Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,128 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2190020 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
chriskwaku:

On spade and his tongue lashing cool cool I enjoyed the encounter with brefo2 than that of sweet melon and the nkem lady in canada.kai the lady was using the name of god to beg spade to no avail

LMAO! I don't do that anymore, really. grin

But I do have to admit Brefo2 was fun that day. Sad Mukina hid the posts.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Obrafour: @Spade soiled his record 0n this Thread when he engaged @Brefo2 on a dissing marathon. I don't like it when men trade banter with ladies women.

Brefo2 is female? No phuck way undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lwkmd! Bro, I had to act like him initially so as to fit in. He gave me permission to open the reincarnated account but I'm not him. I know MariaRocks personally, but we no be the same person
huh? is this the best defence you could come up with? I guess you have decided to go left since things are not going right. SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
spade:

LMAO! I don't do that anymore, really. grin

But I do have to admit Brefo2 was fun that day. Sad Mukina hid the posts.
I must admit, she was no amateur, she handled herself well that day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Obrafour: huh? is this the best defence you could come up with? I guess you have decided to go left since things are not going right. SMH

Lmao. That's your own.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
So,I just read something on Linda Ikeji's blog just now about Charity and Bev.Read that they are no longer friends because they are both fighting over Bimp.If you are familiar with Linda and her gossips,you'll know she carries false news atimes.Can see this thread is still waxing stronger.Missed you all.If you wanna check out the story,this is the link-
www.lindaikeji..com/2013/11/beverky-osu-and-best-friend-charity.html?m=1
Between,Happy birthday in advance itsmodella.xx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
C'est moi:
So,I just read something on Linda Ikeji's blog just now about Charity and Bev.Read that they are no longer friends because they are both fighting over Bimp.If you are familiar with Linda and her gossips,you'll know she carries false news atimes.Can see this thread is still waxing stronger.Missed you all.If you wanna check out the story,this is the link-
Thanks sweetie smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
C'est moi:

no phuck way. this is the second time i am hearing they fell out. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
Obrafour: @Spade soiled his record 0n this Thread when he engaged @Brefo2 on a dissing marathon. I don't like it when men trade banter with ladies women.

Sorry to rain on your parade bro, but I do not pander to such ideals where the internet is involved. It's even laughable to do so.
When making a post or addressing a poster, I do it purely on the degree of common sense showcased by that poster without stopping over to check whether a handle has an M or an F to it, as anybody can assign whatever gender they like on the internet.
So, if it's wisdom I see, I praise it for its wisdom. If it's sttupidity I tell it exactly where to jump off, regardless of gender.
Wisdom and sttupidity know no gender, so I address everyone equally, and that's how it should be.

A fine example is this reply I gave Sholay2011 when he tried to be a condescending knucklehead:

spade:
Sholay2011, or Shallow2011... Here's a nice PROTIP: The next time you're going to make a half-assed riposte aimed at me, at least grow a pair and properly direct it at me. Don't quote Amaechi and then insert your jabberwocky. That just reeks of cowardice and chronic stuppidiity on so many levels... No offence of course.

Now that we have that out of the way, I'm really doing my best here to hold back my laughter at what your write up smacks of.

First you suggest I switch to Africa Magic Hausa if I don't like what I see on my TV? Well, need I also remind you that you are not paid salary to post and address posts on Nairaland? Please, use the scroll bar at the right hand of your browser screen the next time you encounter a post that doesn't lick the asss of your favorite housemate or pander to your prepubescent tastes. It's not that hard, dear brother.

And even judging from your past antics on this very thread with how you quickly jump on people's cases without even fully comprhending their posts (like with Mariarocks last night even when she was joking), I can conclude you 1) Lack comprehension on a general scale, 2) Have no sense of humor, and 3) Take yourself too seriously even when the rest of the human race couldn't care less; so with that, I'm willing to excuse this sad diatribe of yours.

You're quick to jump on people who don't like Dillish, suggesting they're not forced to watch. But let me ask you... Are you forced to read Nairaland?

When I posted that "Nando+Dillish = D!ldo", could you be kind enough to remind me again who jumped on my case with his jabberwocky? And do you remember that sweet reply I gave you?

You see, it goes both ways, and just like you're allowed to advertise your shallow thought process, I'm allowed to rant and rave about a housemate I don't like.

Now, if you don't like that, dear brother? You're allowed to locate the nearest brick wall in your vicinity, and ram your face into it.

Regards cool

There you go.

