Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185498 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2013
Thanx for the sh0utout, @0chon & @Ginger, enjoy Pokello's tw33ts.

@pokellosexxy :: About to depart to Kumasi.arriving 8.30 am.

@
pweedyella
:: How does that concern the twitter
nation??

@pokellosexxy
:: look Atew mumu! If u are
not concerned with my movements why
are u following me? Dont u think that
further exposes ur stupidity?

@
pweedyella
:: @pokellosexxy lmao..madam born 1

@
Iceet20
:: yeah
right stupidity at its highest peak
kwassssiiaaaaa you replying shows
ur concern..jux a
caution ...slowpoke..!!!

@
pweedyella

:: @pokellosexxy uhave to remember
that u are a refugee in ghana so pls
dnt fool else ugon be deported

@akeye_agim :: @pokellosexxy I luv u cos u sure knw
hw 2 giv it 2 d stupid nd rude fanz

@
pweedyella
:: @pokellosexxy remove sexy frm ur
name cos u look like agama lizard in
reality..

read the sheet here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2013
nadia_SA:
Oh so u causing much traffic on my thread after I was the first to wish u HBD!! angry angry I take it back nd I want my airtime

JooR
I thought i gave it to you on that Literature thread angry

Geeez!!! It was Nadia_.SA OMG!!! shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2013
@ochon thanks for the shoutout
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

That's good to know. At least as this thread prepares to die, the "relationships" waxes stronger wink

Mehn, what was in the hidden posts?. Jeeeezz!!. why can't everybody read hidden posts together with mods?. angry

Good morning y'all

S/O to stateofmind, mariarocks, kslib, dramah, njokusboy, ginger, c'est moi, ella.b, itsmodella, ginger78, jumong pan, jekyll&hyde, gh kwame, the amaka, sexytabhi, toyindipo, andrerush, spade, iyawotm, domnique, feminine A, toxxxxxxxx, dannyxy, gom, ninnynanny and others that have contributed to this thread by viewing or posting

Y'all have a swell day

Signing out.. See y'all next year cry
thanks bro,gudmorning 2 u too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2013
Elikem Shooting A Movie With Jackie
Appiah
Big Brother Africa The chase third-runner-up Elikem
Kumordzie has landed a movie role just weeks
after his arrival from the realty show.
Elikem is currently busy on the set shooting along
side super-actors Jackie Appiah and Lil Win.
The ‘Tailor’ had said he wants to get into fashion
designing but it seems he has his plate full already.
The name of the movie has not been announced yet
but the folks involved in the project expect the
movie to hit the screens before the Christmas
holidays.
Apart from spending time on the set, Elikem is also
touring the ten regions in Ghana with his
Zimbabwean sweetheart Pokello who is in the
country to pay him a return visit after he flew to check on her in her home country Zimbabwe.

If this is true, I wish him all the best.
Good morning to you all.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2013
You go fear all the hidden post ni.
Mariarocks kpele.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Omo, the short guy wey wear red for this Blazer poster na die. He's scary o. shocked

The secret muderer sEems more cool. But I don't think, this films do get to nigeria. Would love to watch it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2013
Agbgift: Elikem Shooting A Movie With Jackie
Appiah
Big Brother Africa The chase third-runner-up Elikem
Kumordzie has landed a movie role just weeks
after his arrival from the realty show.
Elikem is currently busy on the set shooting along
side super-actors Jackie Appiah and Lil Win.
The ‘Tailor’ had said he wants to get into fashion
designing but it seems he has his plate full already.
The name of the movie has not been announced yet
but the folks involved in the project expect the
movie to hit the screens before the Christmas
holidays.
Apart from spending time on the set, Elikem is also
touring the ten regions in Ghana with his
Zimbabwean sweetheart Pokello who is in the
country to pay him a return visit after he flew to check on her in her home country Zimbabwe.

If this is true, I wish him all the best.
Good morning to you all.

This is niceee. I really wish him well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2013
sexytabhi:
Please don't allow us cause trouble here o. Just leave Bimp for me.
hehehehehehe....pls oh go park well oh, Bimp is my guy oh,we even talk thru skype ohgrin...so I will advice u go for Nando tongue

Lol,how re u doin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2013
Ginger78: Gudmorning all.i hope y"all had a wonderful nite.shoutout to @theamaka,@drahmah,@jumung pan,@mariarocks,@ochon,@gh kwame,@itsmodella,@eskbabe,@c"est moi,@kslib,@ninnanny,@noname,@shezy,@j/h,@yinkade,@sexytahbi.i missed y"all and i love u.do have a nice day and God bless y"all in Jesus name,Amen.
GOod morning to u dear,hope u re good? Where ve u bin? missed u too. TGIF
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2013
http:///tdMjcq9HRs

dillish's look inspired by Nicole
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2013
god_of_music: I thought i gave it to you on that Literature thread angry

