Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187406 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME:

See ehn, I feel there are a lot of double standards in here, yes Pokello has issues but I feel its magnified. Every housemate has flaws but Peeps in here will die or ride with their favourite no matter the issue.
First 0ff, I am not sure any poster in here have watched that interview and the context in which she is beign alleged to have said.
Secondly, Pokello is always thinking positive and updating her peeps through her TL, but all those who follow her know that she is always beign attacked by the safarigirls of this world.
Ps: Please, are you by any chance saying Beverly would not have said what Pokello is alleged to have said if the shoe was on the other foot? **judging by Beverly's history**

And this is the part you don't understand that the people you keep arguing with i.e me, have criticized their fav hm. Nobody is above criticism. I gave my 2 cents about Melvin and Beverly despite the fact that I still voted for them but you....no way! behold the mighty pokello, she can do no wrong in your eyes. See if it was even Maria that was behaving the way this Pokello behaves, i for don port to Dillish fa grin.
Just accept she's wrong for saying what she said whether it was said in a joking way or not.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME:

Ghanaian

Lolzzz... Tanx for being SOOO brilliant... I admire ur cleverness... You were so observant u picked up a spelling error... Clap for urself...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Wetin? I beg go sit down for ocean. No be d two faced part I dey complain about abi u don blind?. Na the fact say Pokello saw the need to say Bev begged for bra. That's petty AF
Free the guy. The same way you were defending Maria i guess he feels for Pokelo. I don't get why this is even an issue. Lets just all agree to disagree. Dislike who you dislike and like who you like. Kapish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME:

Ghanaian

Hahahahahahahah ha I knew you were gonna correct him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
StateOfMind: Ghkwame is a female pokello, so petty grin. The bra issue was an immature and silly talk,accept it. if bev said the same, people would have called her out too, especially on this thread where she is (was) a few's favourites.

Melvin gave out ALL his fine branded tshirts out, he just mentioned it yesterday when a fan asked for one. I did not see him announce about it daily on twitter. Even the calabar tshirt pokello wore for the interview, melvin gave her. But for madam pokello, she buys footwear for bassey, every1 must know. Bev asks for bra, we all must know too. Talk about stinking personality.

If you like come bk wv ur usual bev diss, I no send u.

Pokello is the only chasemate that is still in a competition months after the chase ended..grin grin.

StateOfMind is a female Oneal, so ..... The Bra issue is truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If Beverly said the same those criticising Pokello would have defended Beverly.

Melvin gave all out his shirts Ànd did not tweet it, how come you got the ojoro? Are you his PA? Because I want an exciting TL I am not following Melvin but following that of Pokello.

Whether you send me, or you no send me, na your headache.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOOOOOO! Him talk say na GHANAIAN not ghanian. Njokusboy steady using under G to go in on Ghanaians

Lolzzz, him sabi book na, him don teach me how to spell their name... Isn't dat wonderful?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
StateOfMind: Ghkwame is a female pokello, so petty grin. The bra issue was an immature and silly talk,accept it. if bev said the same, people would have called her out too, especially on this thread where she is (was) a few's favourites.

Melvin gave out ALL his fine branded tshirts out, he just mentioned it yesterday when a fan asked for one. I did not see him announce about it daily on twitter. Even the calabar tshirt pokello wore for the interview, melvin gave her. But for madam pokello, she buys footwear for bassey, every1 must know. Bev asks for bra, we all must know too. Talk about stinking personality.

Pokello is the only chasemate that is still in a competition months after the chase ended..grin grin.

Gbam grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME:

StateOfMind is a female Oneal, so ..... The Bra issue is truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If Beverly said the same those criticising Pokello would have defended Beverly.

Melvin gave all out his shirts Ànd did not tweet it, how come you got the ojoro? Are you his PA? Because I want an exciting TL I am not following Melvin but following that of Pokello.

The fan could have tweeted it himself to Melvin's handle.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME:

LMFAOOOOOOO grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz... Tanx for being SOOO brilliant... I admire ur cleverness... You were so observant u picked up a spelling error... Clap for urself...

Haha! Too known niggar! This is not something to be sacarstic about.
A lot of Ghanaians still make that error, I try to correct that error whenever I get the chance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Free the guy. The same way you were defending Maria i guess he feels for Pokelo. I don't get why this is even an issue. Lets just all agree to disagree. Dislike who you dislike and like who you like. Kapish

Free wetin, i was defending Maria because she was not wrong. She was castigated for doing nothing wrong and I defended her but this Pokello wey dey Petty AF na him GH KWAME wan fight for. And I can bet he doesnt really like her and it's just because of the fact that she's with Elikem. My case and his case are totally different cuz even when Melvin wasn't with Maria, i still stood by the girl cuz I genuinely like her as a person
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, him sabi book na, him don teach me how to spell their name... Isn't dat wonderful?

