Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:54 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197037 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

@ first bolded angry grin

@2nd bolded lool no. Which crushes

@3rd bolded looooooooooooooooooool undecided

@4th bolded Wooing ginger ? u wan make drahmah behead me ?

No dey "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL" undecided

Is it about the 3rd bolded *widens eyes and licks lips* shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hi, StateOfMind.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

If you like make u and Ochon believe or not, that's ya biz o. Just stay glued to that somewhere, u go see am before weekend sha. smiley

But, for real mehn, I was shocked sha.

Bia jetli abi na bruce lee, spill this news goddamit and then edit before the mods come online angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

If you like make u and Ochon believe or not, that's ya biz o. Just stay glued to that somewhere, u go see am before weekend sha. smiley

But, for real mehn, I was shocked sha.

Hahahahah. This guy u must tell me what u saw today. I no even fit remember everything I write but I know what those hidden posts were about so u must hint what u saw today
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
ToyinDipo: Mariarocks, where did you keep ItsModella?

LOL what do u mean
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Bia jetli abi na bruce lee, spill this news goddamit and then edit before the mods come online angry

NEVER!

I can't spill someone's personal ish even at gunpoint.

@MariaRocks, CarujMonella saw it, too, I think.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

I think someone else viewing this thread atm saw it as well. Don't really remember when but I think I caught a glimpse of the person before I got banned and passed out lol

This must be serious.. Spill na please. See the way I'm begging you. Just repost all of them and then edit it please cry
ochongonoko:

No dey "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL" undecided

Is it about the 3rd bolded *widens eyes and licks lips* shocked

I lol'd cuz the thing dey ridiculous.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

LOL what do u mean
We've not been seeing her now. We told you to date her not ...nap her cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

NEVER!

Never?. Echem munagi adika? cry I thought we be paddy paddy). Tell me na

I wish carujmonella was my second account for real. I wouldn't have begging for this juicy tale angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

I lol'd cuz the thing dey ridiculous.

Since you're too drunk to remember what you wrote, tell me who the posts was all about?. Ella.b? wink. Itsmodella? wink. C'est moi? shocked. Kslib? grin

Talk jare
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

NEVER!

There was one name I mentioned that I think might have seen it. Was it ella abi c'est moi, I don't even know but I also caught a glimpse of StateofMind abi I dey hallucinate that time loool.

And don't spill, give me a hint. I will spill it by myself if I want to
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

This must be serious.. Spill na please. See the way I'm begging you. Just repost all of them and then edit it please cry

Ok ok. loool Jekyll must drop wetin him know first before I go tell una brief overview
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

Hahahahah. This guy u must tell me what u saw today. I no even fit remember everything I write but I know what those hidden posts were about so u must hint what u saw today

Lwkm. See ur head. Next time, if you see bottle you go tear race. tongue

Na like so I go do something for Facebook when sleep dey catch me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
ToyinDipo:
We've not been seeing her now. We told you to date her not ...nap her cheesy

Lol and I did neither. She's probably occupied with school. I just saw she hasn't been on NL in 2 days. I really don't know
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

I wish carujmonella was my second account for real. I wouldn't have begging for this juicy tale angry

LMFAOOOO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol. Abeg o. The 'Never' ish was a joke sha. I go tell you. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:
There was one name I mentioned that I think might have seen it. Was it ella abi c'est moi, I don't even know but I also caught a glimpse of StateofMind abi I dey hallucinate that time loool.

And don't spill, give me a hint. I will spill it by myself if I want to

Let me help you answer the first paragraph. It's not Ella; it should be C'est Moi. StateOfMind? I doubt.

Hahahaha. I spill when I want to. Next time, you no go hide your gender and pinshure. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Since you're too drunk to remember what you wrote, tell me who the posts was all about?. Ella.b? wink. Itsmodella? wink. C'est moi? shocked. Kslib? grin

Talk jare

LOOOOOOOL @kslib. See ehn, let me just say what that Kslib thing was about. Ever since we had that falling out, anytime I'm on NL, I always jam him viewing the same thread as me. And its awkward. I no like when I dey situations like that. I avoid it. I'm the kinda person that argues and moves on from it without holding a grudge. If it was that we still dey talk after that little ish, it'd have been fine but we no even dey talk at all so I no dey feel am which is why I spoke about it.

