Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,573 members, 7,914,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:52 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2196884 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
GH KWAME:

Please @forkaddict's attack posts were against the Melvin Extremists groups headed by @safarigirl.
You can go back and read my post on Selly when she fumbled... Gat it?
go back and read his posts....good night and sweet dream my friend
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
ninnyanny: my friend u don't have any point.and u don't wanna go there with me.Elikem is not above criticism...even lady B and jay Z didn't go this public about their relationship....abeg peeps keep the criticism coming jare.
You first!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
ninnyanny: go back and read his posts....good night and sweet dream my friend
Go back and read my posts...good night and dream about me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by achimotan(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
@ ninnyanny and kwame .thanks for spicing up the thread. but seriously kwame u need to take some vibes lightly and not to over stretch it. or the westgate thing worked u up? .Biz bloke i enjoyed your blast from the past.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
GH KWAME:

GBAM! What is wrong in a woman showing public affection for her man? We the fans of Polikem like the media update, cos its niice, if you don't like it, you will like it.

There is notin wrong in a woman showing affection for her man. But however it should be done in a matured way like other housemates are handling thiers too. I personally wish their relationship works out or else, hehhehehehehehehe wahala go dey.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
@safarigirl(ninnynanny) vs @forkaddict(gh kwame) grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by achimotan(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
carujmonella: @safarigirl(ninnynanny) vs @forkaddict(gh kwame) grin

you want promote fight abi ! shocked sad Forkaddict mehn wink no post related to him is overlooked. he would surely give a fork to respond
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
Angelo To Visit Beverly In Nigeria This
Saturday
The South African rep in the recently concluded
Bigbrother Africa The Chase will be visiting Nigeria
this Saturday right after partying with Selly, Elikem
and Pokello in Ghana on Friday.
Angelo has just released his latest single and will
be performing this song among his many other hits
at different places in Ghana and Nigeria.
Selly has confirmed her readiness to receive him in
Ghana and there is definitely no doubt about
Beverly's readiness.
The long awaited reunion is finally here, and
Beverly can now relax seeing that "her man" will be
back in her arms in no time.
The heated romance between Angelo and Beverly
was brewed while on the show and although they
have both already denied the claims that they had
sex in the house, several critics have since come
out to disagree. What ever the case, we hope these
two will surpass the media hype, and like their
fellow housemates Feza and Oneal, Cleo and
Hakeem plus Pokello and Elikem, manage to stay
strong as a couple.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
bimp shirt don see life.

bimp with Beverly and her mum

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
LMAO!!! Interesting exchange between @ ninnyanny and @ GH kwame!

I like it 'cos it's nice grin grin grin

But my bro @ GH Kwame, take it easy na. tongue

All is well bro!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bimp looks hungry nd dat shirt looks familiar..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Na so una wan yan reach 2013 bah? God pass all of you o.
I beg make una leave Polikem for me o, I like the couple whether it lasts 1wk or 10 years.
I like Bev Angelo too, whether it lasts 1wk or 10 years too.
Anyone can say anything about anyone, as long as it doesn't turn to fight.
Tnx by the way for the pics, and update.. pls o I want enuff party pics if both parties, and Angelo's visit to Naija.
Dat his song na yeye sha...na ruby song dey reign!

@J&H
I so laffed again
I tried to skip to 1111 again, but e too far jor
....i beg post the rest cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
carujmonella: @safarigirl(ninnynanny) vs @forkaddict(gh kwame) grin
they there oooo.....I love GH kwame...he loves me back...we always kisss and make up after every arguement...lol ...so go set other people up not GH kwame and I. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
njokusboy: Bimp looks hungry nd dat shirt looks familiar..

It's the one and the same shirt....pls why is Agbgift and Ninnyanny fighting over Bimp of all people undecided am I missing something?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
IyawoTM:

It's the one and the same shirt....pls why is Agbgift and Ninnyanny fighting over Bimp of all people undecided am I missing something?