AHHHAHAHAHAHA d guy don correct me before. That thing pain me eh. He should better not mistakenly spell Nigerians as Naigerans if not yawa don gas for him. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME:

Oga, a fan asked melvin for his shirts and he told the dude he had given it out... He didn't run to twitter and announce it as soon as he gave it out... Dat is how she got the OJORO... If u had read well you would notice bev was criticised for even borrowing a bra in the first place, if at all she did borrow it... Matter of fact, the person who posted the story did so to ridicule bev... You were so unbiased and neutral in ur comprehension of the whole thing, you only noticed where we said pokello was uncouth... Doesn't the fact that someone can bring up "a bra issue" in an interview sound disgusting to you Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Omoh, I dn't even know who to answer lipsrsealed
I dn't know whether to Laff or cry...iyami.
Sha lol at male Pokello, and female O'neal....
Emmmm lemme continue to observe....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME:

Haha! Too known niggar! This is not something to be sacarstic about.
A lot of Ghanaians still make that error, I try to correct that error whenever I get the chance.

Lolzzz, I wasn't being sarcastic about ur correction... The fact that u just jumped on my post to correct a word is reason enough to be sarcastic.. Re u trying to assure me you didn't do it for spite Its amusing.. Common nigga, we re too old for such stories..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Don't be that dumb, the fan could have tweeted it himself to Melvin's handle.

Y0u are very dumb and Stewpid to rush to Post a speculative comment!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wait o, dats how we didn't see pics of nando's bday atallll, na so the thing dry reach, or dem no allow camera? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, I wasn't being sarcastic about ur correction... The fact that u just jumped on my post to correct a word that isn't even english is reason enough to be sarcastic.. Re u trying to assure me you didn't do it for spite Its amusing.. Common nigga, we re too old for such stories..

Chei, you for correct the way the guy even spell him sarcastic "sacarstic" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2013

Gbam....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
IyawoTM: Wait o, dats how we didn't see pics of nando's bday atallll, na so the thing dry reach, or dem no allow camera? undecided

Ninnyanny and ella b. The usual posters, must not like Nando. But the party is for I think 9 days so pictures are bound to come up soon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
ToyinDipo:
The fan could have tweeted it himself to Melvin's handle.

Ghkwame can not read clearly again cos he's angry we are criticising pokello. cheesy
I clearly stated he did not mention it UNTIL a fan asked for a branded shirt of his, the one with a funny grammatical error. and he said he's given them all of them out.

How are you ojare?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Gbam grin
guy u dey my inside ma head undecided grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, I wasn't being sarcastic about ur correction... The fact that u just jumped on my post to correct a word is reason enough to be sarcastic.. Re u trying to assure me you didn't do it for spite Its amusing.. Common nigga, we re too old for such stories..

njokusboy:
Lolzzz, him sabi book na, him
don teach me how to spell their
name... Isn't dat wonderful ?

So are you saying it was a Typo error?
Are you beyond correction?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
waxdude:
guy u dey my inside ma head undecided grin grin

Na. Great minds just agree on the same things grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
This GH KWAME can never give up. The guy still fit dey fight this lost battle even for grave angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
StateOfMind:

Ghkwame can not read clearly again cos he's angry we are criticising pokello. cheesy
I clearly stated he did not mention it UNTIL a fan asked for a branded shirt of his, the one with a funny grammatical error. and he said he's given them all of them out.

How are you ojare?

Hian! There was a mention abi?
All na update!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME:

So are you saying it was a Typo error?
Are you beyond correction?

Not at all.. But you were not just trying to correct... Talk true.. I didn't notice u spelt sarcastic wrongly, cos I was too busy... Its funny d way u just picked it up... Anyway, tanks for d correction, if it was sincere... Nd its sarcastic, not sacarstic.. Thank u...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Oga, a fan asked melvin for his shirts and he told the dude he had given it out... He didn't run to twitter and announce it as soon as he gave it out... Dat is how she got the OJORO... If u had read well you would notice bev was criticised for even borrowing a bra in the first place, if at all she did borrow it... Matter of fact, the person who posted the story did so to ridicule bev... You were so unbiased and neutral in ur comprehension of the whole thing, you only noticed where we said pokello was uncouth... Doesn't the fact that someone can bring up "a bra issue" in an interview sound disgusting to you Smh

@Bolded..... Did you watch the interview? For all you know it was a leading kweshion from the Host, in such a situation, would you have preferred she lied? Thanks to the alleged interview some female peeps on this Thread now know its not hygenic to borrow a bra.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated: This GH KWAME can never give up. The guy still fit dey fight this lost battle even for grave angry

That is n0t fair! It takes two to tango! I can only "fight" with an opponent. Or?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME:

@Bolded..... Did you watch the interview? For all you know it was a leading kweshion from the Host, in such a situation, would you have preferred she lied? Thanks to the alleged interview some female peeps on this Thread now know its not hygenic to borrow a bra.

Wat kind of question leads to a Bra,, how did the presenter put the question Did anybody borrow ur bra?? Was ur bra with bev? The presenter asked her th issue she had with bev and she started dis narrative about how bev wanted to borrow her bra.. Twas a cheap shot.. Simple
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
GH KWAME:

Everybody knows its not hygienic to borrow a bra.... Nobody ever said bev was right... If she actually borrowed it...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Wat kind of question leads to a Bra,, how did the presenter put the question Did anybody borrow ur bra?? Was ur bra with bev? The presenter asked her th issue she had with bev and she started dis narrative about how bev wanted to borrow her bra.. Twas a cheap shot.. Simple

Ah! So I guess you are guilty when charged abi?........ Cheap shot ko, expensive shot ni, she seized the opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.