Also, I find it ironic you could say that, considering your last ID (GH Kwame) had a reputation for shying away from confrontations with men, and only choosing to attack female posters, which, not too long ago, led some of them into calling you a coward on this very thread undecided
Or have you forgotten?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
^^

grin grin damnn. Gawd
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Reincarnated: ^^

grin grin damnn. Gawd

You know my P grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Una no one talk for this thread? Well, follow Kslib's thread then

https://www.nairaland.com/1500041/puzzle----figure-me-out/22#19247866
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
spade:

Sorry to rain on your parade bro, but I do not pander to such ideals where the internet is involved. It's even laughable to do so.
When making a post or addressing a poster, I do it purely on the degree of common sense showcased by that poster without stopping over to check whether a handle has an M or an F to it, as anybody can assign whatever gender they like on the internet.
So, if it's wisdom I see, I praise it for its wisdom. If it's sttupidity I tell it exactly where to jump off, regardless of gender.
Wisdom and sttupidity know no gender, so I address everyone equally, and that's how it should be.

A fine example is this reply I gave Sholay2011 when he tried to be a condescending knucklehead:

There you go.

Also, I find it ironic you could say that, considering your last ID (GH Kwame) had a reputation for shying away from confrontations with men, and only choosing to attack female posters, which, not too long ago, led some of them into calling you a coward on this very thread undecided
Or have you forgotten?
There you go again, I am not GH Kwame. If my memory serves me right, That niggar slayed anyone who confronted him, he did not descriminate. I could go back and paste the ish he had with @Mariarocks(m), @ochon(m), and countless males but I think its not in my place to do such a thing. But serously mehn, you failed to grasp the sacarsm in my post, especially when I striked out lady and replaced it with women.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:10am On Nov 02, 2013
Obrafour: There you go again, I am not GH Kwame. If my memory serves me right, That niggar slayed anyone who confronted him, he did not descriminate. I could go back and paste the ish he had with @Mariarocks(m), @ochon(m), and countless males but I think its not in my place to do such a thing. But serously mehn, you failed to grasp the sacarsm in my post, especially when I striked out lady and replaced it with women.

Must have flown over my head. I tend to find it difficult to concentrate when playing Call of Duty and pausing it every now and then to post on Nairaland.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2013
Happy Birthday itsmodella. Enjoy your day. Be well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 12:20am On Nov 02, 2013
spade:

Must have flown over my head. I tend to find it difficult to concentrate when playing Call of Duty and pausing it every now and then to post on Nairaland.
I guess you are not having it easy with your mission.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:22am On Nov 02, 2013
Is today baby modella's birthday?, today na my bedday too tongue , well, i am wishing u long life nd prosperity... Remain cake 4 me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:26am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: Is today baby modella's birthday?, today na my bedday too tongue , well, i am wishing u long life nd prosperity... Remain cake 4 me

Really shocked today na my birthday as well undecided. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:26am On Nov 02, 2013
[quote author=Kslib]
Her manchester is more than ok!! It is Okaylicious.. Her arsenal is manageable sha. Na that type you go dey hit but the sound wey e go dey give na "Kpom kpom kpom!..

Yes oo!! He dey enjoy![/quote

Easy o,abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:37am On Nov 02, 2013
Obrafour: I guess you are not having it easy with your mission.

I'm getting my asss chewed to pieces on D-Day, it's not even funny.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:38am On Nov 02, 2013
chriskwaku:

On spade and his tongue lashing cool cool I enjoyed the encounter with brefo2 than that of sweet melon and the nkem lady in canada.kai the lady was using the name of god to beg spade to no avail

So u remember sweetlemon,the babe na case.alway getting on my nerve with her baseless facts.nkem na another case but far better than delusional sweetlemon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:40am On Nov 02, 2013
spade:

I'm getting my asss chewed to pieces on D-Day, it's not even funny.

Which call of duty are u playing? modern warfare or black ops? And are u playing the multiplayer?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 12:42am On Nov 02, 2013
Happy birthday itsmodella,have fun! smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:42am On Nov 02, 2013

Abeg free @spade jare,that sweetlemon deserved every bit of it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:52am On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Which call of duty are u playing? modern warfare or black ops? And are u playing the multiplayer?

Naaah. This one's Call of Duty 2. Released in 2006. I'm just playing alone oh. Nostalgia thingz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:54am On Nov 02, 2013
And Happy Birthday, ItsModella.

May your success come STRAIGHT your way.
May it be HARD for you to fail.
I wish you LONG life and prosperity.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:54am On Nov 02, 2013
I really need to stop with these innuendos grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:56am On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Really shocked today na my birthday as well undecided. grin
i mention birthday? I say "bedday"... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:57am On Nov 02, 2013
spade:

Naaah. This one's Call of Duty 2. Released in 2006. I'm just playing alone oh. Nostalgia thingz.

Lol. I wan pre order the new one. "call of duty ghosts". I don finish modern warfare and black ops since. u should try playing the multi player. Hard AF.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Happy birthday, model modella.. Have a blast smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: i mention birthday? I say "bedday"... grin

today na my bedday undecided that na wetin i talk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Happy birthday,@itsmodella.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.