Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187377 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
IyawoTM:

U 2 like woman....do marry Naija babe for naija, before u jam one wey don collect bug thingz...

Hehehegrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated: 3 males no female shocked shocked apart from that useles guest viewer(s).

Wetin Braireos dey find here

One day one day, you go sabi spell the Mod name. Don't ask me cos me sef i no sabi am tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
heso: Btw mariarocks 10Q 2,was not trying 2 ignore d compliments,just woke up 2 see d post and yes,I ve not posted b4,just maybe i was 2 'scared' of bashing I c here. Do ve a glorious week

shocked yay your first ever NL comment was directed at me grin. Bashing? awww don't be scared. They mean nothing and we all move on from them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol i just went through them too. You used to get on my nerves. Was like this chic is crazy(before i knew you were male).

grin at the bolded. And what do we have here? Good to know we were both thinking the exact same thing. I thought u just had to be crazy as well angry how am I even sure you are not crazy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
IyawoTM:

U 2 like woman....do marry Naija babe for naija, before u jam one wey don collect bug thingz...

grin grin why, you have a sister for me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
dominique:

One day one day, you go sabi spell the Mod name. Don't ask me cos me sef i no sabi am tongue

grin grin BRIAREOS
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hehehegrin

Na wetin go make u laugh bad belle
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin at the bolded. And what do we have here? Good to know we were both thinking the exact same thing. I thought u just had to be crazy as well angry how am I even sure you are not crazy

Lolzzz...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Na wetin go make u laugh bad belle

Concentrated beef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
ella.b:
Pokello is just a man in a woman's body.I really can't deal.yall needed to see d way she was insulting ppl yesterday.
The way she reacts to ppl insulting her is so immature.some ppl will ignore it but pokey no go gree.
Mscheew..

Happy sunday yall.

Well, Pokello is not like other housemates, what you see is what you get. How many of you will turn the other cheek to receive more slaps?
We the fanz 0f Polikem like it, because its nicccce.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ambber:

The babe is so petty, so unforgiving, she holds grudges forever. She shares same birthday with Feza. On their birthday, the poor girl tweeted her a greeting I mean bba is over and they need to move on, she stuck to her guns of no hands of fellowship. I fear those of her ilk

Yeah, Selly shares same birthday with Beverly. 0n their birthday, the poor girl tweeted her a greeting, Beverly did not reply her. I fear those of her ilk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME:

Yeah, Selly shares same birthday with Beverly. 0n their birthday, the poor girl tweeted her a greeting, Beverly did not reply her. I fear those of her ilk.

Notice me oshi.kilo n se ode yi na.afaanu onyiberibe.
Wetin selly birthday get to do with pokello attitude.okponu lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kai! Three pages back and too much hate for Pokello, I give up, I can't keep up! BBA is over so it means chasemates should not honour interviews relating to Big brother? I guess it was no Big deal when Bimp said Elikem was a two face housemate during his interview in Naija, but the opposite is the case for Pokello because she "embarrased" poor Beverly?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Heheheh.. I smell E-fight breeding by the time gh kwame replies toxxxxxx's post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Lmfaooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Gyimifuo. Fa wo kwasias3m fr3 me su, kurasini baa t3se wu! W3nim na 3guyasi! On one hand you say Pokello got attitiude cos she did not reply Feza's B'day tweet, I give you an instance relating to Beverly not replying Selly's Tweet, and you are here forming. Nkwasiasem! Tuutu ni baa. *No lol*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME:

Gyimifuo. Fa wo kwasias3m fr3 me su, kurasini baa t3se wu! W3nim na 3guyasi! On one hand you say Pokello got attitiude cos she did not reply Feza's B'day tweet, I give you an instance relating to Beverly not replying Selly's Tweet, and you are here forming. Nkwasiasem! Tuutu ni baa. *No lol*

Lmfaooo at "no lol"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME: Kai! Three pages back and too much hate for Pokello, I give up, I can't keep up! BBA is over so it means chasemates should not honour interviews relating to Big brother? I guess it was no Big deal when Bimp said Elikem was a two face housemate during his interview in Naija, but the opposite is the case for Pokello because she "embarrased" poor Beverly?

