Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,411 members, 7,978,297 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:17 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2211065 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:
I wan hear your mouth.. tongue tongue

Ok.. Number 1..

--- Without Us, "Earth" wouldn't have existed, neither would there have been any "Ocean", without us, "Tears' wouldn't have existed--- without us, there can never be "half a dozen", no one can "reincarnate" without us.

Hint--- As the puzzle progresses, I will tell you what to do with your answer...

angry WTF! I don't grab. Keep going sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: *coughs* na so body totori you? U no fit talk

ToyinDipo:
With goose pimples too grin

LMFAOOOOOOO no homo but I love these people. Ninnyanny, are u still sure that i'm the liker? grin

ninnyanny: seriously smh

grin grin kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
As in..she was speechless smiley
hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:
I wan hear your mouth.. tongue tongue

Ok.. Number 1..

--- Without Us, "Earth" wouldn't have existed, neither would there have been any "Ocean", without us, "Tears' wouldn't have existed--- without us, there can never be "half a dozen", no one can "reincarnate" without us.

Hint--- As the puzzle progresses, I will tell you what to do with your answer...

Wats this about?? Sounds lyk fun

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
C'est moi:

The lyrics badt gan.I have the one that Kate Voegele sang.
pesin wey knw better thing... I have her's and one other guy's, i first heard the song in the series "one three hill".. The lyrics penetrated into my soul..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
ninnyanny: hmmmmmm
Do you know that nothing scares me more than when a lady says that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin grin completely and utterly
hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Presently I don't really have any favourite artist except Eminem and maybe Rihanna. When I was in school, I listened to a lot of Celine Dion, Akon (while he was still making hits) , Rihanna (I really liked her songs), Westlife, BackStreet Boys, Kelly Clarkson, Nelly Furtado and others like Jojo (my one time crush), Leona Lewis...However, I hardly fancy naija music, sorry to say (poor lyrics and over-the-top-beat). I only listen to Asha and Tyler Bello or something back then.

Eminem is a beast, no doubt! His first video I ever watched was "The Way I Am", and I was instantly hooked by that muthafucka.
Can't really say I'm feeling Rihanna, cuz she seems to be more of a studio artist than a stage artist.
I was in the audience at that epic 2007 ThisDay concert, and as soon as she came on, she was a total snooze. As in, very boring!

The Nigerian scene is full of talent ooh! The problem, I believe, is the lack of sophistication on the part of the audience. Everybody wants Dancehall, dancehall, dancehall. Nothing else. So, the artists unfortunately are forced to bend in that direction. How else do I explain Project Fame winner, Iyanya, who now chooses to sing Your Waist, Your Waste, Your Waist? The dude is naturally talented, but the audience ain't ready for that, so he has no option than to record the craap they love to hear.

Yeah, Asa, Bello, Paul Play, Obiora Obiwon, Etcetera and Samsong are the Nigerian artistes I still love.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: pesin wey knw better thing... I have her's and one other guy's, i first heard the song in the series "one three hill".. The lyrics penetrate into my soul..

shocked so that time that I was saying I used to watch one tree hill, u didn't even back me

Kslib, be fast with those puzzles na haba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

angry WTF! I don't grab. Keep going sha
Dey dere dey play mind games with me!! undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
Any Whitney Houston fan in the house? I cried when I heard about her death.(that's how much I love/d her and her songs).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

i'm telling u, i'm innocent
u wish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

shocked so that time that I was saying I used to watch one tree hill, u didn't even back me

Kslib, be fast with those puzzles na haba
big fan!, one of my fav series.. I never knew tho, i 4 back u up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: *coughs* na so body totori you? U no fit talk
huh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

Wats this about?? Sounds lyk fun

Me sef confuse oo!!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
C'est moi:
Any Whitney Houston fan in the house? I cried when I heard about her death.(that's how much I love/d her and her songs).
i look to you/ i look you/ when all my strengh is gone/in you i can be strong grin , Who is nt a fan of whitney?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
C'est moi:

My mother was a big fan.....still is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
ninnyanny: huh?
laugh it off grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:
Dey dere dey play mind games with me!! undecided

Be fast na

ninnyanny: u wish

there is more than one like on those posts. How is it only me?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
spade:

Eminem is a beast, no doubt! His first video I ever watched was "The Way I Am", and I was instantly hooked by that muthafucka.
Can't really say I'm feeling Rihanna, cuz she seems to be more of a studio artist than a stage artist.
I was in the audience at that epic 2007 ThisDay concert, and as soon as she came on, she was a total snooze. As in, very boring!

