Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185494 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
This Uddah geh na corekt ashawo. See as she dey yarn motama nd betty say she lyk make joystick big wella and very rough and hungry sex and starts to analyse d guys in da house, with her interest in Melvin nd Hakeem. She is proud but has no class. lipsrsealed I pray she gets evicted on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
Dellish has suddenly become a chatterbox,a talkative - since Melvin came in. Melvin is rocking all the babes - i hope they don't nominate him out of envy.
Meanwhile Hakeem is just dulling up and down - always eating. Is he a learner ? Hasn't he been watching previous shows ? He should know that being handsome is not just enough.
Since Betty's boyfriend [ Bolt ] was removed to the other house, she has been so subdued.
Dellish the delicious - most beautiful. But she has a big tummy. I wonder how fat she will be after 91 days of eating in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
sholay2011: This Uddah geh na corekt ashawo. See as she dey yarn motama nd betty say she lyk make joystick big wella and very rough and hungry sex and starts to analyse d guys in da house, with her interest in Melvin nd Hakeem. She is proud but has no class. lipsrsealed I pray she gets evicted on Sunday.
So you want her evicted cos she expressed her sexual preferences explicitly?
I wonder if many folks on here even understand wat d show is all about in the first place.
Na so una wan take evict denzel who arguably can be described as the craziest and most entertaining housemate at the month
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
fork adict:
So you want her evicted cos she expressed her sexual preferences explicitly?
I wonder if many folks on here even understand wat d show is all about in the first place.
Na so una wan take evict denzel who arguably can be described as the craziest and most entertaining housemate at the month
Na wa o
Lol....denzel na special case but I just kinda dislyk dis flat-chested uddah...lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
safarigirl: Oh boy see Beverly shaking what her mama gave her with denzel....the babe Don VEX, other housemates were just staring like wtf!

Can't wait for tomorrow night....gonna be blazing!

Bev. killed the dance!
I hope Denzel stays.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2013
Guys Please Give me some explanation.I Just missed Big Bro For like two day.and when i tune in today I saw Melvin and Hakeem in Diamond House and Denzel and the other guy in Ruby House.What Happened
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
SamConquer: Guys Please Give me some explanation.I Just missed Big Bro For like two day.and when i tune in today I saw Melvin and Hakeem in Diamond House and Denzel and the other guy in Ruby House.What Happened

I think they played a game between both houses and the HOH of the winning house, Diamond, swapped two of theirs for the Ruby duo of Melvin and Hakeem according to Biggiz instructions.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
^the diamond house won the arena games, so hoh feza replaced 2 of her housemates with 2 from ruby. She exchanged denzel and nyl for melvin and hakeem

I watched bba for close to 6hours today..I'm over everyone's looks now. I'm now more concerned about what they have to offer entertain-ment wise. Trust me, denzel and natasha are fun to watch.. Denzel has those witty lines stored in his brain and his replies to every question make me laugh. Natasha the chatter box is very entertaining too. I really enjoyed watching them both today.

Beverly seems to have withdrawn into her shell a little, I don't know if it has to do with melvin's exit or she isn't just in the mood or she's probably not happy that lk4 is more interested in kuketso lipsrsealed

Lk4 and kuketso's lust seem to be waxing stronger as they spent hours together today while the other housemates kept themselves busy with 'the natasha show'. They had to kiss twice during the truth or dare game and kuketso admitted to have developed some feelings for lk4. I read in here from modella about what lk4 said about kuketso and I hope she doesn't get hurt cos she seems to really like him.

I dint get to watch much of diamond's house cos of denzel and natasha..very unusual but the little I watched, melvin is getting along well with elikam and bolt.

Oh, and huddah, mohtama and betty talked about sexc and how they liked it. Bla bla bla.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
I'm beginning to like Huddah and don't want her to leave. Melvin even doesn't have to do anything, people just naturally like him. I'm not sure what's going on between Angelo and Annabel. And I think I'm already tired of Sulu and Natasha with their awkward singing.

Six days and it feels like a month with these guys already. Giving myself a break after tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
mykali: I'm beginning to like Huddah and don't want her to leave. Melvin even doesn't have to do anything, people just naturally like him. I'm not sure what's going on between Angelo and Annabel. And I think I'm already tired of Sulu and Natasha with their awkward singing.

Six days and it feels like a month with these guys already. Giving myself a break after tomorrow.

I agree melvin is a likeable person and I'm feeling him more in diamond house.

Did anyone watch selly's lap dance to oneal...bad geh. Bba camera refuse to show us the state of oneal's joystick after the dance.

She's the only character I am not feeling in the bba house. The only thing she does well is to dance which isn't enough abeg. she's the one I want out on sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hmm see as Dellish just gum herself near Melvin like she's marking territories. The Guy is really blending with the Diamond housemates, you would think he even started with them

As I've watched and read the favourites so far are Melvin, Denzel, Dellish, Sulu, Hakeem, O'neal and Natasha. By this I mean generally loved not just by their countries....Melvin has A LOT of SA fans, there's even a MelvinSA twitter handle for Melvin fans in SA...I think he's the only one with a fan page by foreigners
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
OMG Melvin just kissed Huddah and the babe is blushing hard lol...ma Guy NA player he just kissed the babe, licked his lips and shook his boys.....Huddah is in BBA heaven, can imagine how Angelo feels, these DH guys go just nominate my guy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
God bless Feza for bringing in Melvin, just see the way all the girls are all over him cheesy cheesy. And he looks really good tonight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
safarigirl: OMG Melvin just kissed Huddah and the babe is blushing hard lol...ma Guy NA player he just kissed the babe, licked his lips and shook his boys.....Huddah is in BBA heaven, can imagine how Angelo feels, these DH guys go just nominate my guy

Chai Melvin for chill small o..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
My favorites for now are Nando, Dillish, Feza and Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
wooooooo!! Hakeem just kissed Dillish cheesy cheesy. She was forming at first sha but who lets such a steamy opportunity pass him by? She just had to give in.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
ItsModella: wooooooo!! Hakeem just kissed Dillish cheesy cheesy. She was forming at first sha but who lets such a steamy opportunity pass him by? She just had to give in.
she for prefer Melvin tongue

The babe dey run initially
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
Anyone knows of any stream sites yet?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
you go fear bouncers na grin grin

so who's the second DJ? I know one is called DJ Hypotiq or something.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
Mehn, beverly can dance

The DJ is on point. Ruby house is fun
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
OMG, this DJ is crazy

From ASAP's fuccking problem, to trey songs' "say ahh" to tyga's "rack city"

Omo, this night is about to get hoooooootttt!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
OMG, this DJ is crazy

From ASAP's fuccking problem, to trey songs' "say ahh" to tyga's "rack city"

Omo, this night is about to get hooooooott

YOLO things now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
Melvin wan rock huddah to death
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
Burna boy rocking thr airwaves with "tonight". See me dancing like a fool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ruby house right now though, i just wanna jump in there and grab SELLY!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
Am not feeling these Djs joor. They shld burn d house down.Good they Av started.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
Mehn, koketso look so sexy and alluring, ayam in love
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
topeorekoy: Am not feeling these Djs joor. They shld burn d house down.Good they Av started.

Nah bro, diamond house DJ is killing it bruv

I wanna rock selly right now, dayuuuuummmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
Naija artists r d bomb. See hw dy r humming 2d songs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
Me and my brother have turned our sitting room to club. Both DJs are playing ban.ging TUNES!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
I prefer the Dj jamming naija songs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
Selly dey dance, chai!! The babe na fire dancer.

See Pokello and her watery yansh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.