Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186070 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
waxdude:
dey der na.....*rolled eyez like one girl wey dey here*

Keep rolling them. Una two eyes go soon fall for sand.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:
see bodyguard dey use style look her baka

Sabi nigga. Cease any opportunity grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
waxdude:
dey der na.....*rolled eyez like one girl wey dey here*
Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
dillish with grand pa and Maria
hving probs uploading
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:
dillish with grand pa and Maria
hving probs uploading

Abeg upload o. I dey gbadun ur pics gann. Plus I wanna see Maria
SOM, same goes to you o. Don't stop stalking Cleo for us abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
@ella.b

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
ItsModella: @ella.b

Aww! My Maria! Love her!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
ItsModella: @ella.b

thanks

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
Thanks for the pics babes. Where's that silly kgr28(or whatever his name is) that was saying its the Nigerians forcing Dilish on Melvin? This 'Mellish' fantansy is as Namibian as much as Nigerian. I just hope it dies soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
dominique: Thanks for the pics babes. Where's that silly kgr28(or whatever his name is) that was saying its the Nigerians forcing Dilish on Melvin? This 'Mellish' fantansy is as Namibian as much as Nigerian. I just hope it dies soon.
I am not sure about that. I heard it was like 5 people that shouted and that Dillish turned and waved at them and Steven just laughed. I heard they were actually singing Ruby Ruby Ruby. Don't know how true this is but there are lots of rumors going around.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
I see ya'll still kiping the fire burning.. Never to despair or give up the chase.. Ji sie unu ike... The updates, they re nice, worry not pips, melvin gon be alryt.. His personality gonna see him through..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
I can't deal.I just can't

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:
jay and bee...kanye and kim cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
Meloity must make sense ooo grin
#meloitygringringrin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:
u go fear JayZ n Beyonce abi Kanye n Kim K
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

thanks

Mehn see my Maria kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
tuktudicko: Meloity must make sense ooo grin
#meloitygringringrin

shocked shocked oh boy. phew!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Come to think of it. IK no get sense at all. How Stephen for don propose on stage undecided undecided like huhn?? It will just show he's weak. I like the way Stephen is handling it. That guy sabi. If she's yours, she'll still be yours a year from now. If she isn't....then no need to tie her down.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 29, 2013
Elikem arrives Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2013
Tot d bra size thingy was jst a joke
But now I begin 2 wonder

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2013
OMG!!. WTF is wrong with feza?. She really needs a bra in her life... Owlneal don suffer lipsrsealed... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2013
THE AMAKA: I'm gonna miss Beverly sha.... kiss

Lol, Random Thought:
People saying Melvin should pursue Dillish despite her being with Steven.
Beverly is stupiid and desperate to "go after" a man that "has" a girlfriend outside.
Nigerians are great people mehn.
*rolls eyes in disgust*
.me 2.am gonna miss her big time.i wsh her all d best in life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2013
ochongonoko: OMG!!. WTF is wrong with feza?. She really needs a bra in her life... Owlneal don suffer lipsrsealed... Smh
needs a bra in her life? Dt got mee laughing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2013
ochongonoko: OMG!!. WTF is wrong with feza?. She really needs a bra in her life... Owlneal don suffer lipsrsealed... Smh
she needs a stylist, her dressing has become something else.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2013
Omg bev has started tweeting on twitter.so much love for her on twitter especially from south africans.her fellowers keeps raising.i love it cos its nice.keep ur head up high girl,u are a star.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2013
ella.b:

she needs a stylist, her dressing has become something else.

She needs to go for how do i look
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2013
ItsModella: Elikem arrives Ghana.

Ppl no go welcome am?na only reporters?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2013
Ginger78: Omg bev has started tweeting on twitter.so much love for her on twitter especially from south africans.her fellowers keeps raising.i love it cos its nice.keep ur head up high girl,u are a star.
Some of dose ffers were d same ones insulting her..lol
Its all good tho.
Even melvin has started tweeting.
Dillish has been tweeting and blocking ppl saying wrong things bout Steven.
Maria also has started tweeting and has changed her name to " Maria Ifunaya"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
ella.b:

Its all good tho.

hey,we don marry wife o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
ella.b:

Its all good tho.

As in ehn. Don't blame her though. Melvin is just so loveable. And people just need to back off Steven. Haba!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
ella.b:

hmmmm, me likey smiley. but Feza seriously need a stylst gosh!!! embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
dominique:

hmmmm, me likey smiley. but Feza seriously need a stylst gosh!!! embarassed

I hope the relationship works.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.