Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186066 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Durielsmomma23(f): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
spade: So, according to Twitter, Cleo has dumped Hakeem?

And to those people asking for the thread to closed, why not just unfollow it and live happily ever after?
The Big Brother thread should exist after the show, so as to serve as updates on the ex-housemates and what they've got their teeth in.

Or do you want this thread to end up like the one dedicated to StarGame, where the MAIN action which happened Post-BBA (Kealia vs Seylia) wasn't documented?

After StarGame, Talia went posting apologetic messages on Seydou's wall, begging him to take her back. He eventually did, and they reunited in Lagos when he came to shoot his reality show. Talia also made paintings and sketches of Seydou, telling the Kealia advocates to phuck off. This eventually led to numerous attacks from disgruntled psychotic Kealia disciples on Talia's Facebook page, but this didn't stop her.
The final straw that broke the camel's back was when she posted a picture of herself holding that beautiful guitar Seydou had bought for her. This led many Kealia followers into early suicide. Their chief Epistle-maker Chippy Seira (who eventually mutated in the later stages to become Irina Derevko) tried to save the situation by creating a fake Talia account claiming her original account was hacked and she wasn't the one dedicating those poems to Seydou on her Facebook page; but the damage had already been done. The defeated Kealians ended up closing down their Facebook page of over 6000 members when they realized they were living a lie.

However, some die-hard followers of the Kealia mirage went on to create another page titled "Keafamlia". There, Irina Derevko proceeded to exhaust all vile words in her vocabulary, on Talia, but she didn't give a phuck. Their page grew to about 700 followers and they were all South Africans who only knew what they could do best - Xenophobia.

The final nail to the coffin was the SoundCity Music Awards which Seydou was invited to. He came all the way from Lisbon, Portugal to Banana Island, his residence (niggah is PAID, I won't phucking lie!). Seydou was given a "VVIP" membership to the award show, and he met up with Tamara and Talia, the former whom he took to his hotel room for the night.
When the pictures were published, the Kealians knew it was game over, and they had to abandon their page to go create a final one called 'Dwelling Reloaded'. They stayed there and cried their eyeballs out, while hurling insults at Zambian women. They swore off Talia and pledged their full support to Keagan.

But wait...

Keagan came on his personal page a few days later to lay it out in black and white that he didn't give a phuck about the fans and the fact that they missed him. That the game ended a long time ago and it was time for these idle souls to move on.

Crushed, broken and humiliated, these Kealians were finally laid to rest where their decomposing carcasses were consumed by emaciated hyenas.

Seydou finally come im own to reveal say his fiancee Sheila actually carry bele, and he was only creeping with Talia to chop and clean mouth just like Keagan did. He dumped Talia and told his stans like Lilian Whyte to grow the phuck up and go buy lives! grin

So ended the chapters of Kealia and Seylia grin

You see? With closed threads, how una go sabi say all this action happen?
I think we need this thread to be left open so the chapters of the housemates would end naturally!

Already, LKetso don end, and Hacleo just ended this afternoon.

Hopefully, the relationships that kicked off outside the house (like Melvin and Maria) would lead to something meaningful, just like Kevin and Elizabeth's did. smiley
thanks spade nice write up..this thread shouldn't be close....if u no like unfollow jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Flome(f): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
No updates from the party?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Dem dey enjoy the party forget say dem suppose update!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Just leaving for the party,had to watch Bayern Munich's match....will update y̶̲̥̅̊'all when I get there
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
No updates from the party?
them dey dance to limpopo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 31, 2013
Nando chilling in Dar with the "Jostified" himself...KEVIN and his wife ELIZABETH. Nando will also be in Naija soon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 31, 2013
Got this from twitter

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 12:14am On Aug 31, 2013
Mariarocks: Got this from twitter
.whose twitter handle?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 31, 2013
Another 1

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 31, 2013
Ginger78: .whose twitter handle?
@swtlovex
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 31, 2013
Bev has changed her hair I guess

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 31, 2013
Karen, Mel and Bev

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:57am On Aug 31, 2013
Mariarocks: Karen, Mel and Bev
Rotflmao!!!!!
Holy moses!! Wetin happen to bev mouth/cheeks? She fight person ni?
Abi na style?.. Lol
To be honest,i see only three people in that pic... Karen,Melvin and Gordons..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 31, 2013
Kslib:
Rotflmao!!!!!
Holy moses!! Wetin happen to bev mouth/cheeks? She fight person ni?
Abi na style?.. Lol
To be honest,i see only three people in that pic... Karen,Melvin and Gordons..
All izz well!

