Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,575 members, 7,914,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:05 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2196894 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
BizBloke: Specially reserved for my peeps. #Teamgrin
LOOOOOOOLLLL.. Reserving space when you no smell 1111?. Who you dey reserve am for?. Spirits?. Lol

jsben: j

No be only J, what of SBEN?. Lol.. What page 1111 caused. Playah landed on 1112 with his "J". Lol
hiteelong: Yea

Screaming yea not knowing it's page 1112. Loling
feminine A: I

Lol.. Using "I" to book space but yet lands on 1112. The struggle was real grin

Yinkade: .

The same DOT that helped others landed him on page 1112 grin.

C'est moi:
jesus! i missed it.

Using the name of the lord in vain. LoL

BizBloke: I was here.

The page of singular quadruple digits=1111

Ochongonoko, are you here?

GOM, are you here?

ItsModella, are you here?

Ella, are you here?

F.Addict, are you here?

This made me laugh so hard I nearly cried

Tuso: No No Noooooooooooooooooooooo....Seun why

My brother blames seun for being a lastma!! grin. I can picture an elderly woman wailing "No OOOOOOOO" ina nollywood movie. Lol.. Memories!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
IyawoTM, e don finish ni but if you want to read post by post, check the browser link for this thread and change the current page number to 1111, 1112...1120. smiley
Lmao..d kin weakness and laughter wey catch me cuz of dat page ehn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
ToyinDipo: Nice one J&H, I've been looking for something to laugh my brain off, after all this jacking

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Pls wen is selly's birthday and why is bev not attending.will maria nd dillish be coming to naija for bev's birthday.
selly's bday is 2day o but she ll celebrate it on friday.(27th)
As for bev not attending,she's preping 4 her bday too na(her bday is 27th),party is on 28th I think.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
carujmonella:
LOOOOOOOLLLL.. Reserving space when you no smell 1111?. Who you dey reserve am for?. Spirits?. Lol

No be only J, what of SBEN?. Lol.. What page 1111 caused. Playah landed on 1112 with his "J". Lol

My brother blames seun for being a lastma!! grin. I can picture an elderly woman wailing "No OOOOOOOO" ina nollywood movie. Lol.. Memories!!
cheesy cheesy Peeps really took it serious
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2013
ella.b:

Lmao..d kin weakness and laughter wey catch me cuz of dat page ehn.

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2013
ToyinDipo:
cheesy cheesy Peeps really took it serious

Serious is an understatement.. IyawoTM, SAgirl and StateOfMind gave thank you speeches. It was mad funny. I just finished reading 1111 to 1114 and had to LOL this early morning. Itsmodella was cussing all over the place. Lol. No tchance to pick three or Four plots of land on that page
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2013
ToyinDipo: Na page 1234 pain me pass. I missed page 1111 because I was too busy, and I forgot completely. But that 1234, na me and my phone that night, the server come they give error, till I landed on 1235 angry. I was like, wey the server make I knack am for wall cheesy, my consolation is that I dey 1000 & 2000 which I believe are landmark pages

Lwkm. Sorry, man.

That day, I sure say you be like:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

Serious is an understatement.. IyawoTM, SAgirl and StateOfMind gave thank you speeches. It was mad funny. I just finished reading 1111 to 1114 and had to LOL this early morning. Itsmodella was cussing all over the place. Lol. No tchance to pick three or Four plots of land on that page
shocked shocked shocked Really serious is an understatement. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2013
ella.b:

selly's bday is 2day o but she ll celebrate it on friday.(27th)
As for bev not attending,she's preping 4 her bday too na(her bday is 27th),party is on 28th I think.

Thanks.are maria and dillish coming for Bev's birthdy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lwkm. Sorry, man.

