Melvin (@Melvin0duah) <- not
a O but the number 0
Motamma (@Mottieluv)
Nando (@AmmyNando)
Natasha (@NatashaTontho)
Neyll (@Neyll80)
Oneal (@Onizee)
Pokello (@pokellosexxy)
Selly (@therealsellygh)
Sulu (@Sulu_Pi)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2013
languys69: The party has been over since Sunday. Why are you guys not going home? Still licking your wounds? grin

People are stuck to this thread, miracle might still happen...... grin grin grin

I miss watching BBA myself.

Very funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 30, 2013

Can Denzel's head not be soooo huge lmao! Where is that bitterlemon that was screaming like a phooool asking for proof? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 30, 2013
Yinkade: And I might most likely be going for her party tommorow tho.....so whoever wants to say anything to her should quote me....I would show it to her tommorow

OH!!! Yes oh! Make I famz small.

Tell her that I know she's my fan but she's yet to know it. grin grin. She has such a rare wonderful personality that I fell in love with! I gbaduned her stay in the house....she was hella entertaining damnnn!

Tell her to enter Nollywood ASAP and not waste that talent she has right there.

Tell her I am happy for her and Angelo and pray it lasts forever.

TELL HER SHE IS A SHINING STAR!!!!

Tell her that she should just be a little bit more patient for my arrival on twitter grin grin

AND YES!! Tell her that she MUST continue her friendship with Maria oh if not I will hattttteee. That's a beautiful friendship right there

And lastly, God Bless you Beverly!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:32am On Aug 30, 2013
Mariarocks:

Can Denzel's head not be soooo huge lmao! Where is that bitterlemon that was screaming like a phooool asking for proof? grin grin
Yes that bitter lemon should come out. She was acting as if proof will stop her from saying what she was saying and that is a lie. She will continue I am sure...lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 30, 2013
noname: Yes that bitter lemon should come out. She was acting as if proof will stop her from saying what she was saying and that is a lie. She will continue I am sure...lol.

Lwkm. Y evils na? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 2:19am On Aug 30, 2013
My Maria and Dillish with Namibian PM Hage Geingob.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 2:33am On Aug 30, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lwkm. Y evils na? grin
No evils oh! Na her dey make mouth say make people provide picture as if, if she see picture she go close her mouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 30, 2013
noname: Yes that bitter lemon should come out. She was acting as if proof will stop her from saying what she was saying and that is a lie. She will continue I am sure...lol.

LMAO!! Ofcourse. She no get sense na. All these Mellish people. Dem go see 101 proof and still go dey yarn another thing. I saw one Mellish' tweet. Someone was like....it's a pity, Melvin said he will still choose Maria over Dillish...and you wouldn't believe this phoool said "I don't believe him". grin grin grin grin grin LOL! I coulda choked on my food when I saw that tweet. grin grin grin.

Na wa o. Sooo are you trying to tell me that people have not yet dug up more after party pics of Maria and Melvin undecided undecided undecided. Na so una badbelle reach sooo?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 30, 2013
noname: My Maria and Dillish with Namibian PM Hage Geingob.

Oh boy see Dillish' mustache shocked shocked

E be like say Maria don fine pass her oh undecided undecided
grin grin.

Maybe Dillish was just tired.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 30, 2013
Gosh I used to think na only hm's dey chop plenty insult but oh boy....that Stephen dude don hear am oh shocked shocked. I just dey see some insults wey people don give am. Chei. This life...eyah.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:03am On Aug 30, 2013
Ginger78: .yes ooo,she definitely is.she has been trending since today.dey shuld continue making her more popular.on sunday on channel tv by 3pm,bev is gonna be there live to set the record straight.dnt miss it.even dos dat insulted her while in d huse are now saying dey love her and beging for ffb.smh for some peopl.my bev is a star.keep on shining girl.

Can someone record it and put it on youtube for me. Or do they already have a youtube channel? sad embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:05am On Aug 30, 2013
Yinkade: And I might most likely be going for her party tommorow tho.....so whoever wants to say anything to her should quote me....I would show it to her tommorow

Tell her THE AMAKA loves her! If she has a number one fan in the United States, it's definitely me! And that if she ever plans to visit California, she should let me know so we can party together.
Tell her that I love the relationship between her and Angelo and I wish them the best of luck in the future cause they are the cutest. She was entertaining, she was my chase, and to not mind the haters cause she is a star!

*AND DONT FORGET to take lot of pictures please!* smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 30, 2013
PLS TEL HER I LIKE HER ROUNDED CALABASH SHAPED A'SS...DT I HAD E'RECTION WEN I SAW HER WITH ANGELO INSIDE DT BATH TUB..

AND SHE SHOULD LEAV ANGELO BCS I SUSPECT D GUY HAS ER'ECTILE DYSFXN, HIS ABILITY TO ONLY RUB D CL'ITTORIS WITH HIS PENS WITOUT PENETRATIN IS TOO AMAZIN TO BE TRUE

AND I LIKE HER AGBERO VOICE....IN CONCLUSION I LOVE HER AND WISH HER D BEST

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2013
If truly you will see her,tell her tabhi loves her dearly nd wishes her well,she hs a long way to go nd she will make it in all her endevors..beverly rocks nd she was the real chase,can't wait for her to be in abujakiss kiss all over

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.