Geeez!!! It was Nadia_.SA OMG!!! shocked shocked
cry cry not fair!!!

cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
huddah looks like she's high

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
elikem za tailor

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
oneza still going strong

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Melvin and friends..
even M.I dey play bball lol

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Sup y'all?Good to knw the regulars are still here. Whats all these i'm reading about the mods closing the thread. @mods...im the OP,i think i should know why my thread is about to be closed?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
MOD, PLS SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN. BIG BROTHER AFRICA IS OVER. MOVE ON WITH YA LIVES, PEEP.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
Agbgift:

The secret muderer sEems more cool. But I don't think, this films do get to nigeria. Would love to watch it.

Bassey follow for the cast na. Send am tweet, ein go arrange am enter Naija.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks: @Braierious. shocked Thank you for hiding all those posts and banning me yesterday. You are a really cool mod. Those things were very personal. lol

Now I am too hungry at 3am, i'm going to make some noodles grin

Please anyone that quoted me or said something about what was going on, please modify your posts. Thank you. I'd say something about it later.

Done. I dey wait for your speech. Lol

Anyway, I was able to see almost all but no wahala (I don sabi your name, so no try me if not, I go use broom enter US come break ur head) tongue. We all have something to say. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol. I was kidding. Thought that will make people come outta their hiding and comment more on this thread. Hope biz is going on fine?. Read your *****, it's well composed and touching. Everything that's a beginning definitely has an ending, that's all I've got to say on your latest ***** update. Will miss this thread greatly. Maybe it's finally time to unfollow, here sucks more a toddler.

Hahaha. You wan threaten dudes and babes ni? undecidedgrin Your threat no work naa. Lmao.

Yes, biz is going fine. We're progressing.

Lol. I woke up, came to the thread and everywhere was silent. Just one lady was here. I felt bad instantly that's why you read that (lol).

Something else happened sha when I wrote that but I no go tell you cuz na crazy ish.

Guess I'm attached to this thread; no, not this thread but to you and everyone else here. Need to break away. That's the best. Bad things don't last forever; ditto to good things. Lol @ myself. It is the way it is. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Bassey follow for the cast na. Send am tweet, ein go arrange am enter Naija.

I nor dey twitter na be d tin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Agbgift:

I nor dey twitter na be d tin.

Ehya, I dey Twitter sha if you no wan join. I fit help you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
Josydaky: MOD, PLS SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN. BIG BROTHER AFRICA IS OVER. MOVE ON WITH YA LIVES, PEEP.

Why does it bother you?. Take your own advice and move on, leave the rest of us that still finds this thread relevant Ok?.

I see you @ochongonoko. Why don't you drop by the Manchester United thread sometime, as a United fan, surely that is a thread that ought to catch your interest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hahaha. You wan threaten dudes and babes ni? undecidedgrin Your threat no work naa. Lmao.

Your head dey there grin grin

I been wan use reverse psychology but my plans boomeranged grin. Mehn, I do see a lotta peeps practicing "peeping and going" on this thread. They come in peep, I keep refreshing page to see their comment, but they won't post. As for the rest of your post, I feel the same way too, would've prolly written the same thing in my ***** if I had one.

@andrerush, abeg drop me the link of that man utd thread make I port go that thread since nobody wan talk ni angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
Bia josydaky, you no see the thousand threads wey god of madness, god of werey god of music open, professing his undying love for you ni? undecided. You come here they pour phelgm on us.

Gom have been looking for you since eons. Send him a PM or your details on this thread so that he can contact you ASAP.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Ochongonoko, you promised to adopt your "Ochon" moniker after BBA. Well, its after BBA

And I'm using this medium to officially invite you and Jekyll and Hyde to this Chatroom;

https://www.nairaland.com/1444696/tv-movies-chat-room
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

I been wan use reverse psychology but my plans boomeranged grin. Mehn, I do see a lotta peeps practicing "peeping and going" on this thread. They come in peep, I keep refreshing page to see their comment, but they won't post. As for the rest of your post, I feel the same way too, would've prolly written the same thing in my ***** if I had one.

@andrerush, abeg drop me the link of that man utd thread make I port go that thread since nobody wan talk ni angry

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=18250263&topic=871307
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
Modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Looool.grin Reverse psychology no dey work for here again naa. That 'peep and throway eye' ish na normal normal naa. Thinking about it, I think it was even the matchmaking ish that kept this thread since BBA ended.

No worries. I'll keep getting into your head to voice out our thoughts. Lol smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Done. I dey wait for your speech. Lol

Anyway, I was able to see almost all but no wahala (I don sabi your name, so no try me if not, I go use broom enter US come break ur head) tongue. We all have something to say. smiley

lool. u sabi all the hidden posts as well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.