LMAO! Crawl back to where you came from Kslib.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 31, 2013
Please, what is Karen doing in the photo? Jeez, her face gives me the creeps. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:27am On Aug 31, 2013
Mariarocks:

LMAO! Crawl back to where you came from Kslib.
lol.. You know i'm saying the truth..lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:29am On Aug 31, 2013
ItsModella: Please, what is Karen doing in the photo? Jeez, her face gives me the creeps. undecided
I Find it "sexy"..
The pose..
The stare..
The fire in her eyes..
*ok,lemme stop here b4 i get someone horn.y*
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:32am On Aug 31, 2013
When will karen stop bleaching? She nor just fine@all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 31, 2013
Agbgift: When will karen stop belching? She nor just fine@all.

She doesn't look like she's "belching" in the picture grin grin

I'm just messing with you. I know you meant bleaching grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 31, 2013
Kslib:
lol.. You know i'm saying the truth..lol
All izz well!

Lies!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:45am On Aug 31, 2013
Mariarocks:

Lies!
lmao!! Haba na...
Ok!! Maybe gordons was an exaggeration,how about "I go dye"...lol
That pic doesnt do justice to bev atall.
..lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:49am On Aug 31, 2013
Maria has added "Oduah" to her name on fb. Maria Nepembe Oduah....hmmmmmmmm.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 31, 2013
Kslib:
lmao!! Haba na...
Ok!! Maybe gordons was an exaggeration,how about "I go dye"...lol
That pic doesnt do justice to bev atall.
..lol
All izz well!
I believe the problem is from her makeup. The makeup doesn't do her any justice.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:52am On Aug 31, 2013
ninnyanny: Maria has added "Oduah" to her name on fb. Maria Nepembe Oduah....hmmmmmmmm.
Wow!! Really?
Make she take things slow cos Men can misbehave atimes..
I wish her "happiness" sha..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 31, 2013
ninnyanny: Maria has added "Oduah" to her name on fb. Maria Nepembe Oduah....hmmmmmmmm.
I just checked it out, it's a fake account.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:57am On Aug 31, 2013
Kslib:
Wow!! Really?
Make she take things slow cos Men can misbehave atimes..
I wish her "happiness" sha..
All izz well!
or couldn't it be that some of these melaria fans opened a new account? Lol...its possible...cos her page on fb stil has Maria Nepembe. But she changed her twitter name to "Ifunanya maria" lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:58am On Aug 31, 2013
ItsModella:
I believe the problem is from her makeup. The makeup doesn't do her any justice.
You can say that again..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:59am On Aug 31, 2013
ItsModella:
I just checked it out, it's a fake account.
thought as much! These people won't stop! On her fb page,alota mellish fans still insult her everyday.well I love her maturity.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:16am On Aug 31, 2013
Ok ! I just confirmed on the "stop the hate on maria page" that the fb page with the name "Maria Nepembe Oduah is fake. The person who opened that account is a DEDICATED melaria fan. Lol...Lord have mercy.its amazing how people live their lives fixing other people's lives while neglecting theirs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2013
ninnyanny: Ok ! I just confirmed on the "stop the hate on maria page" that the fb page with the name "Maria Nepembe Oduah is fake. The person who opened that account is a DEDICATED melaria fan. Lol...Lord have mercy.its amazing how people live their lives fixing other people's lives while neglecting theirs.

Pfft! After seeing accounts like "Shuti Kwamchukwu" during the post-AllStars era, nothing can phucking surprise me anymore grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2013
Mariarocks:

She doesn't look like she's "belching" in the picture grin grin

I'm just messing with you. I know you meant bleaching grin grin

Lol. Nor mind me, na opera mini turn my spellings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.