Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,223 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2188952 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
kiss kiss
Beverly and Helen paul on Jara

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Just tuned in to see melvin rounding off on 53 extra with eku edewo... I no even hear any better thing sef... Mtschew..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
Na wa o. So una been dey wait for page 2000 to arrive inorder to stop posting on here. I wish all the posts on page 2000 can be hidden so that you guys can come back. Mtcheewww. undecidedangry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
njokusboy:

The strike hass been on for 3 months.. There was one that lasted for 6 months.. Read my thoughts..

Just a quick thought... Is the ASUU strike really justified, would government meeting all of ASUUs demand put our universities back on track?? I think not.. Poor learning conditions might be partially responsible for the decay in our universities but I think 80% of the problem is caused by BAD LECTURERS.. Even if our universities are built and stocked to a Harvard standard, our output would still be poor because our graduates would still be as lazy and as unenterprising as our lecturers.. Perhaps ASUU need to return to the drawing board and ask themselves questions if they really mean well for us.. Maybe they need to start employing qualified individuals and not brainless scouts who are brought to the table because of religious and tribal sentiments.. But that wouldn't cure the laziness and dullness of the existing ones.. They might need to start sacking themselves or reporting archaic minded lazy lecturers to the appropriate authorities, except that the authorities themselves are just as lazy and as unenterprising as they.. A pot cannot be calling a kettle black they say.. But this also is a long shot... I would suggest that the academic staff union be disbanded and split into a smaller unit and the various universities privatised but there is the multiplier effect to contend with... On one hand, lecturers would take their jobs more seriously as they won't try being lazy under private management which is profit oriented and has serious competition to handle, on the other hand, the cost of tuition would rise so dangerously that average Nigerians would not be able to send their children to school.. ASUU demands must be met first of all, secondly and more importantly, ASUU need to be reorganised and properly checked... A lot of them need to be ousted so that vibrant and more enterprising fresh graduates can sell their input.. But this is quite unlikely, I see us moving in circles in the next couple of years.. It is neither healthy for the students nor the country as a whole.. It is a dilemma..
NJokusboy

Njokusboy omoh I hereby I anoint you lecturer sef...U sabi book well well....this ure article schooled me very well, and I was not bored at all while reading it. It over made sense.
I remember while in school, I attended only four lecturer's class out of 9 courses.:-
Prof. Uya, Prof Uchendu, Prof Ikeji, and Dr. Okoro(only because he had a drunken attitude and way of lecturing that was very entertaining as it was informative tongue )
The other courses, omoh I had to sort myself out via study groups and serious minded pallies.
The corruption and laziness has eaten so deep, I honestly don't see a solution in a few years to come even if they start the rehabilitation process you speak of.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
sexytabhi: kiss kiss
Beverly and Helen paul on Jara

Thanks for the Bev updates babe.
Please what did Bev say is the inspiration behind this her one handed purple glove?
She's looking so good by the way....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
ochongonoko: Na wa o. So una been dey wait for page 2000 to arrive inorder to stop posting on here. I wish all the posts on page 2000 can be hidden so that you guys can come back. Mtcheewww. undecidedangry

They will come back for page 2013 winkeven if it takes months to get there
Just hope the thread doesn't get closed before then.
Una been dey match make, and make match dats why I no fit put mouth since, bring on a worthy topic worth discussing, and see if we will not respond.
Grand papa ostrich how you dey? Longest time....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Where are u guys nah,pls come back to the thread,I miss u guys a lot...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
IyawoTM:

Thanks for the Bev updates babe.
Please what did Bev say is the inspiration behind this her one handed purple glove?
She's looking so good by the way....
Lol bev with some of her mumu ways grin, she said it is just a style so helen laughed it off.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
sexytabhi:
Lol bev with some of her mumu ways grin, she said it is just a style so helen laughed it off.

Helen is one helluva crazy n funny presenter. She said she imported the gloves from SA and asked if beverly was representing okada peeps with the gloves and bev laughed it off. Helen also Said charly boy must be happy with her and beverly replied that she's the female version of charly boy with the glove style and hers is purple while charly boy's own is black.

Overall, the interview was interesting, bev looked so innocent, pretty and unusually calm.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Bev on Jara.
She said she was not aware that she had spilled so much about her family and friends,that sometimes u just forget cameras are watching and it feels like u are just gisting with your friends.She said wen she got home,her mum scolded her for saying so much and has forgiven her.Helen too begged people especially those she talked abt to forgive her.Helen is funny sha....she said to bev wen she gave her the jara pillow,'Don't give Angelo o' and bev replied that Angelo is over there and Helen replied,'May he never come here'.
Just thought i should chip this little part in.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
StateOfMind:

Helen is one helluva crazy n funny presenter. She said she imported the gloves from SA and asked if beverly was representing okada peeps with the gloves and bev laughed it off. Helen also Said charly boy must be happy with her and beverly replied that she's the female version of charly boy with the glove style and hers is purple while charly boy's own is black.