And the hidden posts where not about any of them. Tho I realized I mentioned @itsamaka hahahaha what the hell. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

I've been seeing you "peeping" countless times. Why have you deserted me/us. Miss your presence lipsrsealed *face palm*

Lol @ deserted..and yeah, I've been peeping o, just lazy to reply..hope you good..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Let me help you answer the first paragraph. It's not Ella; it should be C'est Moi. StateOfMind? I doubt.

Hahahaha. I spill when I want to. Next time, you no go hide your gender and pinshure. tongue

LOL liesss! U sef no sabi anything. Na just hint I dey ask and u never drop am. Don't worry, I know u want to know as well. Just admit u didnt see it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

LOL liesss! U sef no sabi anything. Na just hint I dey ask and u never drop am. Don't worry, I know u want to know as well. Just admit u didnt see it.

Hahaha. See Thomas. Oya dey der na make Jesus con show you ein palms na.

Lmao! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lwkm. See ur head. Next time, if you see bottle you go tear race. tongue

Na like so I go do something for Facebook when sleep dey catch me.

Mehn, I used to be able to hold my liquor till one incident where I stopped drinking to get drunk so this was my first time I got really wasted. And it just reminded me why I stopped drinking that much. Thank God say my folks drop me back for my apartment and na my room I dey display instead of somewhere else
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Hi, StateOfMind.

Hello bizbloke smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hahaha. See Thomas. Oya dey der na make Jesus con show you ein palms na.

Lmao! grin

LOOL. Look at this young man. You're just wasting my time and the time of everyone wey was know wetin dey there. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

Mehn, I used to be able to hold my liquor till one incident where I stopped drinking to get drunk so this was my first time I got really wasted. And it just reminded me why I stopped drinking that much. Thank God say my folks drop me back for my apartment and na my room I dey display instead of somewhere else

Loool. Drink wicked ni. Sorry sha.

My own no be drink sha. Na sleep o. I con dey force myself to stay awake. E get one comment wey I type. The comment was this: "Can I come and see?" and it was meant for a lady that wrote some stuff about working on a new project.

Next thing I no know when I scroll down to the next post con post the comment. I con go sleep. Na ein I wake up see strange names for my notification o. I con say make I go check the post wey d notifications come from. See trouble. I shock pass person wey electric shock. shocked

My comment go enter one update wey one girl/lady put. She wrote 'I'm bathing stark n.aked now'. Chai! See apology from me that day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

Hello bizbloke smiley

How far? You no even say goodbye. Kilode? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

LOOL. Look at this young man. You're just wasting my time and the time of everyone wey was know wetin dey there. grin

Hehehe. I dey laugh you for Chinese characters sha. 好笑
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Loool. Drink wicked ni. Sorry sha.

My own no be drink sha. Na sleep o. I con dey force myself to stay awake. E get one comment wey I type. The comment was this: "Can I come and see?" and it was meant for a lady that wrote some stuff about working on a new project.

Next thing I no know when I scroll down to the next post con post the comment. I con go sleep. Na ein I wake up see strange names for my notification o. I con say make I go check the post wey d notifications come from. See trouble. I shock pass person wey electric shock. shocked

My comment go enter one update wey one girl/lady put. She wrote 'I'm bathing stark n.aked now'. Chai! See apology from me that day.

Hahahahahhahahhahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahaah lwkm. U sure say na mistake be that wink. Oh boy u go fear the power of sleep na grin grin. LWKM this thing dey too funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hehehe. I dey laugh you for Chinese characters sha. 好笑

LOL u know no. Make I just tell them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ehm those hidden posts. Apparently I thought I was over it but it seems not. cry

I really loved. I got drunk. I cheated. And I got dumped. I don't know if I wrote in specifics about what happened before and after but i'm not gonna go into details cuz its pretty personal grin U can all carry on with ur lives now grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hello Ochon,Hello Jumong Pan,Hello Gingergal.....Hello everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.