Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187406 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
olegunner:

*smile*

Your taste eh, nor be here at all. I hail o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
IyawoTM: Two movies that impressed and impacted me recently.
Tyler Perry's 'Confessions of a Marriage Counsellor' and 'Flowers of War', has anyone seen them?

Seen Tyler perry's confession of a marriage counsellor but hv nt seen flower of war......................d movie is just dere jare nd wat she did is wat most lagos babes do...go 4 d flasy life...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Agbgift:

Na deady body I see sa maria and dillish they carry so?
no...a dying person....lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hmmm. I no trust your 'peep and disappear' story o because I dey monitor that viewing section die. Oya, confess. grin

Loooool. Na me and you dey get the nightmare join. I get am early this morning sef. sad

I couldn't nap this afternoon for heaven's sake. I kept jerking up to check if 1995 had passed angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Agbgift:

Lwkm. Na sour taste naa. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hmmm. I no trust your 'peep and disappear' story o because I dey monitor that viewing section die. Oya, confess. grin

Loooool. Na me and you dey get the nightmare join. I get am early this morning sef. sad

The nightmare dey do you self like say na rapture? *laugh*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Agbgift:

Cougars.........dats d word Ma...trust me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tyler Perry's 'Confessions of a Marriage Counsellor' and 'Flowers of War', has anyone seen them?

Make I write am down. I go download later. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
ninnyanny: no...a dying person....lol

Hehehe. Why evils naa? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
IyawoTM:

I couldn't nap this afternoon for heaven's sake. I kept jerking up to check if 1995 had passed angry

Looool. Make Oga TM catch you. Lmao.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Where d eff is GOM...he would miss now nd na everybody go hear am.........dat dude sha....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2013

The last I watched on tyler peRry's movie was Woman thou art loosed. Will upgrade myself with new ones you have listed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
olegunner:

Seen Tyler perry's confession of a marriage counsellor but hv nt seen flower of war......................d movie is just dere jare nd wat she did is wat most lagos babes do...go 4 d flasy life...

Yeah the movie was really just there, but the msg very powerful! I actually don't like TP movies apart from 'Diary of a Mad black woman'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Agbgift:

The nightmare dey do you self like say na rapture? *laugh*

Haba, for real naa.

I get something to do now but I no fit start that thing if 2000 no come. Can't miss that page lai lai. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
IyawoTM:

u missed ur page 1979
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
ninnyanny: no...a dying person....lol

Them try o. But the pics be like say na acting things. #mymouthshutup#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Looool. Make Oga TM catch you. Lmao.

Catch me how? Na affair....lol!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ochon and Kslib, I see una two.

Be thou gone, o peeping Toms. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
IyawoTM:

Yeah the movie was really just there, but the msg very powerful! I actually don't like TP movies apart from 'Diary of a Mad black woman'

D 1 of dat woman dat hour husband threw dere children from top most floor....janet jackson was her boss in office
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
IyawoTM:

Watch 'Daddy's little girl. You u like it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Agbgift:

The last I watched on tyler peRry's movie was Woman thou art loosed. Will upgrade myself with new ones you have listed.

Flowers of War is not a TP movie o. It's a Chinese epic war/love/drama story with Christian Bale..
.awesome! It's based on the 'Rape of Nanking'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wat?!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
IyawoTM:

Catch me how? Na affair....lol!

Looool. I talk say na affair? Hian! *whistling in Calabar*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Na lie
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hello everyone!

Waiting

And
Still

Waiting

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
O.k
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
@iyawo i miss u,hw family nw?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
olegunner:

D 1 of dat woman dat hour husband threw dere children from top most floor....janet jackson was her boss in office

For colored girls...rubbish depiction/interpretation of the book!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
IyawoTM:

Flowers of War is not a TP movie o. It's a Chinese epic war/love/drama story with Christian Bale..
.awesome! It's based on the 'Rape of Nanking'

Okay. Noted.
I hardly watch chinese movie.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Ochon and Kslib, I see una two.

Be thou gone, o peeping Toms. tongue

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Agbgift:

Watch 'Daddy's little girl. You u like it.

Don't get me wrong I have seen all of TP's movies ...All of it....
Family that preys was okay...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Liver pool nw wa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.