Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,123 members, 7,880,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2187341 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kobbebu(f): 6:13pm On May 31, 2013
please help me out what game is Natasha playing on the boys and not the Gals
first Oneal and now Biguesas and she has confessed that she likes him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:18pm On May 31, 2013
Natasha is manipulative and these guys giving her audience are just silly.

Why is she on cleo's case? Was she expecting her to be rolling on the floor wailing cos hakeem left? She claims cleo did not even shed a tear when hakeem left which to her means cleo was playing hakeem. She's now telling the guys that cleo has started playing her game already and they should all buckle up since the theme of the show is 'romance'.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:41pm On May 31, 2013
I dunno what they expect the girl to do or did Hakeem pay her bride price?

This one Dellish is talking like this, the babe dey seriously flow with Melvin. The change five boys can bring.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2013
mac73: If they were able to nominate after just 1day in the house , they should be able to nominate in their new house after 3 days of interaction with their new housemates.

God bles u. Dis swappin sheet is so forkd. Make we dey look dey go na. Biggie with all these messed up, ill thot thru 'twists'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:46pm On May 31, 2013
I want the Delish/Melvin thing to go downnnnnn. Bring that fine asss beauty to Naija, bruhh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:49pm On May 31, 2013
fork adict:

God bles u. Dis swappin sheet is so forkd. Make we dey look dey go na. Biggie with all these messed up, ill thot thru 'twists'
fork the swapping thing seems good cost Melvin is really blending with these folks as opposed to his quietness in Ruby house....maybe he'll find someone he's interested in
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:55pm On May 31, 2013
safarigirl: fork the swapping thing seems good cost Melvin is really blending with these folks as opposed to his quietness in Ruby house....maybe he'll find someone he's interested in

Dellish it is. Girl seems to be interested in melvin.

Btw, I'm not sure nando feels good about the arrival of these new dudes. He prolly sees them as his rivals. #justsaying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2013
safarigirl: fork the swapping thing seems good cost Melvin is really blending with these folks as opposed to his quietness in Ruby house....maybe he'll find someone he's interested in
Beliv me. Dis swpaping stuf will keep disruptin d dynamics of d hous in an awkward way. Wait & see.

Besides, hw can biggie explain d fact dat housmate could nominate after spending just a night in the house but can not nominate after spending 3 nights in another house?

He shud remember his viewers r not kids man
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2013
StateOfMind:

Dellish it is. Girl seems to be interested in melvin.

Btw, I'm not sure nando feels good about the arrival of these new dudes. He prolly sees them as his rivals. #justsaying.
Hmmmm....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2013
NyL is feeling uneasy around these Ruby folks, he's just pretending. And this SULU guy is something else, mahn. He cracks me up. LMAO.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:38pm On May 31, 2013
Reaction to Melvin and Hakeem's entrance.

Annabel "Melvin sleep next to me. I'll make you comfortable"
Huddah "I want to sleep with Melvin"
Dellish "I like Nigerian men because they have money"

Interesting feedback so far

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:49pm On May 31, 2013
Bassey's dance moves cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2013
safarigirl: Reaction to Melvin and Hakeem's entrance.

Annabel "Melvin sleep next to me. I'll make you comfortable"
Huddah "I want to sleep with Melvin"
Dellish "I like Nigerian men because they have money"

Interesting feedback so far

Pls, dnt read too much into Delish's statements. When Denzel was leaving for ruby house, she didn't even show any 'special' emotion though she told him he made her laugh while he was in the house but 'is that all?' I think she is really playing the game. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:12pm On May 31, 2013
sholay2011:

Pls, dnt read too much into Delish's statements. When Denzel was leaving for ruby house, she didn't even show any 'special' emotion though she told him he made her laugh while he was in the house but 'is that all?' I think she is really playing the game. cool
she didn't categorically say Melvin and our boy no even send...he no come bba come find wife.

