Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:50 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2210419 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by achimotan(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME: Dillish says yesterday marked exactly one month BBA, ended and it was the first time she had travelled outside her country after the finals. Says she is buying a land to build a M0dest apartment and to invest her money into spa and expects to double her money to $300,000

H0st: Melvin, do you have a girlfriend?
Melvin: I will answer that later
Host: Maria, do you have a boyfriend?
Maria: I will answer that later

lol. answer later indeed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

Hahahahahahahahahaha.. OH MY DAYS!!. Can't stop laughing

shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2013
Uti - synonym for "duplex" ... Praye - synonym for "face me i face you"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

You don dey madt abi?. Lol

Hehehe. Right behind you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Heard from a source that they were asked their fears,selly nd dillish said lack ofprivacy but maria's fear is threats from social network as she doesn't know when they may come to pass
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dannyxy: great!,so will u marry me

Huh
This one no connect wetin we they talk na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Uti - spain ... Praye - tahiti
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Count down to 2013.#smiles#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Uti - friedrice and chicken ... Praye - garri and onions
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
Host: I know Nigerians tease a lot, what have been your experience after your exit?
Melvin: True, I got a great reception all the way from the airport and I have been teased so many times about Dillish
Host: Melvin, is this your first time in Gh?
Melvin: Yes
Host: Ah! Why?
Melvin: because I wanted to finish the outside trips(Zambia, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, etc) before coming back home.
Host: Selly, so are you covering the cost for hosting your friends in Ghana?
Selly: Yes, but some of them want to foot their own bills.
Host: are more housemates coming?
Selly: yes, Sulu was supposed to arrive today, but he missed his flight.
Dillish: why am I not suprised he missed his flight.
Selly: Lk_four, B0lt and Sulu will arrive tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

Huh

lmao,i'm jst kidding,you shld know nw.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

shocked shocked

What?. Lol. Don't tell ochon says that verbatim as you guys usually alleges
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
See pipo full evrywia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by achimotan(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME: Host: I know Nigerians tease a lot, what have been your experience after your exit?
Melvin: True, I got a great reception all the way from the airport and I have been teased so many times about Dillish
Host: Melvin, is this your first time in Gh?
Melvin: Yes
Host: Ah! Why?
Melvin: because I wanted to finish the outside trips(Zambia, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, etc) before coming back home.
Host: Selly, so are you covering the cost for hosting your friends in Ghana?
Selly: Yes, but some of them want to foot their own bills.
Host: are more housemates coming?
Selly: yes, Sulu was supposed to arrive today, but he missed his flight.
Dillish: why am I not suprised he missed his flight.
Selly: Lk_four, B0lt and Sulu will arrive tomorrow.

Is Nando coming?. he for rep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Na bluetooth them take tell una say 2013 don de reach?
Even you @ kslib tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dannyxy: lmao,i'm jst kidding,you shld know nw.

I knw you are kidding.#smiles#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Can she buy a land,build a modest apartment n still double d $300k?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

What?. Lol. Don't tell ochon says that verbatim as you guys usually alleges

He does. Really!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Na wa o. See people.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
The host should have asked Selly how she got dat azz.

I miss Motamma.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

Huh

Lol. Fear catch u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
click2cbn: Can she buy a land,build a modest apartment n still double d $300k?

That's not possible. Except she wants to double it first, before buying the land.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
So?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
So na una plan be dis

Issokai
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
achimotan:

awww.I wish I could . Am sure they would feature on Gh1 tonite with Amanda .would be looking 4ward to that

I am sure they will be at Gh1 this noon!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by achimotan(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
this would be her memorable birthday bash . so many friends across the continent
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
IyawoTM:

Which naija babes? Definitely not the ones I know. Original fair naija babes like TDH, while dark ones prefer onyibo, or bi racial. I cnt stand fair guys( sorry o, for those wey fair) Na my personal opinion tongue
i fear too.i fit talk say 70%naija babes prefer dem dark.they look more stronger.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2013

Ofcourse!!. Didn't you read where she said she'll INVEST the rest?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
What?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
feminine A:

Lol. Fear catch u

Hehehhehe I nor fear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

That's not possible. Except she wants to double it first, before buying the land.
or unless stephensomeone will buy n build it for her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2013

Namibia has a land area of, like, 800,000km2 and a population of just around 2 mill, so I'm guessing the land there would be maaadt cheap, unlike Lagos and South-East Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.