The Nigerian scene is full of talent ooh! The problem, I believe, is the lack of sophistication on the part of the audience. Everybody wants Dancehall, dancehall, dancehall. Nothing else. So, the artists unfortunately are forced to bend in that direction. How else do I explain Project Fame winner, Iyanya, who now chooses to sing Your Waist, Your Waste, Your Waist? The dude is naturally talented, but the audience ain't ready for that, so he has no option than to record the craap they love to hear.

Yeah, Asa, Bello, Paul Play, Obiora Obiwon, Etcetera and Samsong are the Nigerian artistes I still love.

So there is another Eminem fan here. Actually, I first listened to his My name is song on local tv. Though I had one 'bad guy' that knew his songs then, but it was much later I really liked Eminem. His rhyming skill I believe is unmatchable, he is poetic, though not like 2pac, and his flow is just too great.
These are some of his favourite songs:
The way I am (The rhymes and the passion)
Sing for the moment (the rhymes and content)
Loose yourself (Classic)
No love (His flow in his verse)...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib, ginger, help me confuse maria well well, nobody go get am, even njoku wey dey form baddo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
This song was the song of my childhood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o10oUIUOT1M
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: big fan!, one of my fav series.. I never knew tho, i 4 back u up

I never watched after lucas and peyton left tree hill tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
Clue2...

Between september 1st to september 12th.. There was a page she used these two emoticons grin undecided ON..

She used the first one which is grin to end her post...

She now used this emoticon undecided to end the second post which is under the first, BUT the two posts were separated by one of dannyxy's comment. Danny's comment was inbetween them..

If you add the number of like both her comments had, it will amount to four in number..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
spade:

Eminem is a rapper I can't get over.. Seriously waiting for his album to drop... From the marshal mathers lp down to recovery.. I feared him after he made Jay-z look like a kid in renegade, finished off evrybody in drakes "forever", silenced lilwayne with no love and drop the world.. That niccur is dope..
As for the Nigerain music thingy, I think the problem is with the market.. Naija like club songs no be small.. Now those that attempt to go lyrical like modenine are not gud enuf to compete with the likes of eminem even down here in naija and he can't sing to save his life.. So dat kinda leaves him in the dark.. Doing a wrong genre of music for the wrong kind of people.. Inyanya tried his best, did one Rnb album abi na love album sef, nobody buy am.. Na I'm him port sharp sharp to save I'm career.. If no be tuface, e no fit be tuface oh... As far as I am concerned, no naija musician can stand shoulder to shoulder with dat dude... He is simply the bestm..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

I never watched after lucas and peyton left tree hill tho
me too, i lost interest 4 a while, bt i still managed to watch
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
ninnyanny: @toxxxxxxx.
ooops, did that annoy u?
I only asked a question
Anyways, make u no vex oooo
Was just curious.
Haba,vex ke? at all.I am not nkechi sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: i look to you/ i look you/ when all my strengh is gone/in you i can be strong grin , Who is nt a fan of whitney?
And many many more.....'One moment in time','I have nothing','I learned from the best','Heartbreak hotel','I wanna dance with somebody','Saving all my love','Greatest love','When you believe' with Mariah Carey (the song that made me fall in love with her).And the ones she sang with Jordin Sparks before she died.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:

So there is another Eminem fan here. Actually, I first listened to his My name is song on local tv. Though I had one 'bad guy' that knew his songs then, but it was much later I really liked Eminem. His rhyming skill I believe is unmatchable, he is poetic, though not like 2pac, and his flow is just too great.
These are some of his favourite songs:
The way I am (The rhymes and the passion)
Sing for the moment (the rhymes and content)
Loose yourself (Classic)
No love (His flow in his verse)...

What, I'm an Eminem fan. Especially the Marshall Matters and 8 mile album. I used to be by my radio then with a notebook, in my room writing the lyrics to his songs down.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

My mother was a big fan.....still is.
Good to know......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib: Clue2...

Between september 1st to september 12th.. There was a page she used these two emoticons grin undecided ON..

She used the first one which is grin to end her post...

She now used this emoticon undecided to end the second post which is under the first, BUT the two posts were separated by one of dannyxy's comment. Danny's comment was inbetween them..

If you add the number of like both her comments had, it will amount to four in number..

Are u shitting me undecided Sep 1st to Sept 12? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.