Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:50 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2197095 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:39am On Sep 21, 2013
ochongonoko: Good night all. No more matchmaking for me after I succeeded with toyin and SOM

Bye
We will continue from where we stopped tomorrow wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 21, 2013
Yes make una go! Na only my posts una go see for page 2000 tomorrow!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:44am On Sep 21, 2013
Guyz can we drag diz page 2 2000 dis nyt?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 21, 2013
Dillish was really Blessed! So she won BBA and the boyfriend OGA BOSS bought her a new car.....hmmmmmm that's good success not success but GOOD SUCCESS!
Yes there's a difference between Success and Good success.....Success is just like the minor and good success Is like the Major.
Ok,for example...SUCCESS:you were driving down a street to the bus stop and you immediately sighted a Beautiful house, as someone inside a car you will look at the house for just 6 seconds or more within the seconds, but GOOD SUCCESS:You were driving down that same road and sighted a very beautiful house that has a peculiar design than other beautiful house you've been seeing....the house will kinda magnet you or should I say draw your attention that you will love to park your car at the side of the street,come out of the car and then go take a closer look at the house! grin you see?? That's GOOD SUCCESS for you! And that's what Dillish is enjoying,she has GOOD SUCCESS,a success that is attractive, a success that can make a female out there who thinks females don't stand a chance not only in winning BBA but in other Reality shows to get a positive change of mind from Dillish's GOOD SUCCESS! grin grin

Dillish has really made we the Septembers happy!
When she was in the house I wasn't really a fan of her Game but I was a supporter and also a voter.

NOTE: I just wrote this for FUN!!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 21, 2013
Whenever I dial the BIG BROTHER station and see that It's blank I just get Pissed! > sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 21, 2013
Ha ha! BigBrother. The chase was really fun! *watching a video from the 83rd I downloaded* grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 21, 2013
Can you picture the next set of Big Brother Housemates we gonna be watching?? grin grin

I can picture some on ma mind cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 21, 2013
Wow this guys are really funny grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 21, 2013
My brother all izz well sha cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 21, 2013
This kid be like

LMFAO!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 21, 2013
Yeah we still rolling
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 21, 2013
[url]m.2go.im[/url] SUCKS!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 21, 2013
JUST ME!!!

Nigga don't watch that cause I
Came up, that's all me
Stay true, that's all me
No help, that's all me
All me forreal
Came up, that's all me
Stay true, that's all me
No help, that's all me
All me forreal grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 21, 2013
Big Brother The Chase was one of ma favorite!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 21, 2013
Trust me, I'm gonna hit page 2000 alone!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 21, 2013
Afam4eva: I can't wait for it to kick off tomorrow.
First comment on this thread!!! This guy deserves an award. Oh! He's already a MOD!!! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 21, 2013
[size=60pt]BIGGY!!![/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 21, 2013
Miss sparkles I see you! So where you kon go since
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 21, 2013
Omo see witch!!!! grin grin grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 21, 2013
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Karma is a B1tch ryt? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 21, 2013
Lol, someone came like a guest and later logged out cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 21, 2013
Bia make sleep respect hinself!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 21, 2013
Lalaosky!!! Where you go since? Seems y'all peep at night ryt? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 21, 2013
Talk na...are you really Ochogononko
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 21, 2013
Talk na. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 21, 2013
Mtsheeeew! E don comot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 21, 2013
These guys sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 21, 2013
I don tire
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 21, 2013
I gueSs I can't reach the 2000 page as an Island...- need y'all! So make I go sleep
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 3:44am On Sep 21, 2013
god_of_music: I gueSs I can't reach the 2000 page as an Island...- need y'all! So make I go sleep
I want to be part of the 2000 page,u guys should keep the converstaion going..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 3:48am On Sep 21, 2013
;DI must be part of the dis 2000 page oh...by fire by force GOM pls don't forget to drag me along side wit u oh,am behind u oh.. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 3:55am On Sep 21, 2013
@alekide n@waxdude make una comment nah...na only to view una sabi do for dis thread?

2000 page loading...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.