Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,021 members, 7,890,358 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2190090 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 4:54am On Nov 02, 2013
Happy birthday itsmodella! Enjoy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Happy birthday, Modella.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2013
Happy birthday ItsModella,,wishing u more lovely years...have fun girl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:31am On Nov 02, 2013
Happy birthday itsmodella..God bless you kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 02, 2013
spade:

Sorry to rain on your parade bro, but I do not pander to such ideals where the internet is involved. It's even laughable to do so.
When making a post or addressing a poster, I do it purely on the degree of common sense showcased by that poster without stopping over to check whether a handle has an M or an F to it, as anybody can assign whatever gender they like on the internet.
So, if it's wisdom I see, I praise it for its wisdom. If it's sttupidity I tell it exactly where to jump off, regardless of gender.
Wisdom and sttupidity know no gender, so I address everyone equally, and that's how it should be.

A fine example is this reply I gave Sholay2011 when he tried to be a condescending knucklehead:

There you go.

Also, I find it ironic you could say that, considering your last ID (GH Kwame) had a reputation for shying away from confrontations with men, and only choosing to attack female posters, which, not too long ago, led some of them into calling you a coward on this very thread undecided
Or have you forgotten?

Lmao, but spade you are wucked oh, I remember how u persistently flogged that sweetlemon chick.. She was running away and you were in hot pursuit, you just dey frustrate the babe life.. I had to beg you to let her be.. True true you dey kinda harsh to the mellish and have a soft spot for melaria, its little wonder most of ur oppenents na dillish pple.. If I call you melaria, you go call me melvin extremists.. I get my own fault so I better shut up... Lolzzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Modella happy buffday.. Flex tight.. Don't do what I wouldn't..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Abeg free @spade jare,that sweetlemon deserved every bit of it.
I was referring to @Brefo2 not @sweetlemon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy: Modella happy buffday.. Flex tight.. Don't do what I wouldn't..

Sharap dia! You wey don do every every cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2013
ItsModella:
Thanks sweetie smiley
Uw.Lemme wish u a hpy bday officially now.
Happy happy happy birthday.Wishing you God's blessings,love,care and protection always.Have truckloads of fun.xx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Sharap dia! You wey don do every every cheesy

Lolzz, I never do evry oh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2013
C'est moi:

Happy happy happy birthday.Wishing you God's blessings,love,care and protection always.Have truckloads of fun.xx

Hey, you just disappeared. How far?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, I never do evry oh..

You don do. You don forget when you tell me. shocked wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

I usually see her at the vampire diaries thread. I think its elladin or something like that

Its something unusual sha.

grin elladin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Marcella abi ? Its something unusual. Please remind me

Yes,its marcella
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

You don do. You don forget when you tell me. shocked wink

Lolzz, false witness.. I no tell u anything oh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 02, 2013
ella.b:

Yes,its marcella

Or cinderella... Or danniella... Its one of those.. I think daniella..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2013
Happy Birthday Itsmodella,ve fun.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

Or cinderella... Or danniella... Its one of those.. I think daniella..

No,Marcella.smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, false witness.. I no tell u anything oh..

Hehe. False witness ko, Jehovah's witness ni.

You told me, mbok.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2013
Happy birthday Modella, live long and prosper.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated: Shezy, Ella's full name is Marcellina. Told you it was something odd. smiley
grin detective.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hey, you just disappeared. How far?
Hiyah J&H! Lolz,don't mind me.Maybe I got bored.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2013
Happy birthday Itsmodella. As you start another new year today, May God continue to Bless you and make you Bigger. LLNP. Enjoy your day.
Abeg keep my cake o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2013
C'est moi:

Hiyah J&H! Lolz,don't mind me.Maybe I got bored.

Okay, I no go mind you. smiley Bored of NL? I think you took a knock out dosage. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
Words on twitter streets is that Bimp was the cause of Bengelo break-up.
Apparently,linda ikeji posted sum'n on her blog bout it(the lady no go do marry?na to dey do amebo she sabi).

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
Happy birthday Modella!!. Have fun and while at it, remember to use A

good company of friends!! tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by EzePromoe: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Durielsmomma23(f): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
happy birthday itsmodella llnp.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
happi birthday itsmodella the green leeeiiiiiideh.....God bless u real gooooood
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Okay, I no go mind you. smiley Bored of NL? I think you took a knock out dosage. tongue
Lolz,I meant this thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated: Happy Birthday itsmodella. Enjoy your day. Be well.
Dannyxy: Is today baby modella's birthday?, today na my bedday too tongue , well, i am wishing u long life nd prosperity... Remain cake 4 me
jovialjov: Happy birthday itsmodella,have fun! smiley
spade: And Happy Birthday, ItsModella.

May your success come STRAIGHT your way.
May it be HARD for you to fail.
I wish you LONG life and prosperity.
carujmonella: Happy birthday, model modella.. Have a blast smiley
toxxxxxxx: Happy birthday,@itsmodella.
feminine A: Happy birthday itsmodella! Enjoy
Jekyll & Hyde:
Happy birthday, Modella.
jumong pan: Happy birthday ItsModella,,wishing u more lovely years...have fun girl
StateOfMind: Happy birthday itsmodella..God bless you kiss
njokusboy: Modella happy buffday.. Flex tight.. Don't do what I wouldn't..

C'est moi:

ella.b:
Happy Birthday Itsmodella,ve fun.
ToyinDipo: Happy birthday Modella, live long and prosper.
Kslib: Happy birthday Modella!!. Have fun and while at it, remember to use A

good company of friends!! tongue tongue
Durielsmomma23: happy birthday itsmodella llnp.
Eze Promoe: Happy birthday, ItsModella

https://www.nairaland.com/1501646/happy-birthday-itsmodella
waxdude: happi birthday itsmodella the green leeeiiiiiideh.....God bless u real gooooood
Awwww...look at my BBA fam representing. Thanks guys for the kind wishes, I really appreciate them. smiley smiley

@Jekyll, your prayers for me in your diary carry weight o. I say a big, resounding Amen to all of them. Thank you very much. kiss

Thanks once again for the love, people. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by armadeo(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
Just wanted to be on a 2 thousand + page thread and of all tins Bba.

I find this interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.