Overall, the interview was interesting, bev looked so innocent, pretty and unusually calm.
Yea,she was 'unusually calm',noticed it too.She was so cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Please who watched melvin's interview with Eku edewor on 53extra ds evening cos @adastunnerwhizz don start again for twitter.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
C'est moi:
Bev on Jara.
She said she was not aware that she had spilled so much about her family and friends,that sometimes u just forget cameras are watching and it feels like u are just gisting with your friends.She said wen she got home,her mum scolded her for saying so much and has forgiven her.Helen too begged people especially those she talked abt to forgive her.Helen is funny sha....she said to bev wen she gave her the jara pillow,'Don't give Angelo o' and bev replied that Angelo is over there and Helen replied,'May he never come here'.
Just thought i should chip this little part in.

That angelo part was hilarious. I laughed so hard ehn. Beverly was still 'fresh' from the bba house when she granted the interview, she was still dealing with what people thought of her which I think explains her sober mood. Apart from the angelo talk, the way helen was asking her ques and the comical jaras she was adding just made the interview fun. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
StateOfMind:

That angelo part was hilarious. I laughed so hard ehn. Beverly was still 'fresh' from the bba house when she granted the interview, she was still dealing with what people thought of her which I think explains her sober mood. Apart from the angelo talk, the way helen was asking her ques and the comical jaras she was adding just made the interview fun. Lol
SOM,like seriously....are u in my head? lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
Bev interview was interesting. She and helen paul, can both make good comic characters in same movie.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Agbgift: Bev interview was interesting. She and helen paul, can both make good comic characters in same movie.

In missed it on Sunday when it was shown on afmagic,watched it a min to d end it was so annoying cos it would ve been the first interview I will watch about bev/Mel.I must confess bev was liking beautiful.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
Maria says that her and
Dillish will be in Ghana for
Selly's birthday party with
other former BBA house
mates this coming weekend,
and from there they will be
going to SA, on the runway of
SA Fashion week 2013!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:42am On Sep 24, 2013
C'est moi:
Maria says that her and
Dillish will be in Ghana for
Selly's birthday party with
other former BBA house
mates this coming weekend,
and from there they will be
going to SA, on the runway of
SA Fashion week 2013!!
Yay! As long as I see pictures of my girl Maria rocking the runway! Will Dillish be on the runway as well?

@toxxxxxxx wetin you wan know about Melvin's interview biko?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:16am On Sep 24, 2013
@all
Thanks for D updates, the thing come dey pain me as I no watch. My oga was just laughing at me the other day as I bone DSTV, since BBA finished grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2013
IyawoTM:

Njokusboy omoh I hereby I anoint you lecturer sef...U sabi book well well....this ure article schooled me very well, and I was not bored at all while reading it. It over made sense.
I remember while in school, I attended only four lecturer's class out of 9 courses.:-
Prof. Uya, Prof Uchendu, Prof Ikeji, and Dr. Okoro(only because he had a drunken attitude and way of lecturing that was very entertaining as it was informative tongue )
The other courses, omoh I had to sort myself out via study groups and serious minded pallies.
The corruption and laziness has eaten so deep, I honestly don't see a solution in a few years to come even if they start the rehabilitation process you speak of.

Tanx, twas a brief write up though..
I don tell my sef say I won't sit in any Nigerian lecture theatre for any masters... If I can't go for my business school abroad, I go just focus on business dey make my money, as an igbo man nah...afterall na money person dey find.. If dem give dem dis cash now, dem go just embezzle d tin, dey fat anyhow, to even climb on top podium deliver lecture go hard dem sef.. I tire for dis country.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2013
HUDDAHMONROE drops
off water for the security
officers and journalists at
the #WestgateMallAttack
scene.In other news,Feza is now in Tanzania wit her family and son.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2013
C'est moi:
HUDDAHMONROE drops
off water for the security
officers and journalists at
the #WestgateMallAttack
scene.In other news,Feza is now in Tanzania wit her family and son.

These guys really mean business in the field of this charity work. Good for them!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Overall, the interview was interesting, bev looked so innocent, pretty and unusually calm
I wonder o, she looked too calm like she was afraid of the camera. She didn't look confident at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2013
Melvin RTd dis pic and said "Hottt"
I no know wetin hot for here o.
dillish resemble winch.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2013
lol bimp don dey learn pidgin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2013
@ella b U suppose understand wetin melvin mean by hottt!!! If no be bobbi wetin else,as person wey like front and back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2013
@Melvin0duah:hottt

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2013
Abeg network allow me make i change my profile pix.its been long.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2013
Dis thread gan, need to flush it outta my system, am affected/infected.. Evry 1 hour person must check am.. Which kain tin be dis?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Eww...finally.network don allow me post new pix.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lmao

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sweet bev....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.