Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,611 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2190143 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
spade:

I won't lie; when you first posted here, I thought you were a girl.

Story of my life sad half of y'all thought the same.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Hahahaha bro, me too ohh lipsrsealed grin
It would have been top fun. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:
Really?

I swear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
I used to think mariarocks was a bad tempered troublesome girl, addicted to tantrums
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I never did, but seriously there was a time I was wishing they would go toe-to-toe with each other. There was a day they almost clashed, I was like prayer answered. But they just managed to avoid each other. Lol.

Huh? When was that kwa?

You mean that day I implied Elikem was a more deserving housemate than Melvin? grin
The day me and SafariGirl bin dey define "Spontaneous" to each other? grin

No, there was no problem oh. Not as far as I can remember.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
It would have been top fun. cheesy

Mehn, the day I thought they will clash, my dictionary was prepared
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy: I used to think mariarocks was a bad tempered troublesome girl, addicted to tantrums

I used to think njokusboy was a tomboy addicted to The Amaka grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
spade:

Huh? When was that kwa?

You mean that day I implied Elikem was a more deserving housemate than Melvin? grin
The day me and SafariGirl bin dey define "Spontaneous" to each other? grin

No, there was no problem oh. Not as far as I can remember.
I can't quite remember again, and I'm not good at digging. But did you ever go toe-to-toe with Safarigirl? If yes, I would like to see the playback, lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I never did, but seriously there was a time I was wishing they would go toe-to-toe with each other. There was a day they almost clashed, I was like prayer answered. But they just managed to avoid each other. Lol.

Lmao!! Bad guy!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Oh, alright. I no even dey see you for NL ni
I do come online everyday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Mehn, the day I thought they will clash, my dictionary was prepared

D tin go make sense oh, dem too na logical men..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

I swear
Hmmn!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
Tony-- that thing work ooo!

Seun is now viewing!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Me too, initially they were kind of flirting, then at a point it turned to a little hot exchange that I didn't quite fancy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib: Tony-- that thing work ooo!

Seun is now viewing!!
I told you now, lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

D tin go make sense oh, dem too na logical men..

The fight I also wanted was The Amaka (bev) vs It's Modella (melvin) vs StateOfMind(elikem) cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Me too, initially they were kind of flirting, then at a point it turned to a little hot exchange that I didn't quite fancy.

Lmfaooo oh boy that their fight lasted for like 10 pages. I was like wtf grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I can't quite remember again, and I'm not good at digging. But did you ever go toe-to-toe with Safarigirl? If yes, I would like to see the playback, lol.

They also almost had one when Garri Warlord (kslib) wanted Dillish and Melvin and Spade wanted Maria and Melvin.....in the beginning
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmfaooo oh boy that their fight lasted for like 10 pages. I was like wtf grin
10 pages? shocked shocked shocked He definitely must have broken your record. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lolzzz, nah, I tink it was she who started picking on me.. She used to be my friend until she clipped me.. I had to thrash her after warning her to desist.. I was killing her before dominique came and helped her.. I had to stop when I realised its become childish.. Yabbing lyk a market woman.. But the girl still continue dey find my trouble.. Anytym I post, she go quote.. I tire for her..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

They also almost had one when Garri Warlord (kslib) wanted Dillish and Melvin and Spade wanted Maria and Melvin.....in the beginning
I probably had not joined this thread at that time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Lolzz, I was merely indulging her before she got too comfortable.. I shouldn't have even responded to the diss sef..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
10 pages? shocked shocked shocked He definitely must have broken your record. smiley

I've never argued with anyone for that long. MariaRocks' worst fight was with GOM and one other idiiot that had to bring his family into it. He didn't find that thing funny at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, I was merely indulging her before she got too comfortable.. I shouldn't have even responded to the diss sef..

lol, in retrospect.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I probably had not joined this thread at that time.

I was a guest then
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

I was a guest then
So what made you join NL on this thread?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
The funniest fight was The Amaka and Dannyxy. Lwkmddd. There was nothing they didn't argue about. Even their pictures grin

Oh I forgot fork addict and safari girl. My gawwddd grin grin Legendary!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
I tink I was the most troublesome guy here... As soon as I came, I picked on ochon... Infact I subliminally picked on everybody.. Rocking the boat.. Lolzzz..

Owk, forkaddict was worse, I enjoyed his face-off with safarigirl.. Everyone took a jab at him including me... Lolzz..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
So what made you join NL on this thread?

Team Maria
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy: I tink I was the most troublesome guy here... As soon as I came, I picked on ochon... Infact I subliminally picked on everybody.. Rocking the boat.. Lolzzz..

Owk, forkaddict was worse, I enjoyed his face-off with safarigirl.. Everyone took a jab at him including me... Lolzz..

I believe Safaragirl did a good job on Faddict, though with the help of guys like Kslib.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Team Maria
Lol, or so you could pick on someone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
lol, in retrospect.

Yeah, I criticised bev ehn and she was a fan of bev.. I tink every bev fan loathed my a'r se at one point..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.