Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185523 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2013
C'est moi:
Feza returned back to
Tanzania today after spending
a number of weeks in
Botswana with Oneal.
After being quiet and less on
social media and the news of
late, she was seen sporting a
much plainer look than what
we got to know her as, during
and after # TheChase.
Feza's red is her trademark
and even without the hair
pieces, she was always
vibrant red.
Oneal tweeted that they
would see each other soon
again, in SA.
Do you prefer the red or this
new plainer look?
The low cut is better.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2013
Finally,I ve caught up.

Goodmorning everyone and ve a great weekend ahead of you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2013
ella.b:

Eyah..lol
You dey laf me upon say u do bad thing. Choi!
shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2013
A lot has been happening here, u guyz are really trying, kudos to everyone keeping d thread busy, pg 2000 I see you.... Abeg I don't want to miss it. Booking a spot in advance @Ochon. Kslib, ella.b make una remember me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2013
ella.b:

wink

angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2013
ella.b:

grin thanks 4 d S/O

You're welcome, dear. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2013
ella.b:
Finally,I ve caught up.

Goodmorning everyone and ve a great weekend ahead of you.
Good morning ella.have a fab weekend.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2013
5 more pages to go,page 2000 here I come...leggooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
Finally caught up, after so many pages Whew!. Hope to make the page year 2000.

All the match makers una weldon o. And all those they are matching making, dnt pull d melvin and Dillish on us o.

A lovely weekend to you all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Agbgift: Finally caught up, after so many pages Whew!. Hope to make the page year 2000.

All the match makers una weldon o. And all those they are matching making, dnt pull d melvin and Dillish on us o.

A lovely weekend to you all.

Lmao.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Feza looks cool on the dark coloured hair. I feel its the hand work of oneal.
Never liked the red hair. Wish she keeps it up like that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lmao.

Na so na. Some have 3 to 4 persons to choose from, yet they refused to make their choice, so they doing the melvins style #in Dillish voice # on us.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Agbgift:

Na so na. Some have 3 to 4 persons to choose from, yet they refused to make their choice, so they doing the melvins style #in Dillish voice # on us.
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
I'm Not A Controversial Person - Beverly
She is Nigeria’s latest favourite having represented
the country at the just concluded Big Brother Africa
contest where she was a finalist. She was hosted in
Abuja recently and ROTIMI IGE brings excerpts from
the interview.

IGE: I feel like the camera in the Big Brother
House didn’t do you justice because you look
better in person.

BEVERLY: I have heard that a lot.

IGE: For the sake of those that do not know you,
say something about yourself?

BEVERLY: I am Beverly Osu, I represented Nigeria in the Big
Brother season 8 the chase (BBA). I was the only
house mate never to be nominated.

IGE: You would have had a plan in life before the
Big Brother contest came, what did you used
to do?

BEVERLY: Before Big Brother, I was into entertainment. Big
Brother Africa was just a platform for me to do
what I wanted to do. Before now, I wanted to be an
actress, I wanted to be a reverend sister, but things
did not just work out the way I planned it.

IGE: Talking about BBA, in the house you were
very controversial, was that you or were you
displaying your game plan to win the game?

BEVERLY: Going to the house, I didn’t have any plan or
strategy. I just went in there. While in the house, I
used to be blunt every time, it used to be me living
my normal life. The controversial side, I don’t know
because I used to be a very sweet person.

IGE: In the house, it was observed that in most of
your conversations, you always brought up
topics about your friend, Charity...

BEVERLY: She is my best friend.

IGE: Like you grew up together?

BEVERLY: No, we are just friends, you know we don’t ask for
friendship but I just know that we became friends
and from best friends we have been family friends
and then my manager.

IGE: What do you miss about the house?

BEVERLY: Free food!

IGE: It was observed that you eat a lot...

BEVERLY: Not me, I cook but I don’t eat a lot. Cooking then
was just to while away time.

IGE: When you were in the house, you were never
up for an eviction? How did you achieve that?

BEVERLY: didn’t do anything. I know that people picked my
name but I wasn’t bothered because I also got to
pick one or two people. I knew when Natasha or
anybody else picked me for eviction but I
understood it was just a game. However, I was
generally liked in the house because I’m a people’s
person.

