Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189021 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Who was she telling and what does she mean?
Who else?selly na.
I know wetin she mean?I wasn't happy wen she said dat.is she tryna say ppl like melvin no suppose come from 9ja abi wetin sef?e tire me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
Okay people, my take on d couples in d house
Hacleo - childish, immature lust that won't survive the test of time
Bolty - done and dusted. Need I say more
Elipol - Eli can't handle a strong independent woman, hence d end
Elifat - Na by force
Bimply - started as friendship, mutual feelings, unforced, and natural
Delvin - keep dreaming, you never know what may........
Marvin - beautiful sound to it but not sure anything will come out of it
Seldo - good example of look left, right and left before you cross the road

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
ella.b:

She said she was disappointed when she heard Melvin was a nigerian.
As in? Wetin she mean n0w?? This HMs are dissing Naija t00 much and its startin' t0 get 0n my nerves!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
ella.b:

Who else?selly na.
I know wetin she mean..I wasn't happy wen she said dat.is she tryna say ppl like melvin no suppose come from 9ja abi wetin sef?e tire me.
Hmmn,annabel!!! Its like she's trying to say he doesnt represent.. Meanwhile,i dey wait for your updates..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lmao.almost stoned ma Tv cuz of anger.This their gossip carry weight sha.
Anyway,yall should get ready to start voting 4 our reps next wk o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin I sure say some will faint when/if melvin kisses selly grin grin grin grin grin

this wud be the funniest shyt on this thread grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
ella.b:
Lmao.almost stoned ma Tv cuz of anger.This their gossip carry weight sha.
Anyway,yall should get ready to start voting 4 our reps next wk o.
Pls give details on the gossip nah.. We no get light.. You just made me curious.. Abeg give me the gist...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin I sure say some will faint when/if melvin kisses selly grin grin grin grin grin

Amadioha go strike her if she even carry those her puff puff lips near melvin mouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin I sure say some will faint when/if melvin kisses selly grin grin grin grin grin

If her tries that,i will lauch a 'come back home' campaign against him before killing myself..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
These housemates keep trampling melvin. TF does annaboobs mean by what she said?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wtf? Diamond house better win the arena game on Friday. Selly must pack her ngwongwo back to the Ruby house. angry

May she continue to piss Nando off so that he will send her away.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
Conspire against Melvin and Beverly,na part of d game.
Making it about the country is UNACCEPTABLE.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

If her tries that,i will lauch a 'come back home' campaign against him[b] before killing myself[/b]..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Gz0z Kwaist 0f Lasgidi!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
ella.b:
Conspire against Melvin and Beverly,na part of d game.
Making it about the country is UNACCEPTABLE.

its all abt the population I guess oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
*sigh*
"She's adorable when she's asleep"
Pls who was Melvin referring to earlier?maria or dillish?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Choi,, Why is nepa making me miss the conspiracy in diamonds this night?
Guys,updates pls..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Diamond house is now interesting,Thanks to Selly,maria,melvin and dillish drama.
Tis maria's fault sha.na she start everything dis afternoon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Giiyaz: Dillish sleepin' like a baby *Watching it in my neighbour's house*
Aii thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BonnieCita(f): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Hmmn,annabel!!! Its like she's trying to say he doesnt represent.. Meanwhile,i dey wait for your updates..

She said at the first arena task when the diamond house won that they all thought biguesas was a nigerian and they all wanted him (as a nigerian) and hakeem to come to diamonds during the swap. And when she saw that the nigerian guy was Melvin, she was like oh and disappointed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2013

i dey wait too ooo...grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Giiyaz: Ninjas! Ninjas!! Naijas!!! Melvin draggin' THE B00K with those Ninjas!! L0l..Nand0 is afraid!
Choi!!! I don miss ooooooh... Did the ninjas get the book?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
Buhahaha...na only me see wetin Bimp just do?
I tot he has a gal outside?
Leave beverly butt alone o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BonnieCita(f): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
ella.b:
*sigh*
"She's adorable when she's asleep"
Pls who was Melvin referring to earlier?maria or dillish?

He was referring to Maria. Dillish was making fun of the way Maria sleeps... Then Melvin said no she's actually adorable when she sleeps, and there were shouts of Awwwsss everywhere...Left right and center....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
BonnieCita:

He was referring to Maria. Dillish was making fun of the way Maria sleeps... Then Melvin said no she's actually adorable when she sleeps, and there were shouts of Awwwsss everywhere...Left right and center....
Aww..grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
Who can dicypher wat bev just said now....asin melvin shld stop bitting around the bush and hit the nail
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BonnieCita(f): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Choi!!! I don miss ooooooh... Did the ninjas get the book?

Lol, are you listening to him? There are no ninjas in the house right now. The housemates are gathered in the garden gisting...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
Melvin should be clear on who he likes in da house or his strategy backfires oh....ehn ehn .

And what makes his game less interesting is that he doesn't even open up in the diary room to biggie....trying to shield his emotions from Africa and trying too much to appear good which personally I don't find it cool.

He quickly points out that he likes sumone even though he wants to nominate the person and gives a reason dats quite reasonable in a rational sense and trying to be in countries' good books. .okay oh.

I pray this strategy works but I want him to be more real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.