Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188985 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yaay guys. I'm finally almost free. I just have to do something and i'd be back. In like 2 hours or less. What a stressful week I had.

Nawa oh. Una no wan post here again? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
U people should log on na? Haba undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ok I have to go now. Will be back...if i'm still in my right senses grin grin.

Whether or not, i'd still be back
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thankyou Briareos cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
47 angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
funny.
Where's ginger though?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

Heartbreak?. Have you started your smoking again?. You need Jesus undecided
shocked shocked cheesy Nah, I don't need to smoke to see deep cheesy But seriously thank God cheesy cheesy Welcome back bro smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
46 angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
ToyinDipo:
shocked shocked cheesy Nah, I don't need to smoke to see deep cheesy But seriously thank God cheesy cheesy Welcome back bro smiley

Lol. Thanks man. It feels not too good to be back cos all posters has deserted this thread and it's feel weird though

@gh kwame, you're right but prob is, EVERYBODY seem to have deserted this thread. They just peep, and log out or move to other sections

I miss the old days.. Miss all posters, especially c'est moi, ella.b, ginger and modella and co. Don't see the amaka again. Where did you keep our wife na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Ehya. Sorry ehn. Na work you dey go?

Speaking of traffic, after spending 12 hours on Lagos-Ibadan expressway some years back, my hate for heavy traffic increased. angry

Lol. You can spice up the thread ni. smiley You already started. Please, follow it up.
Na work oh and ph traffic....anyway just saw on facebook there will gate fee for selly's birthday..50GH,nawoo,where do they pay gate fee a for a birthday party...mehn chicks re not smilling oh.invited Housemates are sulu,melvin,dellish,maira,natasha,angelo and bassey,she no even invite beverly,is like she still dey beef bev oh or they missed bev pics on the poster...anyway my problem na the gate fee...smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
10 angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
jumong pan: Na work oh and ph traffic....anyway just saw on facebook there will gate fee for selly's birthday..50GH,nawoo,where do they pay gate fee a for a birthday party...mehn chicks re not smilling oh.invited Housemates are sulu,melvin,dellish,maira,natasha,angelo and bassey,she no even invite beverly,is like she still dey beef bev oh or they missed bev pics on the poster...anyway my problem na the gate fee...smh

Okay.

Lol @ gate fee. Even if na MJ dey do birthday. Nawa o!

If she no actually invite Beverly, wetin Beverly do am ni? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Okay.

bev birthday is on 27th,we share same birthday date,maybe dat why she wasn't invited n selly's is on 25th,but she celebrating it on 27th,wonder if melvin n angelo will share themselves into two places..n
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Okay.

bev birthday is on 27th,we share same birthday date,maybe dat why she wasn't invited n selly's birthday is on 25th,but she's celebrating it on 27th,I wonder if melvin n angelo will share themselves into two places.for bev n selly .just dey think am sha...UTI is the MC of selly's birthday oh

Nando is throwing a 7days birthday party frm 3-10th oct...smh,invited housemates on the poster BIMP,BEVERLY,ANGELO,ANNABEL, FATIMA,BOLT n HAKEEN...Annynandonation
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
jumong pan: bev birthday is on 27th,we share same birthday date,maybe dat why she wasn't invited n selly's birthday is on 25th,but she's celebrating it on 27th,I wonder if melvin n angelo will share themselves into two places.for bev n selly .just dey think am sha...UTI is the MC of selly's birthday oh

Nando is throwing a 7days birthday party frm 3-10th oct...smh,invited housemates on the poster BIMP,BEVERLY,ANGELO,ANNABEL, FATIMA,BOLT n HAKEEN...Annynandonation

Looool. Make dem attend half-half na. I no know sef. They just have to choose ni.

7 days birthday party? Hian! That one long sha. You go attend?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Interview between Pokello and Amanda of Gh0ne

H0st: what are you planning 0n doing?
P0kello: Elikem and I are launching a Polikem Clothing Line. It's gonna be unisex.

H0st: aside from Elikem, what will make you return to Ghana?
P0kello: i feel Ghana love me more than Zimbabwe loves me.

H0st: do you know any of the dialects?
P0kello: Yes, I kinda know more of the swear words, but I know Akwaaba, Konkonsa etal

H0st: "hw3 n'afonu bi" (look at her cheeks)
P0kello: huh?

H0st: me pa mu tsew mamu nka tsre3 nu. (Pleading with viewers not to translate it to her)
P0kello: (gesturing what D hell the h0st is talking about)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Looool. Make dem attend half-half na. I no know sef. They just have to choose ni.

7 days birthday party? Hian! That one long sha. You go attend?
Attend nando party kwa...hahahahaha,u re funny oh,but I don't mind to party wit bev n bimp oh..I so much love these two,bimp is my guy all day everyday,cute,intelligent n gentle
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
ochongonoko: @eksbabe, alluring smile you've got. Me likey wink
smileyThank U
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
@therealsellygh:: Wow, @SofaLounge81 in Abuja 9ja
is offering free tickets to Ghana for
my bday. Am honoured. Guys follow
them for updates.

click here for your ticket

Free Air Tickets, talk of business strategy, thanks to Selly's retweet a lot of people have checked their site!
Anyway, where does it stipulate that her B'day gate ticket is 50GH? Cos its not on her TL.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
jumong pan: Attend nando party kwa...hahahahaha,u re funny oh,but I don't mind to party wit bev n bimp oh..I so much love these two,bimp is my guy all day everyday,cute,intelligent n gentle
Please don't allow us cause trouble here o. Just leave Bimp for me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
jumong pan: Attend nando party kwa...hahahahaha,u re funny oh,but I don't mind to party wit bev n bimp oh..I so much love these two,bimp is my guy all day everyday,cute,intelligent n gentle

Lol. See am. She dey fear Nando. grin

Hmmmm... 1 Bimp...lol. The guy is cool anyway.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 20, 2013
modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 20, 2013
modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 20, 2013
modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:43am On Sep 20, 2013
Na wa o,no gist.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 20, 2013
modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 20, 2013
modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 12:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks: BSLI B WHEB U SEE THIS, I DONT LIKE THAT WE ARE NOYT REALY COOOOL IM NT FELIN IT

Are you a MALE or FEMALE, Mariarocks? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 20, 2013
modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 20, 2013
modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 20, 2013
modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 20, 2013
modified

(1) (2) (3) ... (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.