Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,272 members, 7,920,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:50 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2198035 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Saw this on twitter yesterday,I wonder who on nairaland twitted that.anyway melaria fans were all on adastunnerwhizz about the shirt she made to see dillish at the airport saying it luks like "adieu Mama" T shirt and how ugly adastunnerwhizz is and many more.mhen,it was hilarious.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Saw this on twitter yesterday,I wonder who on nairaland twitted that.anyway melaria fans were all on adastunnerwhizz about the shirt she made to see dillish at the airport saying it luks like "adieu Mama" T shirt and how ugly adastunnerwhizz is and many more.mhen,it was hilarious.

Who be Olivia? I just checked her tweets grin abeg who on here is a med student in America and has the twitter handle @diva_tohbad grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
I was about to say d same thing o..who be olivia for this thread wey go dey mention nairaland?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Yes! Its good to be back!
Thank guys for all your concern and wishes. God bless you all.

I feel strong now and I can box anything Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Agbgift: Yes! Its good to be back!

Gifty welcome dear...
Glad you are up and about...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
@IyawoTM, make junior come for my birthday month/ date make we celebrate am together.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Reincarnated:

Who be Olivia? I just checked her tweets grin abeg who on here is a med student in America and has the twitter handle @diva_tohbad grin

I only know about a male med student who was frequenting this thread. His username is "rovert", and he studies at Newcastle. English name, Chris... My 'spadey' senses tell me. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
njokusboy:

Gifty welcome dear...
Glad you are up and about...

Thanks so much dear.
It indeed feels good to be up again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
By the way, take a good look at the cheap-asss "Gone Too Soon" shirts AdaStunnerWhizz and her friend were wearing while waiting for Melvin and Dillish at the airport grin

Oh, and if you were wondering... She's the one on the left with the thick make-up that makes her look cremated.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Good to see the 3Bs(Beverly, Bimp and Bassey) cruising nigeria. I wish Bimp get endorsement like the others.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
spade: By the way, take a good look at the cheap-asss "Gone Too Soon" shirts AdaStunnerWhizz and her friend were wearing while waiting for Melvin and Dillish at the airport grin

Oh, and if you were wondering... She's the one on the left with the thick make-up that makes her look cremated.

the girl looks confused before, so am not surprised about the burial T-shirt. So Awkward!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2013

Yaaay grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
spade:

I only know about a male med student who was frequenting this thread. His username is "rovert", and he studies at Newcastle. English name, Chris... My 'spadey' senses tell me. grin

Why do I feel like that's THE AMAKA grin grin. I dey joke oh. But seriously. Olivia, u gatz speak up now. Confess!! Those were some very harsh insults grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
spade: By the way, take a good look at the cheap-asss "Gone Too Soon" shirts AdaStunnerWhizz and her friend were wearing while waiting for Melvin and Dillish at the airport grin

Uglier...ugliest. damn

No offence but this Ada babe resemble pig aswear.....that nose grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
@spade, wetin na? You wan give me nightmare with this stephen tyler picture?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2013

Hahahahahhaha....omo u get bad mouth oh,but on a serious note these ladies need take a pill over melvin n dillish,BBA is over nah,house mates have moved on with their live nah. Living a fantasy life is the worst thing that can ever happen to any human being..I guess she watch a lot of Indian movies,for her to be in that part of world
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Welcome back agbgift!!

You don strong now shebi? Ready ooo, tomorrow i dey carry you go shopping for new benin market--- we go select to-match okrika tire. Better ready to drag with those elephant sized women wey dey sell isoko! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
spade: Her brother...

[img]http://static.wetpaint.me/network/ROOT/photos/wenn3530550Stephen-Tyler-357485395480761002.jpg[/img]
Chai! Bros you wicked oh! Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
njokusboy:

Kai oga, dis nah fallacy oh..

But wait, SOM is, OMG,
Why didn't I think of this, dat xx sorry SOM really bruised my Ego noni... I was like this girl bad oh.. But I should have thought of it, but SOM didn't come across to me as vindictive but on the other hand, she is a cool girl so the rational thing was to use another moniker to barbecue my ar' se.. Lmao..
Its cool though.. She tot me sumtins sha... Thumbs up my dear.... NOTHIN do you..

Meen hangover, my head dey bang and I gat work... Make I hustle panadol..

Awwwwww...I actually dint expect this 'cool' reply, sorry for being judgmental and errmm bruising your ego ..no more dom on this thread though. I don bury am..cheesy

And I Hope your head has stopped banging.

Ps-stay off this post reinc.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kslib: Welcome back agbgift!!

You don strong now shebi? Ready ooo, tomorrow i dey carry you go shopping for new benin market--- we go select to-match okrika tire. Better ready to drag with those elephant sized women wey dey sell isoko! grin

Kslib, you nor just like me @ all. See the kind message you wan send me, to drag with those yokozuna women. You wan make them use me do lift? Thank you eh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
StateOfMind:

Awwwwww...I actually dint expect this 'cool' reply, sorry for being judgmental and errmm bruising your ego ..no more dom on this thread though. I don bury am..cheesy

After now, njokusboy will say i'm the one that likes involving StateOfMind's name in my posts. See as I was just jejely reading, only to see my name there now. I wasn't even going to quote the post. I was just going to give it a mere like grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
dre11:
@spade
that guy called truthserum is full of shit and contradict himself on many occassion.
He had a lot of fight with most forumites on that page and most just brush aside his epistles that are just long and full of hate expect love for Dillish alone

You'd be surprised its a she.. I have never come across someone so full of hate in my entire e-life. And the way she worships dillish too? Jeeezzzz.. Very pathetic.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
spade: See de post

Very similar, mehn. Veeeeeeery veeery similar grin

Sharap dia.. grin you did not confirm it grin..it just occurred to you same way it did to reincarnated after I 'confessed'.

I had a lot of 'slipping moments' with the handle though.. This one you quoted is just one of the moments.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2013

Welcome back dear..please start my boxing reincarnated.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
^^

Njokusboy, you see. Another one undecided grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Please, where is Annabelle undecided isn't she meant to be collaborating with Elikem?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Agbgift:

Kslib, you nor just like me @ all. See the kind message you wan send me, to drag with those yokozuna women. You wan make them use me do lift? Thank you eh.
No worry, I go be your protector. I get big big muscle-- My six pack no get mate. I get yam legs wey i fit use kick any shege. If i use my kpomo lips warn those women, dem go behave.

Na so my face dey be when i dey smile with people sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry.. So my dear, you are safe!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
StateOfMind:

Welcome back dear..please start my boxing reincarnated.. grin

Hehehhehehehe. Thank you for the permission.

Reincarnated, where is you? I want to start testing my punching strength on you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Maria is phucking sexy my ghard. The picture Melvin posted on his twitter of her.. Look at those boobiies shocked kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
StateOfMind:

I be cool pikin nah.. Although I can be an attack dog at times..
My hangover don clear.. Thank you.. Nd I don't think reincarnated wud heed your warning..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Reincarnated: Maria is phucking sexy my ghard. The picture Melvin posted on his twitter of her. Look at those boobiies. shocked kiss
Link please!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.