Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,278 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:39 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2211031 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated: grin grin Daniel aka Dannyxy aka I have a secret crush on THE AMAKA, shey u dey form like person wey fit modify ba angry i saw u modified the answer to kslib's question and walahi d thing dey pain me cuz, I wan know. Anyway, ladies wink Daniel, aka "Danielle" grin aka "Daniella" has his picture up on his profile. Feast your eyes grin
who is danielle?, who said my crush is "amaka"?.. Na only kslib and a few others knw, i believe he would nt snitch..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Spade is manifesting for real.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol confession. There was one diss mariarocks dissed someone, they were the same words Donald Trump used to diss another person

Lolzzz, no be small tin oh...
Confession: I was deliberately trying to piss everyone here off at one point... I guess I did a gud job.. When I came I was like "who the hell are this damn pple acting lyk a unit".. Lolzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated: grin grin Daniel aka Dannyxy aka I have a secret crush on THE AMAKA, shey u dey form like person wey fit modify ba angry i saw u modified the answer to kslib's question and walahi d thing dey pain me cuz, I wan know. Anyway, ladies wink Daniel, aka "Danielle" grin aka "Daniella" has his picture up on his profile. Feast your eyes grin
who is danielle?, who said my crush is "amaka"?.. Na only kslib and a few others knw, i believe he would nt snitch... If nt 4 my battery i would taken down the pic, u jst had to tell evry1, nawa 4 u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:
Your profile!!
lol...ok
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
Close the door, lay down upon the floor
And by candlelight, make love to me through the night
(through the night, through the night...)
Cause I have run away
I have run away, yeah..., yeah
I have run away, run away
I have run away with you
Cause I am falling in love (falling in love) with you
No never I'm never gonna stop
Falling in love with you...
With you

- The Corrs

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: who is danielle?, who said my crush is "amaka"?.. Na only kslib and a few others knw, i believe he would nt snitch... If nt 4 my battery i would taken down the pic, u jst had to tell evry1, nawa 4 u

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why did u put it up in the first place
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, no be small tin oh...
Confession: I was deliberately trying to piss everyone here off at one point... I guess I did a gud job.. When I came I was like "who the hell are this damn pple acting lyk a unit".. Lolzz

shocked I don't even remember.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
See how he con look like one innocent guy.
that's because i am innocent bro.. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
I miss Celtic music.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
spade: Close the door, lay down upon the floor
Cause I have run away
I have run away with you
With you

- The Corrs
I liked the song die, runaway?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
ninnyanny:
^^^Baby how are you? I miss you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
ninnyanny: help me ask oooooo

Lolzzz, I didn't mean it dat way nah.. She said u did nothing wrong... Toxxxxxx is my paddy..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
C'est moi:

I do come online everyday.

Really? Guess I don't check my 'Followed Topics' frequently sha. Hope you're doing just fine?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: that's because i am innocent bro.. tongue
You wey I think say Reincarnated fit trust with him wife. No comment.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
Gawd. Some people are just real comedy on this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Virgin what? That guy too don spoil since pry4 grin I saw his stunts with one girl on his thread, in fact he shock me pass madnessdotcom own.
me? Are u sure? Which girl?, which stunt?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Why must I start undecided I was thinking out loud

Okay then.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
GH PATRIOT: ^^^Baby how are you? I miss you.
GH kwammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme....missssssssssssssss u more....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I liked the song die, runaway?

Yep! I've got their entire works.
My favorite, though, is "What Can I Do?".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, I didn't mean it dat way nah.. She said u did nothing wrong... Toxxxxxx is my paddy..

what are u talking about? Lmao....toxxxxxx is my paddy too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: me? Are u sure? Which girl?, which stunt?
How was it jare? no dey ask me question.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Nna mehn, me sef I shock. I no even fit to read all the things wey dey der. I no fit corrupt my eyes.. Did u see the name of the person he said was his e-crush on kslib's thread? The mumu modified it
if i corrupt, then u are corruption.. No be u dey claim p.h.d holder 4 pkehe thinz..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:
sad angry bolded, what GOM has is an edited list.

Are you asking me to tell you danny's secret? undecided
oh no, i hope u didn't
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
spade: Close the door, lay down upon the floor
Cause I have run away
I have run away with you
With you

- The Corrs

Lolzz, I loved dat damn song.. "The day you went away by M2M, boiz 2 men, elton johns sacrifice, phil collins. Westlife sef... I loved those songs meen..
I was irked when bryan left westlife..
Pissed off when amywhinehouse OD'ed
Missed luther vandross ( I loved "if I didn't know better"wink
Heartbroken over aaliyah..
Crushed when I lost whitney houston..

I loved plantashun boiz' " body and soul"..
Choi..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:
I knew he modified it but i dont trust that guy atall. He said he screen grabbed it..lol All wetin me I know be say whatever GOM posts, which i suspect he might, when he starts seeing his menstrual cycle----- is pure fallacy and cooked up lies.. grin

Nope!! Smart asss!! If I tell you who i thought it was, then it means I just Indirectly revealed that "So so and so person wasn't danny's crush" and by so doing, i have ignorantly reduced the curiosity level in your system---- I want everything here in Skirt to a suspect to you.. grin grin grin. That's the fun of the whole ish.. tongue tongue

I would have loved to play a game with you here, only if danny permits me. I will give not so clear but brain poking and energy drenching clues,and it will be left for you to bring them together.. Ask danny, if he agrees, then game on!! sad
which game is that? Lets play
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
ninnyanny: GH kwammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme....missssssssssssssss u more....
Really? Then Prove it, Baby.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
spade:

Yep! I've got their entire works.
My favorite, though, is "What Can I Do?".
It's like you like soft songs, like soft rock, bluez, soul. I kinda do too. Some guys often mistake me for a bad guy because I sing them a lot. And they are often love songs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, I loved dat damn song.. "The day you went away by M2M, boiz 2 men, elton johns sacrifice, phil collins. Westlife sef... I loved those songs meen..
I was irked when bryan left westlife..
Pissed off when amywhinehouse OD'ed
Missed luther vandross ( I loved "if I didn't know better"wink
Heartbroken over aaliyah..
Crushed when I lost whitney houston..

I loved plantashun boiz' " body and soul"..
Choi..

Styl Plus's expression, back and better and call my name albums cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: which game is that? Lets play

Haha really! Kslib, he has agreed grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Really? Guess I don't check my 'Followed Topics' frequently sha. Hope you're doing just fine?
Yea,maybe that's why.I'm doing pretty fine.Sure you are too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: which game is that? Lets play
He wants to know your crush right? Well, I want to post very very hard clues that will keep him busy in searching for her .

Note:: The clues I will be posting will lead him to the answer if he searches well BUT trust me, I will make it so difficult that he will eventually give up chasing the ghost..

The question now is--- do you trust me well enough to allow me play with your secret? Dont also forget that there are some bad sharp intelligent people viewing, whom I suspect will secretly or openly join maria in the search..

Should I or should I not? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.