Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,660 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2190147 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
spade: There's no earthly way of knowing
What was in your heart
When it stopped going
The whole world shook
A storm was blowing through you

Waiting for God to stop this
And up to your neck in darkness
Everyone around you was corrupted
Saying something

There's no dignity in death
To sell the world your last breath
They're still fighting over
Everything you left off

I saw you standing at the gates
When Marlon Brando passed away
You had that look upon your face
Advertising space
And...
No one learned from your mistakes
We let our profits go to waste
All that's left in any case
Is Advertising space oooh

Nostalgiaaaaa.

It's been exactly 7 years since I got the album, and it's been exactly 7 years since it was released. I was in my SS3 at the time.

Intensive Care remains one of my favorite albums of all time.

Cheers to good music.

I been think say na poem sef.. Sounds nice.. Spade I think you should consider poetry.. U get the quality..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
There are some times in my life I just feel like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
LOL spade is in the spirit grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

I been think say na poem sef.. Sounds nice.. Spade I think you should consider poetry.. U get the quality..

Hehehe. I did do that for a while, although my test audience often complains the poems are too dark and depressing. I do revisit my pen from time to time, though smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
If una no dey watch this Arsenal match, you are missing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
spade:

That's one of the best songs of 2006, dude! Well, my taste in music tells me so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl3CGQP1gFQ

It was a tribute to Elvis Presley.
Not bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated: LOL spade is in the spirit grin

grin Hehehe. You know my name wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated: If una no dey watch this Arsenal match, you are missing

Becos una dey win abi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated: If una no dey watch this Arsenal match, you are missing
sad angry.. I refuse to get angry!

Seun is viewing-- anytime he views, something happens.. lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
spade:

Hehehe. I did do that for a while, although my test audience often complains the poems are too dark and depressing. I do revisit my pen from time to time, though smiley

I think dats a nice compliment.. It means it touches the heart.. That shouldn't deter you..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

Becos una dey win abi

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:

Lolzzz, I see am too..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:

I think he showed because a link was posted, since no one mentioned his name.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
spade:

grin Hehehe. You know my name wink

And na why u never start your trek from Gombe to Ibadan abi na wetin u talk that day sef? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:

Kslib, u be Arsenal fan? Abi na Liverpool grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, I see am too..

E be like say he con view maria boobs through that link wey reinca post !!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I think he showed because a link was posted, since no one mentioned his name.
As how, mention his name?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:
E be like say he con view maria boobs through that link wey reinca post !!

LMFAOOOOOOO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Kslib, u be Arsenal fan? Abi na Liverpool grin
I dey mad? undecided

Madrid for life!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:
As how, mention his name?
It's like the guy often shows whenever his name is being mentioned on a thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
Polyphonic Spree's song is purely influenced by Johann Pachelbel's classical masterpiece, "Canon In D", which also happens to be my favorite base melody of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hxTwwhdMFw
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
It's like the guy often shows whenever his name is being mentioned on a thread.
I mentioned his name only after i saw him viewing..

Lemme experiment first----

SEUN come here!! SEUN come here!! angry SEUN come here!! sadSEUN come here!! sadSEUN come here!! SEUN come here!! angry SEUN come here!! sad SEUN come here!! SEUN come here!! sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:
I mentioned his name only after i saw him viewing..

Lemme experiment first----

SEUN come here!! SEUN come here!! angry SEUN come here!! sadSEUN come here!! sadSEUN come here!! SEUN come here!! angry SEUN come here!! sad SEUN come here!! SEUN come here!! sad
I know he showed before you called his name. This one wey you dey shout him name, he won't just come like that, except it's about something important.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

I think dats a nice compliment.. It means it touches the heart.. That shouldn't deter you..

I suppose. Edgar Allen Poe really did a number on me, though. I can never hold a pen without thinking of doing something similar to The Pit And The Pendulum.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

And na why u never start your trek from Gombe to Ibadan abi na wetin u talk that day sef? grin

I'm still trying to hook up with Musiwa to supply me the satellite co-ordinates on where the object of my affection (StateOfMind) really is.
Only afterwards shall my journey commence grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
I'm in my emotional sanctum today.

Don't know why... Guess I just felt like sharing a few things about myself. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
When Mariarocks first posted here, he used to mistaken spade for Kslib undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated: When Mariarocks first posted here, he used to mistake spade for Kslib undecided
I never did, but seriously there was a time I was wishing they would go toe-to-toe with each other. There was a day they almost clashed, I was like prayer answered. But they just managed to avoid each other. Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated: When Mariarocks first posted here, he used to mistaken spade for Kslib undecided

I won't lie; when you first posted here, I thought you were a girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I never did, but seriously there was a time I was wishing they would go toe-to-toe with each other. There was a day they almost clashed, I was like prayer answered. But they just managed to avoid each other. Lol.

Hahahaha bro, me too ohh lipsrsealed grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
spade:

I suppose. Edgar Allen Poe really did a number on me, though. I can never hold a pen without thinking of doing something similar to The Pit And The Pendulum.

U can start doing contemporary stuffs.. Read maya angelous work.. It helps
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated: When Mariarocks first posted here, he used to mistaken spade for Kslib undecided
Really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.