Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,423 members, 7,978,341 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:21 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2211104 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

What, I'm an Eminem fan. Especially the Marshall Matters and 8 mile album. I used to be by my radio then with a notebook, in my room writing the lyrics to his songs down.
Wow, how do you feel listening to his homophobic slurs? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
C'est moi:

Yea,maybe that's why.I'm doing pretty fine.Sure you are too.

Yeah yeah. Good to know. Yeah, I'm pretty good. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Clue 3>>>

There is a page she used the kiss emoticon five times at once on someone.. Something like this
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:
Me sef confuse oo!!! grin grin grin

Why u dey do lyk dis nah Explain
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:

So there is another Eminem fan here. Actually, I first listened to his My name is song on local tv. Though I had one 'bad guy' that knew his songs then, but it was much later I really liked Eminem. His rhyming skill I believe is unmatchable, he is poetic, though not like 2pac, and his flow is just too great.
These are some of his favourite songs:
The way I am (The rhymes and the passion)
Sing for the moment (the rhymes and content)
Loose yourself (Classic)
No love (His flow in his verse)...

Wow! My favorites go like this:

Stan (brilliant writing in the form of a brutally honest play. Game-changer) - The Slim Shady LP

Say Goodbye To Hollywood (He bares his heart, his fears and his regrets on this one) - The Eminem Show

Sing For The Moment (This song is a reality check to the people who choose to blame his lyrics for their dumb decisions in life. The third verse is pure unadulterated epicness) - The Eminem Show

Hailie's Song (A touching song dedicated to his daughter. He sings in it, and I must say, he's not bad at all) - The Eminem Show

The Real Slim Shady (LOL. Straight up clowning) - The Slim Shady LP

Honestly, The Eminem Show and The Slim Shady LP are his best works by miles IMHO.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Do you know that nothing scares me more than when a lady says that.
lol...what's scary about that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

Why u dey do lyk dis nah Explain

The first clue was a riddle that needs to be solved!!! Solve am first!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib: Clue 3>>>

There is a page she used the kiss emoticon five times at once on someone.. Something like this
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

*whispers* these clues of yours are way too easy oh lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
jovialjov:

*whispers* these clues of yours are way too easy oh lipsrsealed
I wanted to make it harder, but it wouldn't have been fun, besides, Danny said he doesnt mind if someone figures it out, so I just had to tone it down!! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Lmao. How am I supposed to feel. I'm not some pro-gay activist
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
Maria, are you following? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
toxxxxxxx:
Haba,vex ke? at all.I am not nkechi sha.
aight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib: Clue 3>>>

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2209 pages, u want me to remember where one girl used the kissy emoticon 5 times?

The person is Ella b.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kenyarttar: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
spade: There are some times in my life I just feel like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74

Thanks for posting this. Just downloaded it in mp3 format and i'm loving it. Muchas gracias!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:
The first clue was a riddle that needs to be solved!!! Solve am first!!

I am kinda lost..
I tink 'us' is the answer to the riddle.. It sounds dumb even saying it..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
spade:

Wow! My favorites go like this:

Stan (brilliant writing in the form of a brutally honest play. Game-changer) - The Slim Shady LP

Say Goodbye To Hollywood (He bares his heart, his fears and his regrets on this one) - The Eminem Show

Sing For The Moment (This song is a reality check to the people who choose to blame his lyrics for their dumb decisions in life. The third verse is pure unadulterated epicness) - The Eminem Show

Hailie's Song (A touching song dedicated to his daughter. He sings in it, and I must say, he's not bad at all) - The Eminem Show

The Real Slim Shady (LOL. Straight up clowning) - The Slim Shady LP

Honestly, The Eminem Show and The Slim Shady LP are his best works by miles IMHO.

I love stan too, it's generally rated his second best single.
I like that The Real Slim Shady too especially this lines where he used rhymes to destroy Britney Spears and C.A

"But Slim, what if you win, wouldn't it be weird?"
Why? So you guys could just lie to get me here?
So you can, sit me here next to Britney Spears?
Yo Shit, Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs
So I can sit next to Carson Daly and Fred Durst
And hear 'em argue over who she gave head to first
Little bitch, put me on blast on MTV
"Yeah, he's cute, but I think he's married to Kim, hee-hee!"
I should download her audio on MP3
And show the whole world how you gave Eminem VD
If you want to see clowning, go and listen to "Role Mode" or "W.T.P", actually he clowns in most of his songs, and that's one of the reasons I like him.

Also, most people rate MMLP as his best album so far.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

2209 pages, u want me to remember where one girl used the kissy emoticon 5 times?

The person is Ella b.
Na you sabi!!

See as the puzzle even simple sef!!

Clue 4>>>>>
The answer you got in your first puzzle is part of her monkier..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmao. How am I supposed to feel. I'm not some pro-gay activist
Lool, you know my meaning. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
C'est moi:

Yea,maybe that's why.I'm doing pretty fine.Sure you are too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
ninnyanny: lol...what's scary about that?
I don't know, but it scares me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOOOOOO no homo but I love these people. Ninnyanny, are u still sure that i'm the liker? grin

grin grin kiss kiss

If homo con dey, nko? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib:
Na you sabi!!

See as the puzzle even simple sef!!

Clue 4>>>>>
The answer you got in your first puzzle is part of her monkier..

You have to explain clue 4 better. I dont grab
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

I am kinda lost..
I tink 'us' is the answer to the riddle.. It sounds dumb even saying it..

I take god beg you, no use laugh kill me this night!! grin grin grin

Look well, you will see the answer.. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

You have to explain clue 4 better. I dont grab
I said "the answer you got in the first clue is part of her moniker!!"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Eclipse in some part of Naija tomorrow??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

If homo con dey, nko? undecided

undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
ninnyanny: Eclipse in some part of Naija tomorrow??
Yes, I guess.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Lolzz, " my gay' go't father must have had his p'en'is up in his bu't't, cos he split, I wonder if he even kissed me goodbye, no I don't, I kinda F'uk ing wish he would die"

The guy was vile.. Dammit
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I don't know, but it scares me.
oh well...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Yes, I guess.
haaaaaaaa......ok oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, " my gay' go't father must have had his p'en'is up in his bu't't, cos he split, I wonder if he even kissed me goodbye, no I don't, I kinda F'uk ing wish he would die"

The guy was vile.. Dammit

Cleaning my closet, lol
There is this line too from my name his; "If you see my dad, Ask him if he bought the p*rno mag, just to kiss my assssss"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Lool, you know my meaning. smiley

Well, I used to think hate was a bit of an under exaggeration when it came to Eminem and gays. He bashed at every opportunity but I didn't really mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.