Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:52 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197007 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

I think someone else viewing this thread atm saw it as well. Don't really remember when but I think I caught a glimpse of the person before I got banned and passed out lol
grin,I THOUGHT u were drunk..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

Hahahahahhahahhahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahaah lwkm. U sure say na mistake be that wink. Oh boy u go fear the power of sleep na grin grin. LWKM this thing dey too funny

Hehehe. See ur teeth. Na mistake be that oo. I even apologize give her bf. Mehn, that day hot for me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dannyxy: grin,I THOUGHT u were drunk..

Apparently
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

LOL u know no. Make I just tell them

You see yourself? No try twist me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
jumong pan: hehehehehehe....pls oh go park well oh, Bimp is my guy oh,we even talk thru skype ohgrin...so I will advice u go for Nando tongue

Lol,how re u doin?
hehehehe,oya na beg I dey juss lif bimp for me biko. wink

My dear I am very fine. Long time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hehehe. See ur teeth. Na mistake be that oo. I even apologize give her bf. Mehn, that day hot for me.

shocked shocked Oh boy. Apology for wetin? Na u tell am to update that kin thing for fb when she get boyfriend?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

You see yourself? No try twist me.

Twist wetin. I tell u say u no see anything grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

No dey "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL" undecided

Is it about the 3rd bolded *widens eyes and licks lips* shocked
Ochongs,how are u doing? Where have u been na?

[size=2pt]You don leave Carujmonella for house shey[/size]

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

Apparently
i had jst finished my story nd i came to see you making deep confession.braesiaous and caroj modela and 1guest were online
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dannyxy: i had jst finished my story nd i came to see you making deep confession.braesiaous and caroj modela and 1guest were online

Mehn so the people I thought I saw online were not online lool. undecided this is why I should not be tempted to drink so much.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
Loooool.

I no see anything o. I slept early and woke by 4am or so. Na God save MariaRocks sha.

Ochongonoko, hahahaha. See you, if I see am, I go pour pepper for ein eyes na. grin Na joke o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Smh.....Mellish fans are pathetic!

Elizabeth Rabie wrote:

Hi Melvin,what went on btwen U&Dillish that U never nominated each other&U even said it wud not b right if U nominate he,because U r 2 close.Is it because U love 2 love each other 2 much.Pls come clear man.I watched U 2 very closely evry day.Pls come clear man.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

shocked shocked Oh boy. Apology for wetin? Na u tell am to update that kin thing for fb when she get boyfriend?

Lol. Even say no be me, I no like wahala abeg. As I see say sleep don push me enter wahala, I use my clear eyes correct am ni. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

LOOOOOOOL @kslib. See ehn, let me just say what that Kslib thing was about. Ever since we had that falling out, anytime I'm on NL, I always jam him viewing the same thread as me. And its awkward. I no like when I dey situations like that. I avoid it. I'm the kinda person that argues and moves on from it without holding a grudge. If it was that we still dey talk after that little ish, it'd have been fine but we no even dey talk at all so I no dey feel am which is why I spoke about it.

And the hidden posts where not about any of them. Tho I realized I mentioned @itsamaka hahahaha what the hell. undecided

Lol. I read that misunderstanding between you and kslib. I think kslib took it way too serious when you're obviously playing around. I guess it's different strokes for different people. Maybe he didn't find it funny

@som, thanks. I'm doing good just like. I pray you stop being "lazy" and post

@jetli, sharrrrap. You saw nothing. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2013
C'est moi:
Hello Ochon,Hello Jumong Pan,Hello Gingergal.....Hello everyone.

Missed you k'est moi. *embarrased*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

Mehn so the people I thought I saw online were not online lool. undecided this is why I should not be tempted to drink so much.
i think you shouldn't drink at all,nd if you do,it shouldn't be when you are lonely or depressed,cos it jst worsene the situation
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
What's this chick saying? Anyone plz help!
Elizabeth Rabie wrote

I have seen the way the 2wards each other.why was he the first to congrat.her on stage and with a kiss,although they never kissed in the house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Loooool.

I no see anything o. I slept early and woke by 4am or so. Na God save MariaRocks sha.

Ochongonoko, hahahaha. See you, if I see am, I go pour pepper for ein eyes na. grin Na joke o.

LOOL. See your life
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. Even say no be me, I no like wahala abeg. As I see say sleep don push me enter wahala, I use my clear eyes correct am ni. grin grin

grin grin grin If na me, I no go apologize. I go even repost am again. Wetin. But I get sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lmao. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

LOOL. See your life

Like your own. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
sexytabhi:
Ochongs,how are u doing? Where have u been na?

[size=2pt]You don leave Carujmonella for house shey[/size]

Lol. I'm not carujmonella. I'm doing good pretty, and you?. Hope you're sexy and pretty as usual?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

grin grin grin If na me, I no go apologize. I go even repost am again. Wetin. But I get sha

@highlighted, lwkm. As per say the guy no fit capslock you to death naa...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol. I read that misunderstanding between you and kslib. I think kslib took it way too serious when you're obviously playing around. I guess it's different strokes for different people. Maybe he didn't find it funny

@som, thanks. I'm doing good just like. I pray you stop being "lazy" and post

Yeah that's what I meant when I said u just can't joke the same with everybody and then he misconstrued it again and said I shouldn't tease him. I really feel bad about the whole thing but I really respect the nigga which is why I still empathize with everything. I shouldn't have taken from his diary.
Jekyll & Hyde:
Loooool.

Crook.. I knew it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
ninnyanny: Smh.....Mellish fans are pathetic!

Elizabeth Rabie wrote:

Hi Melvin,what went on btwen U&Dillish that U never nominated each other&U even said it wud not b right if U nominate he,because U r 2 close.Is it because U love 2 love each other 2 much.Pls come clear man.I watched U 2 very closely evry day.Pls come clear man.

Pathetic dolts!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
Dannyxy: i think you shouldn't drink at all,nd if you do,it shouldn't be when you are lonely or depressed,cos it jst worsene the situation

I did not even feel depressed. I just was exhausted from my hectic week and decided to relax with folks. It was when I was alone that I realized I wasn't over the relationship that ended how many months ago. I knew I felt horrible but I didn't know how much I still cared cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Crook.. I knew it grin

Lol. Man gatz spice up thread and throw blanket of suspense naa. *drinks Chelsea dry gin, opens another and uses it to wash Ochongonoko's bald head* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
ninnyanny: What's this chick saying? Anyone plz help!
Elizabeth Rabie wrote

I have seen the way the 2wards each other.why was he the first to congrat.her on stage and with a kiss,although they never kissed in the house.

LOL LOL LOL LOL *tears!!! hahahahah. The Mellish fans are a study on their own. What u can scientifically derive if u sit down and study this fascinating breed is marvelous. It can change the world
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol. I'm not carujmonella. I'm doing good pretty, and you?. Hope you're sexy and pretty as usual?
hmmm,I wish I believe you grin
I think I am fine,thnks smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mariarocks:

I did not even feel depressed. I just was exhausted from my hectic week and decided to relax with folks. It was when I was alone that I realized I wasn't over the relationship that ended how many months ago. I knew I felt horrible but I didn't know how much I still cared cry

Ehya. Sorry man.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
ninnyanny: Smh.....Mellish fans are pathetic!

Elizabeth Rabie wrote:

shocked shocked gosh I thought the comedy had been zapped out from this Mellish fandom and it had just become plain irritating but alas! I have a new lab rat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.