Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,601 members, 7,914,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:20 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2196926 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2013
@achimota, @kwame, @ella, @Agbgift and others
Can you guyz please substantiate your different claims with pictures for the house to see cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME:

Oh! Onua! Mash3da! Nanso m3ntumi 3nton y3 hu saa! Massa! 3ye omu anka wu dw3n s3 omu b3tena h) ama obimanso nipa abe didi omu deshi3 at3m?...............................
Translation^^^ oh! Ma guy, speak the truth, the guy beats him in every department. I am not beign sacarstic.

Oga, I don dey suspect you, d way u dey talk dis tin dey funny me walai, every mugu knows dat praye guy has nothing on uti in the looks department.. Although dat may not be too important, evry babe get wetin she dey find, dat selly, she dey lyk person wey go lyk zang wella, its little wonder she was so into nando, dat praye fit be disguised brad pitt but no argue dat fine own abeg, e no follow.. Let's call a spade a spade..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

How does Uti been more handsome than selly's bf makes me a mellish fan?

Dude always read and digest words before spilling out what you understood from the words digested.

Me referring you to beign a mellish fan meant you are in a world of your own.
I hate to disillusion you, but Uti no fine pass Praye Tietia.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by achimotan(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2013
russello: @achimota, @kwame, @ella, @Agbgift and others
Can you guyz please substantiate your different claims with pictures for the house to see cool

lol. you want see things ehn.! for me praye titia no dey fine me koraa.but beauty they say lies in the eyes of the beholder. If not for fame, I bet selly would not have gone in for him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2013
Oh gracious King! shocked
Seun!!! how dare you turned my "f ondling" to "handling"? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. Ok o. W'eva!smiley

Sha, I quoted u because that sentence and the emoticon that ended it was typed and represented verbatim, just the way Ochon types and represents his emotion(s) in his posts.

You don dey madt abi?. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2013

No need joor! Besides, Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME:

No need joor! Besides, Beauty is the eyes of the Beholder.

Kwarrect guy!
Waye lucky! tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2013

You want to see picture?
Convulsion go catch u o if you see the praye guy pics o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME:

No need joor! Besides, Beauty is the eyes of the Beholder.

If not you're a ghanaian, we wouldn't be arguing this stuff. uti is handsome than praye, I'm not saying this because I'm a nigerian. I can't say for the money level but height and handsomeness, uti floors him effortlessly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

You want to see picture?
Convulsion go catch u o if you see the praye guy pics o.

ehnn nau....
I think that should settle this whole hullabaloo. Even me sef don begin konfuse for the pessin wey fine pass between the two bobo
tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2013
spade: This GH Kwame sabi troll shaa WTF!? grin

Praye Tietia:

Uti Nwachukwu

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7Zp3pg39EZ0/UaRJ3yvr0-I/AAAAAAAABUg/uoQSgcZIWq0/s400/uti7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QeZZKS_TJbU/ToTrt1thCLI/AAAAAAAAAAM/UwM9ueTogkg/s1600/uti-nwachukwu-f-3.jpg[/img]

Kikikikikikikikikikiki abeg nor kill me with laff o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2013
Picture speaks a thousand words. Thank you spade.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2013
Praye Tietia:

LOL.. See the he's looking at spade like " nigga, fucck you!!. Why you gon' be comparing me to uti in handsome levels?". LOLing.

Uti Nwachukwu

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7Zp3pg39EZ0/UaRJ3yvr0-I/AAAAAAAABUg/uoQSgcZIWq0/s400/uti7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QeZZKS_TJbU/ToTrt1thCLI/AAAAAAAAAAM/UwM9ueTogkg/s1600/uti-nwachukwu-f-3.jpg[/img]

Now that's the definition of a handsome model.

Give it up gh kawme, we aint mocking you but uti fine pass praye. No beefs here for real
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2013
russello:

ehnn nau....
I think that should settle this whole hullabaloo. Even me sef don begin konfuse for the pessin wey fine pass between the two bobo
tongue

Spade has don justice to that by up loading the pics. So voting begins.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2013
Oh K!
@spade already started firing some missiles cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2013
Ghanaian Peeps! Please tune in to Etv now! Re-broadcast tinz.
@Spade Thank for the pics! You have just made my day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2013
Peeps in Ghana,abeg updates on the interview btw mel,maria uti nd Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by achimotan(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2013
l no dey fit laugh self at the pixs. ibi like we go hit 2013 this afternoon. I for rep for real
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME:

Please give us update
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

Spade has don justice to that by up loading the pics. So voting begins.

Voting? You kidding right?
Its an 0pen secret as to who will win!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by achimotan(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME:

awww.I wish I could . Am sure they would feature on Gh1 tonite with Amanda .would be looking 4ward to that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:
Praye Tietia:

LOL.. See the he's looking at spade like " nigga, fucck you!!. Why you gon' be comparing me to uti in handsome levels?". LOLing.

Uti Nwachukwu

Now that's the definition of a handsome model.

Give it up gh kawme, we aint mocking you but uti fine pass praye. No beefs here for real

LMAO! grin

Even from the guy's pose sef (looking up), it gives the full impression he needs a ladder to touch his door knob daily.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME:

Am I missing something here? Uti is now where near Selly's bf in every department. Selly's bf is competing with the likes of Melvin(minus teeth). I no fit yarn abeg, make I watch the re-broadcast of yesterdays interview between Dillish»Selly»Maria»Melvin and Uti(worwor) on E-tv. *noticed how I have ranked them?**
Lol tis ur opinion tho.
Pls give us updates on d interview.thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2013
Modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME:

Voting? You kidding right?
Its an 0pen secret as to who will win!

Hahahahhahaha sure am kidding.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME:

LOL. Anytime, bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

I don't have problem with chocolate guys.
great!,so will u marry me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2013
Dillish says yesterday marked exactly one month BBA, ended and it was the first time she had travelled outside her country after the finals. Says she is buying a land to build a M0dest apartment and to invest her money into spa and expects to double her money to $600,000

H0st: Melvin, do you have a girlfriend?
Melvin: I will answer that later
Host: Maria, do you have a boyfriend?
Maria: I will answer that later
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2013
spade:

LMAO! grin

Even from the guy's pose sef (looking up), it gives the full impression he needs a ladder to touch his door knob daily.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.. OH MY DAYS!!. Can't stop laughing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME: Dillish says yesterday marked exactly one month BBA, ended and it was the first time she had travelled outside her country after the finals. Says she is buying a land to build a M0dest apartment and to invest her money into spa and expects to double her money to $300,000

H0st: Melvin, do you have a girlfriend?
Melvin: I will answer that later
Host: Maria, do you have a boyfriend?
Maria: I will answer that later

LOL. Wetin come be dis? grin SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.