I no come understand aswear, bimp wey him lips be lyk moboto sesseko own... Lolss, whoopi goldberg nd him get d same lips like all those igbo smokers wey dey back of my area.. Him yellow sha,naija babes lyk yellow bois
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
njokusboy:

I no come understand aswear, bimp wey him lips be lyk moboto sesseko own... Lolss, whoopi goldberg nd him get d same lips like all those igbo smokers wey dey back of my area.. Him yellow sha,naija babes lyk yellow bois

Which naija babes? Definitely not the ones I know. Original fair naija babes like TDH, while dark ones prefer onyibo, or bi racial. I cnt stand fair guys( sorry o, for those wey fair) Na my personal opinion tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
IyawoTM:

Agbgift and Ginger....I no join ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
IyawoTM:

Which naija babes? Definitely not the ones I know. Original fair naija babes like TDH, while dark ones prefer onyibo, or bi racial. I cnt stand fair guys( sorry o, for those wey fair) Na my personal opinion tongue

*Shoots her and apologizes to Oga TM*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
IyawoTM:
@J&H
I so laffed again
I tried to skip to 1111 again, but e too far jor
....i beg post the rest cheesy

grin Glad we did.

I go post more now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

*Shoots her and apologizes to Oga TM*

Kikikikiki...

Sorry bizbloke, I share the same sentiments..shoot me too.. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
achimotan: @ ninnyanny and kwame .thanks for spicing up the thread. but seriously kwame u need to take some vibes lightly and not to over stretch it. or the westgate thing worked u up? .Jekyll, i enjoyed your blast from the past.

You're welcome. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
Once again, friends, let's LOL.

On page 1113, this dude below asked this: grin grin

fashrola: OK ARE WE THERE YET?

Yet again, on page 1112/1113, this lady be like: cheesy

blunt_chic: me sef must comment,can't wait

More:

fork adict: wHAT THA FORK! I MISSED IT.!!!

And i had to rush out of the forking meeting under the pretext of going to pee.

I'm so sad

mykali: God. You people are mean and ruthless.

See how my fingers are shivering. LMAO.

sholay2011: Jisos! shocked I missed it grin grin angry cry

SOM..
Tnx for including me ooh. kiss

ella.b:
angry angry angry angry
You are all wicked o.no space for me?wicked ppl.
I will hateeeeee...grin angry

Crybaby. Lmao! Ella sweetie.

Ganjafama: You guys are wicked. See d way u sidelined me on the quest for 1111

C'est moi:
i saw unfamiliar names.wtf happened? someone shld pls include my name.

SAGirl:

Oh my... I don't believe this. I was the first one to comment!

I would like to thank my employer for his extremely fast internet for making this possible. And I would like to thank all the Nairalanders for their support when i stayed in the office till so late just to reach this great achievement. And lastly, I would like to thank my fingers for typing so quickly grin grin grin

BizBloke:

Evil peeps. D.amn!

See this one sef. grin grin

ochongonoko:

busted!!!... Booking space with DOT grin

LMAO!

Tuso: is this a dream or sumtin..I missed lunch just for this..nansis angry angry angry angry angry

You for miss dinner join naa wink

Yinkade: How did it happen tho from 1109 to 1113 shocked shocked

SAGirl:

Ha ha ha... I'm in tears!!!

Looool. This lady don laf die.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
IyawoTM:

Y nah?? Y u go talk lyk dat nah, I fair fa, nawaoh.. U no even say u no lyk us, u say u can't stand us.. Me sef no lyk fair babes... Lyk poles repel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Kikikikiki...

Sorry Jekyll, I share the same sentiments..shoot me too.. tongue

You dey find who go kill you ni? undecided Certainly not me. *ties her in a sack and throws her into River Niger* tongue angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
Omolola1: Someone should include my name ooooooo, I will hate!!!!

I went on compulsory "lunch break" @ work just to post in 1111 *crying*
Omolola1:

Oya add my name nah biko *sad face*
Let not my lunch break (even when am not hungry) be a waste cheesy

BizBloke:

Guy, add my name jor.

Evil men dey this thread I tell you
BizBloke:

My phone dey 3G o. But, I land for 1112. Kai!

StateOfMind: This is my best moment on this thread..I'm in real tears and my cheeks hurt... Oh my God...

lady deb: I DIDNT GO ANYWHERE TODAY COS THAT PAGE YET I MISS IT, I LANDED AT PAGE 1112 PLS U GUYS SHOULD PUT MY NAME SAGIRL, IYAWOTM AND CO ABEG, MAKE MY STAY NO B IN VAIN

dmalam: ***PROTEST MODE ACTIVATED***

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And LAN was born. grin BBA boko! cheesy wink

sajbabs: This is d most painful part of my day... missed pg 1000 n now 1111 ... This is so unfair...