IGE: It is like your birthday is coming, tell us when
is your birthday?

BEVERLY: 27th of September

IGE: Any birthday flowers?

BEVERLY : Not yet

IGE: You think Angelo is coming right?

BEVERLY: He has to, he has to try.

IGE: In the House, both of you fell in love, how do
you plan to make it work?

BEVERLY: Me and Angelo were so business minded people, we
think alike, we do a lot of things together. We have
projects we are working on together so, it was
much like we went to BBA as individuals but we
didn’t come there to mark time. And now, we have
a platform we have to use. Now, he is in his country
but when there is something to do, we will go
together. It is not that we won’t have our time but
it’s more of the business because we all came for
something in our lives and since we have gotten
the opportunity, we should use it right.

IGE: So what is next for Beverly?

BEVERLY: School, my career-acting, so many things in next
year let me feel I’m not sure what to say next
because my voice is Ok

IGE: You sing?

BEVERLY: I’m not sure of it yet
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
BBA KISS: Beverly Osu Gives Rapper
Ruggedman Birthday Kiss For His
Birthday
Today popular Rapper Ruggedman Celebrates his
birthday and so Beverly Osu and another lady,
Charly Owoh decided to give him celebrity kisses.
Kisses so hot, Ruggeddy baba couldn't resist
posting on instagram
Happy birthday to Ruggedman and he look so
handsome by the way

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Agbgift:

Lol. Na babes do am pass sha. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Jetli & seek, leave my name out of your complicated relationships with cathaliya and ella.b

@mariarocks, u were ryt about dannyxy, he's now writing the poems 4 cath since jetli is still tied to his mothers apron....guess they ryt when they say "true love begins with hate"undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Kingsley Jay: Jetli & seek, leave my name out of your complicated relationships with cathaliya and ella.b

@mariarocks, u were ryt about dannyxy, he's now writing the poems 4 cath since jetli is still tied to his mothers apron....guess they ryt when they say "true love begins with hate"undecided

Lol. Compli- kini? Dude, read that to yourself.

No lemme change your name o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. Compli- kini? Dude, read that to yourself.

No lemme change your name o.
Change
Can u do any better than calling me kingsley gay? I've been called that severally, would like to see u get more creative with it

And I repeat, leave my name out of your relationship fracas
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
Change
Can u do any better than calling me kingsley gay? I've been called that severally, would like to see u get more creative with it

And I repeat, leave my name out of your relationship fracasNL matchmaking ish

Bwuhahaha. Get more creative with moniker? undecided Like I don't have where to invest my creativity.

@highlighted, I hear you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
jumong pan: Good morning all,hope u guys slept well? Didn't sleep,was awake so that page 2000 won't pass me by. Will be online thruout today so dat I will make page 2000 grin grin @ GOM hope u re still wit me oh..where is @Ginger78 n @amaka..missed u girls.

Do have a splendid weekend all as we gradually enter page2000 wit me

More update abt housemates pls
Yeah we on this one! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Bwuhahaha. Get more creative with moniker? undecided Like I don't have where to invest my creativity.

@highlighted, I hear you.
I was referring to your THREAT about changing my name.......if u can't get creative over a little thing like a moniker then stop blowing hot air.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
I was referring to your THREAT about changing my name.......if u can't get creative over a little thing like a moniker then stop blowing hot air.....

Okay, I hear you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Una still dey dull *goes back to twitter* sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
No what's wrong with y'all.....i come here thinking i might find myself in page 1996 or 1997 and this is what i get NOT GOOD!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hello everyone!
What happening, is it wen I go to sleep that you guys want to hit 2000. Una plan no go work. If I vex, only me will reach that 2000, and claim all the plots on land.

Danny, Ochon Maria, JH, is it only at night una dey chiak babe?

Ninnyanny, Agbgift, Ella b, c'est moi, tnx for BBA updates.

Kslib wey u dey? Make we yan hit 2000....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
I'm watching the match though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nd it goes on and on and on
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
Btw does anybody knw wat iyawoTM luks lik

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.