He's just cool with everyone and that's a good trait in week 1
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2013
safarigirl: she didn't categorically say Melvin and our boy no even send...he no come bba come find wife.

He's just cool with everyone and that's a good trait in week 1
I agree.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2013
Please put me in a room with SELORRRRM cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 8:28pm On May 31, 2013
I don't get it why some folks feel Cleo should cry for a guy who was not only trying to play her but couldnt come uup with mature wooeing lines.

Besides, I feel cleo is not so into men. undecided

On the same note, I didn't expect Delish to cry for just a friend of 4 days.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2013
Mahn, I'm just here watching Annabels booobs float in the water ( -___- )
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:52pm On May 31, 2013
Beverly dey dance!!! shocked shocked shocked ..with that her watery bombom..jeeezzzz .She's digging it with denzel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2013
Gawd, Denzel should go. Please. I can't stand him. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2013
StateOfMind: Beverly dey dance!!! shocked shocked shocked ..with that her watery bombom..jeeezzzz .She's digging it with denzel

LOOOL. Mahn, that yansssshhh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:56pm On May 31, 2013
Oh boy see Beverly shaking what her mama gave her with denzel....the babe Don VEX, other housemates were just staring like wtf!

Can't wait for tomorrow night....gonna be blazing!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 31, 2013
*crying bitterly*

Thunder fire phcn!!

Useless fools!!

Why must they take the light this night of all nights?

And I can't believe I miss beverly shakes that azz. Mtcheewwww!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2013
safarigirl: Oh boy see Beverly shaking what her mama gave her with denzel....the babe Don VEX, other housemates were just staring like wtf!

Can't wait for tomorrow night....gonna be blazing!
I thought Beverly was in the other house?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 9:31pm On May 31, 2013
Afam4eva:
I thought Beverly was in the other house?
Looks like you've been away. Denzel is now in Ruby.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2013
God! Just discovered the two beautiful ladies from Namibia: dillish and maria are actually very good friends. Google 'dillish' and check their pics together. Love my wives!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2013
Lk4 is discussing on how to dump Ketkeso's aszz.

"I don't do that shit" - LK4 tells Selly

"The game has begun" - Kutkeso tells Oneal.

Some girls seem to be laughing at her back.

You wan date bsketball "player" just like that.

Now, she's qualified to join Shaq-oneal's ex wife at "Basketball wives".

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:09pm On May 31, 2013
Feza did that shit on purpose, that's why her azz was laughing.
She asked Natasha beforehand who were the Nigerian and Zimbabwean reps. People need to know that other Africans are gunning for Nigeria out of pure jealousy, Zimbabwe too. That's exactly why Natasha nominated Beverly.
They shouldn't worry, Nigeria is too big for them. Feza and Natasha must surely leave before Beverly or Melvin do. The game has just begun, she better watch her back!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2013
THE AMAKA: Feza did that shit on purpose, that's why her azz was laughing.
She asked Natasha beforehand who were the Nigerian and Zimbabwean reps. People need to know that other Africans are gunning for Nigeria out of pure jealousy, Zimbabwe too. That's exactly why Natasha nominated Beverly.
They shouldn't worry, Nigeria is too big for them. Feza and Natasha must surely leave before Beverly or Melvin do. The game has just begun, she better watch her back!
Eh eh eh...ghen ghen....she don vex ooo....amaka why grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tunxlaw2(m): 12:16am On Jun 01, 2013
Feza is sneekier than she looks she is cunning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:11am On Jun 01, 2013
It seems like sex went down in Ruby tonight. Heard them whispering about it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
So only kuketso gets to see oneal's joystick cheesy angry. Oneal was dared to show his joystick to kuketso and to my surprise he did though the camera did not zoom it and kuketso also claimed she didnt. Hoho.

Oneal is about tofrench kiss kuketso and she's spoiling her mouth. Oneal should be the one hesitating, you wide mouthed babe lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.