That day, I sure say you be like:

You got it bro. You know that kind of feeling, like damn! I can't believe it shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2013
ToyinDipo:
shocked shocked shocked Really serious is an understatement. cheesy

Just read page 1111 to 1114 and you'll see comedy in 3D. The struggle for that page was like struggle for visa. LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:15am On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

Just read page 1111 to 1114 and you'll see comedy in 3D. The struggle for that page was like struggle for visa. LOL
They just turned Nairaland to Nollywood cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 26, 2013
ToyinDipo:
You got it bro. You know that kind of feeling, like damn! I can't believe it shocked shocked shocked

Hehehe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

Loool. I no even know say I dey 1112, I dey find people wey dey 1113/1114. grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:22am On Sep 26, 2013
SOM, I see youooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2013
Alrready in ghana.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:28am On Sep 26, 2013
Bba

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:29am On Sep 26, 2013
Bba housemates

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:30am On Sep 26, 2013
Uti and Selly

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:58am On Sep 26, 2013
ninnyanny: Agbgift and Ginger....I no join ooo

Pele o...i no know why ure name enta my fingers... tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:02am On Sep 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

*Shoots her and apologizes to Oga TM*

Sorry nah, I no mean say like that. My papa, and last and only bom boy of the house(27 yr old) wey dey and be Yankee citizen, na confirm FAIR ajebutta. I just meant as per relationship levels. tongue I rof all my fair guy friends
...just never tot to marry them grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:02am On Sep 26, 2013
StateOfMind:

Kikikikiki...

Sorry bizbloke, I share the same sentiments..shoot me too.. tongue

tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:04am On Sep 26, 2013
njokusboy:

Y nah?? Y u go talk lyk dat nah, I fair fa, nawaoh.. U no even say u no lyk us, u say u can't stand us.. Me sef no lyk fair babes... Lyk poles repel

Oga sorry o...I like you kiss
I meant as per love, and relationship levels tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:05am On Sep 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

You dey find who go kill you ni? undecided Certainly not me. *ties her in a sack and throws her into River Niger* tongue angry

angry grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:05am On Sep 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
IyawoTM, e don finish ni but if you want to read post by post, check the browser link for this thread and change the current page number to 1111, 1112...1120. smiley

Tnx for the tip!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:07am On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

I minus the one shirt, smoker. Na he gentleman character to handle woman na I dey trip for. On a normal day na Blacky be my taste.

Minus the shoe too...lmao
But even on top dat even if dem dash me Bimp with d 300gs I no go collect. He was nice, but cunny and boring.
Melvin was the all around ish in the gentleman dept.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:11am On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

LMAO... I'm crying from nostalgia. Say what you wanna say, brag about countless plots of land you bought, if you didn't collect a plot from page 1111, then your plot of land is fake. I still remember that day with laughter in ribs. Best race,journey or rush ever experienced on NL. If NL server didn't crash at that second(because all the posts on page 1111 was under a minute), then NL server will never crash again. Those were the days mehn, other plots of land are counterfeit. Ochon made me laugh with his counter post at those who thought they made it grin. Iyawo and SA girl made me LOLed with their thank you speech cheesy

Dancing azonto on page 1112?. Learner!!

Booked an imaginary space on page 1112. Lol

Lol.. Magic number on page 1112?. Looooolllll.

ROTFLMAO... You made on page 1112 grin

OMG...did I really write all dis undecided
C wetin page 1111 cause...haba
Meant it and still mean it though tongue

I was office alone, n I was shaking. My body calm after I enter that page 1111, den a minute later I was on the floor and laffing with tears and a hooked rib...e good to b oga o. I thank God for that personal office... tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:12am On Sep 26, 2013
ToyinDipo: Na page 1234 pain me pass. I missed page 1111 because I was too busy, and I forgot completely. But that 1234, na me and my phone that night, the server come they give error, till I landed on 1235 angry. I was like, wey the server make I knack am for wall cheesy, my consolation is that I dey 1000 & 2000 which I believe are landmark pages

The pain of missing 1000 was and is my motivational factor to claim every other plot of land especially that 1111...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:14am On Sep 26, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Alrready in ghana.

Elikem bring bike to carry people ni...for airport?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:16am On Sep 26, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Bba housemates

C as Poki babe vex for background, press leave am face Dillish....my dear e no easy to become millionaire in 3 months...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:17am On Sep 26, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Uti and Selly

I know say Uti be Selly's MC, but which levels come be dis one? undecidedokay o....
Na so something dey start

(1) (2) (3) ... (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.