Abeg shift. She not only called Bev two faced as well but she went along to air the fact that she begged for a bra. Accept it, that was beyond petty
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmfaooo at "no lol"

Y u dey laff for wetin u no understand?
U know whether dem yab u join?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Y u dey laff for wetin u know understand?
U know whether dem yab u join?

LMAOOO I thought the no lol meant he is not laughing. Whatever language d guy dey fire for up der no concern me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME: Kai! Three pages back and too much hate for Pokello, I give up, I can't keep up! BBA is over so it means chasemates should not honour interviews relating to Big brother? I guess it was no Big deal when Bimp said Elikem was a two face housemate during his interview in Naija, but the opposite is the case for Pokello because she "embarrased" poor Beverly?
My dear why are you taking this matter to heart. Who cares whether Pokelo is hated, she obviously does not. Yes Bimp was so childish saying Elikem is two faced and if Pokelo said the same thing about Bev then there is really no issue. But i think it was Childish of Pokelo to talk about the bra thing. That is embarrassing and there is no need for such. She needs to calm down Imo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMAOOO I thought the no lol meant he is not laughing. Whatever language d guy dey fire for up der no concern me

"No lol" sef fit be ghanian language, it is pronounced "nuo leoal" .... Lolzzz.. It means sumtin different..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
carujmonella: Heheheh.. I smell E-fight breeding by the time gh kwame replies toxxxxxx's post
Naaa, I only reply in Kind!
Reincarnated:
Abeg shift. She not only called Bev
two faced as well but she went along
to air the fact that she begged for a
bra. Accept it, that was beyond petty

Wetin? I beg go burn sea. I've not heard you condemn Bimp when he called Elikem two faced as well during his interview in Nigeria. Women b!tch a lot, the earlier you accept it the better.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

"No lol" sef fit be ghanian language, it is pronounced "nuo leoal" .... Lolzzz.. It means sumtin different..
undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
undecided

Re u a Ghanian Kpele oh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
My dear why are you taking this matter to heart. Who cares whether Pokelo is hated, she obviously does not. Yes Bimp was so childish saying Elikem is two faced and if Pokelo said the same thing about Bev then there is really no issue. But i think it was Childish of Pokelo to talk about the bra thing. That is embarrassing and there is no need for such. She needs to calm down Imo.

See ehn, I feel there are a lot of double standards in here, yes Pokello has issues but I feel its magnified. Every housemate has flaws but Peeps in here will die or ride with their favourite no matter the issue.
First 0ff, I am not sure any poster in here have watched that interview and the context in which she is beign alleged to have said.
Secondly, Pokello is always thinking positive and updating her peeps through her TL, but all those who follow her know that she is always beign attacked by the safarigirls of this world.
Ps: Please, are you by any chance saying Beverly would not have said what Pokello is alleged to have said if the shoe was on the other foot? **judging by Beverly's history**

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Re u a Ghanian Kpele oh...

Ghanaian
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ghkwame is a female pokello, so petty grin. The bra issue was an immature and silly talk,accept it. if bev said the same, people would have called her out too, especially on this thread where she is (was) a few's favourites.

Melvin gave out ALL his fine branded tshirts out, he just mentioned it yesterday when a fan asked for one. I did not see him announce about it daily on twitter. Even the calabar tshirt pokello wore for the interview, melvin gave her. But for madam pokello, she buys footwear for bassey, every1 must know. Bev asks for bra, we all must know too. Talk about stinking personality.

If you like come bk wv ur usual bev diss, I no send u.

Pokello is the only chasemate that is still in a competition months after the chase ended..grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

LMFAOOOOOOO! Him talk say na GHANAIAN not ghanian. Njokusboy steady using under G to go in on Ghanaians
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME:
Naaa, I only reply in Kind!

Wetin? I beg go burn sea. I've not heard you condemn Bimp when he called Elikem two faced as well during his interview in Nigeria. Women b!tch a lot, the earlier you accept it the better.

Wetin? I beg go sit down for ocean. No be d two faced part I dey complain about abi u don blind?. Na the fact say Pokello saw the need to say Bev begged for bra. That's petty AF

(1) (2) (3) ... (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.