Tuso: State of mind..u took my space

Hahaha. Who talk so? #TeamLastma

fork adict:

I swear. It happened so fast. When we were on page 1109, i was like ok let me excuse myself under the pretex of going to pee. By the time i got outside to refresh the page, i saw pg1112. See as i weak! jeeez1 I'm still trying to recover from the rude shock

ochongonoko:

lwkmd...hahaha.. You made it in page 1112 tongue

Wucckkeeed Ochon. grin

mykali:

No mind me. I was using my free browsing instead of me to switch to the real vpn which is faster.

Thanks for the mention sha. Maybe I can leave Cleo for you because of it. grin

You see your life? undecided When you dey find free things...looool

StateOfMind:

Wey your hubby abeg..I await his comment on this.. after struggling so hard, he missed it.

GOM miss tire.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
IyawoTM, e don finish ni but if you want to read post by post, check the browser link for this thread and change the current page number to 1111, 1112...1120. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
IyawoTM:

I minus the one shirt, smoker. Na he gentleman character to handle woman na I dey trip for. On a normal day na Blacky be my taste.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
IyawoTM: My network ooooo....chisos
OMG, which one be network overload?

Now that I know I made it, I can now make my tearful, impactful piece....
*clears throat*

I am so honored to have made this page( u guys don't know how much). While I was waiting for my transfer to be complete from Naija to S.A here( by virtue of marriage tinz), I was a lonely but happy housewife until I came across BBA The Chase on Nairaland, and since then my loneliness was terminated, and I always had something to look forward to.
This thread has been a source of inspiration for me and has experienced and undergone a lot of tribulations, happiness, tears, outbursts, etc, but one constant has remained....love! LOVE amongst strangers that have been brought together by one common factor 'A love of BBA', and for that I want to appreciate all of you. There is no need to call names, cos I don't want to leave anyone out. So from the veterans( you know ureselves) to even the newbies who just joined yesterday, troublemakers, to those that I have offended or have offended me....I love you all, I appreciate all of you, the updates, analysis, Strategies, insults, quarrels, xenophobia, everything. Without all of you, this thread wouldn't be it at all. I will miss all of you when this thread comes to an end, and I wish I was there to organize an after party union like I did for BBA2, n BBA3 at Jade, and D'place respectively, because I would have loved to know some of you.
To my dear Oko mi(hubby dearest). Thank you for your understanding. Wondering why wifey is talking to strangers in the middle of the night, and odd times, but never questioning. U r d best...

And finally....

* crying too much to continue, grabs trophy and exits the stage....while shouting 'I LOVE YOU ALL' grin kiss

LMAO... I'm crying from nostalgia. Say what you wanna say, brag about countless plots of land you bought, if you didn't collect a plot from page 1111, then your plot of land is fake. I still remember that day with laughter in ribs. Best race,journey or rush ever experienced on NL. If NL server didn't crash at that second(because all the posts on page 1111 was under a minute), then NL server will never crash again. Those were the days mehn, other plots of land are counterfeit. Ochon made me laugh with his counter post at those who thought they made it grin. Iyawo and SA girl made me LOLed with their thank you speech cheesy

Tuso: I dey here sum....dancing Azonto...geh geh..geh geh..geh geh

Dancing azonto on page 1112?. Learner!!
autumn.flower:
Booked an imaginary space on page 1112. Lol
dre11: Whoa the magic no is here
Lol.. Magic number on page 1112?. Looooolllll.

v24m:

I made it Yessss

ROTFLMAO... You made on page 1112 grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nice one J&H, I've been looking for something to laugh my brain off, after all this jacking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
mykali: grin

Booking a space with "grin" on page 1112 thinking it's 1111

eleshin: Yes
Hahaha.. Screaming yes on page 1112 grin

abishowzonyine: I must not miss in the fun o.

Lmao.. You mustnt miss the fun of 1111 while on 1112? grin

Ms Nas: I was here grin grin

You were on page 1111 my foot.. You're on 1112. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls wen is selly's birthday and why is bev not attending.will maria nd dillish be coming to naija for bev's birthday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Na page 1234 pain me pass. I missed page 1111 because I was too busy, and I forgot completely. But that 1234, na me and my phone that night, the server come they give error, till I landed on 1235 angry. I was like, wey the server make I knack am for wall cheesy, my consolation is that I dey 1000 & 2000 which I believe are landmark pages

(1) (2) (3) ... (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.