Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,573 members, 7,914,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:52 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2196884 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Can we reach 2002 so I can do dedications
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
RIP to all the Ikeja Bomb blast victims. I still remember this day. January 27 2002. May y'all's soul rest in peace. Those I might have known affected by it. I LUH Y'ALL!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
And fuuvck you Nairaland for not providing a way to permanently close my account/ change my name and so many more. Freaking do the algorithms for this shiit gattdaammiit. Its about damn time angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
@Briareos Haha. I got the spelling this time. Thank you for banning me and hiding those posts. Really appreciate it. Goodluck
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
Peace and love. Final post as I shut down. When next I log back in here, I'd be Mariarocks 2.0. The reincarnated.

God bless all of you abundantly.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
People up for eviction

Itsmodella-4 plots
Dmalam-4plots
Iyawo TM-3plots
Waxdude-3plots
Agbgift -3plots
Kingsley J-3plots
Click2cbn-3plots
Jekyll &hyde-3plots
Dannyxy-2 plots
Mariarocks -2plots
ToyinDipo-1plot
Lertee-1plot

Total=32plots

How is dis even possible...I tot a page was made up of 31. anyways I'm not happy...starting something only to get 3 plots angry

I hereby nominate ItsModella tongue- for showing up just like that to claim 4 plots
My second nomination goes to aboki :p - for suspicious use of an unknown form of fast Internet to follow claim 4 plots. U have indeed made history...uve never claimed dis plenty plots of land b4

Pls who is Kingsley Jay again n Lertee? Na oda handles or members wey join afta BBA? Well done o

Kslib, wetin happen? Honestly tot u entered lipsrsealed Pele. I'm sure u will enter 2013...it is well

P.S
Signing out o kiss
After 2013, na final goodbye tinz

Itsmodella d Lord is ure strength. Ure strong ule get through it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
undecided
god_of_music:
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mariarocks: And fuuvck you Nairaland for not providing a way to permanently close my account/ change my name and so many more. Freaking do the algorithms for this shiit gattdaammiit. Its about damn time angry

NL allows the changing of names. Just PM seun or any of the MODS and give them reasons why you wanna change your name, and it will be done for you

Cheers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
CRAP!!! I didn't make it on time! angry

Can you believe I'm currently at a wedding, still rushing to Nairaland for the sake of milestone? SMH!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
After 2013 it's bye bye forever!!! @Waxdude thanks for the support.....i ain't gonna post here again till page 2013.....y'all should do the work BYE! sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
ItsModella:
I pray, the deep sh1t I'm experiencing now ehn...na Chukwu o.

I'm out though. I only came back to stamp my name on page 2000.

J&H, Mariarocks, dannyxy, IyawoTM, SOM, ella.b, ninnyanny, kslib, dmallam etc etc...how una dey? smiley
grand ma were u go nw,i miss u o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
ninnyanny: Maria ffing "comedian Elenu, Akpos the comedian and laugh youghn" on twitter. This girl is funny...lol

Saw that too,she really wan marrynigerian
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Saw that too,she really wan marrynigerian
I wish her all the bestest!!!! Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
See as I miss 2000,na everything I just miss na wa o.so annoying.y
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dratt!!!! Na so I miss page 2k cry angry

Mariarocks: And fuuvck you Nairaland for not providing a way to permanently close my account/ change my name and so many more. Freaking do the algorithms for this shiit gattdaammiit. Its about damn time angry

All you have to do is send any of the mods here a pm with the new name you have in mind and a good reason for the change, it will be granted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
CuteAngel: Wow! Na so I de hia dis page pass me by? Is just like film tricks.arrRrgh!

Lwkm. Sorry ehn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
ochongonoko: And I purposely missed it grin

I pity spade grin

Linus
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Agbgift:

Bia! How come you missed it?
Don't tell me you were admiring a married woman and you got carried away.

This lady, you badt. Kai! Lmao. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by styresse: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
ninnyanny: Melvin n co
melvin don step up oo for him to dey the same picture with chidi mokeme
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
ItsModella:

J&H, Mariarocks, dannyxy, IyawoTM, SOM, ella.b, ninnyanny, kslib, dmallam etc etc...how una dey? smiley

I'm fine o.

Pray you find greater strength to deal with the deep sh.it you're experiencing now. smiley

Later.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
I'm even thinking sef....why can't I do page 2013 this night, and close chapter * thinking heavily*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
ItsModella:

I am fine!!
Eyah,dont worry ,what you're going through will fade away..
May the universal force of All izz well be with you!!
Bye!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
*I've finished thinking*
Assignment for tomorrow
Goodnight good peeps!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
carujmonella:

NL allows the changing of names. Just PM seun or any of the MODS and give them reasons why you wanna change your name, and it will be done for you

Cheers

dominique: Dratt!!!! Na so I miss page 2k cry angry

All you have to do is send any of the mods here a pm with the new name you have in mind and a good reason for the change, it will be granted.

Oh thank you very much guys. undecided Now I see why suddenly everyone has been sending me messages about change of moniker.

And god_of_music/Victor Okoroafor, ηιcε try.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Seun(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
IyawoTM: 4 guests peeping....
Seun should do that thing like in FB... wen you have some liked posts, and you can click on the likes and actually see the names of the people esp if they are registered NL members tongue
We feel that we should not provide that feature. If we enable it, people will like posts for the wrong reasons and refrain from liking posts they don't want people to know they like.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by prof800(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
Seun: We feel that we should not provide that feature. If we enable it, people will like posts for the wrong reasons and refrain from liking posts they don't want people to know they like.
Very good decision.!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
Briareos:

Oh thank you very much guys. undecided Now I see why suddenly everyone has been sending me messages about change of moniker.

I AM NOT godofmusic!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
Briareos:

Lol! Am still thinking of d moniker to usegrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
click2cbn: Lol! Am still thinking of d moniker to usegrin

Take your time, buddy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Seun: We feel that we should not provide that feature. If we enable it, people will like posts for the wrong reasons and refrain from liking posts they don't want people to know they like.

Good decision Mr Seun, but I feel you should feature a Dislike 0ption as well.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.