Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,245 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:53 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188967 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
lol..
E don tey wey i dey view that thread since page 1... Lol
Seriously,you be crook.. You can pretend/lie ehn... Chai!!!! Lol
All izz well!

So you knew about that thread and kept quiet all these while?

You for invite your crush on this thread to that thread woo the hell outta her? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

So you knew about that thread and kept quiet all these while?

You for invite your crush on this thread to that thread woo the hell outta her? grin
So you wan tell me say you no know abt the thread? Hmmmmn.. Lie lie..
Besides,my crush will never/can never know that i have a crush on her.. Lol grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
lol..
E don tey wey i dey view that thread since page 1... Lol
Seriously,you be crook.. You can pretend/lie ehn... Chai!!!! Lol
All izz well!

I skim over that thread as well. It was quite interesting. So tell us, who you are trying to woo there grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

I skim over that thread as well. It was quite interesting. So tell us, who you are trying to woo there grin
Wooing challenge na for people wey get "sugar" for mouth...
People wey fit use mouth press girl "mumu button".. Lol
I be viewer ooo.. grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko: Bia kslib, I saw you peeping on that wooing thread

Crook.. grin

Anyway, never knew itsmodella is this popular shockedshocked

I've been checking her out lipsrsealed.. Know a lot about her now

Been checking out the other ladies mentioned on that thread out too wink

Liar! Lalaosky.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
Wooing challenge na for people wey get "sugar" for mouth...
People wey fit use mouth press girl "mumu button".. Lol
I be viewer ooo.. grin
All izz well!

Like say no be you sabi pass
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

So you view it too? grin. Badt gehl

Would have wooed you but it's clear bizbloke and melvin have got your heart

How two people go get her heart? Abeg, go for Melvin, Ella.

Just kidding. Try am make I vex go hama grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Okay, I just realized that. I already opened a tab to reply your unmodified post, when I got a call. I didn't refresh before proceeding to reply after my call, hence why I quoted your unmodified post.

I know. I just felt my modified post somewhat answered your reply.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
StateOfMind:
Ok, I'm done stalking this lady embarassed
haba..has she said anything bout hakeem?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

How two people go get her heart? Abeg, go for Melvin, Ella.

Just kidding. Try am make I vex go hama grin
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol! I see anoda Melvin in U! Using Stephen as an excuse for not following Dillish up. U doing d same now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
dillish in her country.
the fans kept screaming Melvin's name in d presence of Steven.
Steve refused to allow ppl get close to her.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Melvin is trending in Namibia.
na WA o.Mellish fans don't want Steven.
some Namibians no want Steven.trouble dey o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:
dillish in her country.
the fans kept screaming Melvin's name in d presence odd Steven.
Da fuq!! The fans dey mad.. Which kain rubbish be that? Msheeeeeeew!!!
Stephen,you are not alone..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:
Wait ooo.. Na everywhere you dey?
Hiaaaan!
Lol
All izz definately well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

Na serious trouble steven enter so.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Dey der. No go find babe for yourself. tongue

Lol.
undecided see dis one,u know weda i don marry?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
Da fuq!! The fans dey mad.. Which kain rubbish be that? Msheeeeeeew!!!
Stephen,you are not alone..
All izz well!

Lmao Steven no allow d fans talk to dillish na hin dem vex start to dey call Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
Wait ooo.. Na everywhere you dey?
Hiaaaan!
Lol
All izz definately well!
lol meself dey shocked o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
So my boy picked Maria? That's wassup grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
waxdude:
undecided see dis one,u know weda i don marry?

Marry, ke? Ifahear. Mtcheew grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:
dillish in her country.
the fans kept screaming Melvin's name in d presence of Steven.
WTF.wait a minute is it nigerians in namibia are screaming melvin's name or namibians,Oh dis isn't good 4 steve at all cause if it is me NA ME AND DOSE FANS.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

grin

cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

Are you serious? shocked shocked. What the hell. Dey wan force these people together sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
updates from @oforilove0242
Steven and d bodyguards dint allow dillish's mother to welcome her daughter.

na WA o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Amaechi5: WTF.wait a minute is it nigerians in namibia are screaming melvin's name or namibians,Oh dis isn't good 4 steve at all cause if it is me NA ME AND DOSE FANS.
nope...Steve dint allow d fans to say hello to her so dey started chanting Melvin's name(maybe to spite him).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:
updates from @oforilove0242
Steven and d bodyguards dint allow dillish's mother to welcome her daughter.

na WA o
*falls from bamboo*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
see bodyguard dey use style look her baka

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

nope...Steve dint allow d fans to say hello to her so dey started chanting Melvin's name(maybe to spite him).

Eyah,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Marry, ke? Ifahear. Mtcheew grin
dey der na.....*rolled eyez like one girl wey dey here*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
So apparently I hear IK is Mellish grin grin grin grin grin. No wonder during the finale he only asked Melvin about Selly and Dillish. I was like WTF! Selly of how many years ago. Ask the obvious gaddamit grin grin grin This shiit is so funny I won't even lie.

IK no qualms tho! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.