Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,478 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2189043 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Pls how did the diamond house loose their book? Who was awake when it happened?
thy wr ol asleep...beverly woke up frst, d kind shout wey she shout ba,na typical agbero shout.......i nearly choke bcs of lafta...
na melvin i jst dey pity, d guy dey chop!!grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2013
spade:

I blame Hakeem for this one. He probably bored them senseless with his stories about farting tongue
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....ayaff die.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JasonVerbz(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2013
Hey guys!! Can anyone guess who i am?? Answer if u know pls....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2013
dmalam:
thy wr ol asleep...beverly woke up frst, d kind shout wey she shout ba,na typical agbero shout.......i nearly choke bcs of lafta...
na melvin i jst dey pity, d guy dey chop!!grin grin
Na rubies go win the arena task, Diamonds will be too tired...we pray Feza swaps Pastor O'neil, our brother in the Lord, for Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JasonVerbz(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2013
safarigirl: Na rubies go win the arena task, Diamonds will be too tired...we pray Feza swaps Pastor O'neil, our brother in the Lord, for Melvin.
She can't do that na..she and O'Neil are close..you should have said Bassey(and bet me,Bassey will be DH on friday) ........And pls guys..guess who i am....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2013
Una Updates dey one sided sef, Na only Diamond house dey? Na only Melvin b housemate? Abeg stop hyping d borin melvin so called drama and talk about more intresting topics. Naija sabi dey Bias ehh if to say we b white we for dey more Racist dan Hitler

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2013
Jason Verbz: Hey guys!! Can anyone guess who i am?? Answer if u know pls....

Uti Nwachukwu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2013
pahgy: Una Updates dey one sided sef, Na only Diamond house dey? Na only Melvin b housemate? Abeg stop hyping d borin melvin so called drama and talk about more intresting topics. Naija sabi dey Bias ehh if to say we b white we for dey more Racist dan Hitler

Hmmm!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2013
It would be both sad and funny at the same time if Annabel got evicted on Sunday only to see the same girl she was plotting with actually nominated her grin
Not that I'm wishing for such to happen.

The housemates that would most likely be evicted will be BOLT (for sure) and Maria or Natasha. The latter two housemates look like they're in the danger zone.
Even Hakeem isn't safe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2013
Kslib
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2013
Kslib or Miss sparkles
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2013
Melvin should just leave d diamond house. There's no vibe there anymore
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2013
pahgy: Una Updates dey one sided sef, Na only Diamond house dey? Na only Melvin b housemate? Abeg stop hyping d borin melvin so called drama and talk about more intresting topics. Naija sabi dey Bias ehh if to say we b white we for dey more Racist dan Hitler

It's certainly not like that; but is obvious the posters currently posting on this thread are interested in Melvin, so you can't blame anyone. It's my choice, it's their choice.

If you truly want the topics of discussion to be a lot wider, perhaps you should also contribute on the thread instead of pointing at others.

Abi you no get DSTV? Abi you no fit type?
Then what's stopping you from posting about those other housemates if it bothers you that much?
Or you no count yourself among human beings?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2013
Drahmah: These housemates keep trampling melvin. TF does annaboobs mean by what she said?
Why won't they tramp Melvin ?
Fine boy, no action.

Hakeem may be arrogant, childish, a gossip - buh the reason he is still in the game and will not be evicted anytime soon is because he IS IN A RELATIONSHIP. So, viewers have something to look forward to.

Selly despite peeps badmouthing her, is of great entertainment value.
Her name is trending - Selly + Nando, Selly+Maria, Selly+ Melvin, Selly + Annabel [ she is involved in every drama, gossip etc ]

Plz, [ and ds is just ma opinion ] - Melvin must not go into a r/ship, but at least flirt with them all without committing urself, give peeps something to talk/guess about, just do something/anything . . . . .

Just being a fine face is not enough.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2013
What is wrong with this one sef? Wetin dey to talk about ruby?
Is there any drama about hakeem and cleo?
Didnt you see where we were talking about the distance btw nando and selly?
Is there any drama or story btw bimp and beverly?
Abeg make you park well ooooh.. If e pain you say Nigerians dey always talk about their rep on their site,then go and hug a wet salty transformer...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Kslib
Pls dont just annoy me this early morning oh.. I don tell you be dat.. Msssheeeww.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2013
I'm sure Johnny Bravo (Hakeem) already blames Dillish for the stolen book.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JasonVerbz(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2013
Sp00n_addict wah><up..i saw ur previous post with GIIYAZ!! You are a rib Cracker!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2013
dmalam:
..she hs brot so much twist into d game.......(exposin annabels intentions, marias love fr melvin and melvin love fr selly)

btw DH book hs bn stolengrin grin grin
...u give her too much credit joor, like her conversation with Annabel was a 'fact finding mission'! She was just yapping..shikena!
...was it not the same Selly we(meself included) thot was just leading Nando on to avoid nominations only for her to 'baraje' for Nando?!
even Selly dont 'know' what Selly is doing!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JasonVerbz(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2013
Mukina2 u wicked oo! Till december 11?? What did ! Actually d0??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by VULCAN(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2013
safarigirl: if someone swaps Bev, so what? No be Bev go even revenge, go and ask Itai what happens to those who put up Naija housemates. Annabel has revealed that she was being smart, not forgiving or mature even. Like I said, we thank her, but she would do better to rally others to nominate Melvin so he can get that grooming already.

You have made a point about putting up naija housemates which I agree with. But my question remains unanswered. If Annabel and Melvin's nationalities were swapped would you still say that what Annabel did was an offence?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2013
VULCAN:

@spade. You seem to have completely ignored the fact that Melvin swapped her and put her up for eviction the week before. Please don't ignore causes and harp on effects. Melvin did it to her first. Let's call a spade a spade ok. LOL
BINGO! JACKPOT!! FANTASTIC!!!
..it is selective rememberance of fact!
You nailed it...
Even 9ja's vote dint go to her when Melvin put her up!
I think we shd stop 'worshiping' our reps...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2013
ItsModella: Ok, everybody keeps saying Melvin should step up his game. Can you tell us ways in which he can do that? I have noticed that many people keep using behaviors of past winners to judge Melvin. Melvin is his own person, he is not Beverly or Karen or Uti or Kevin. Melvin is Melvin and as such should be allowed to play his own game. He doesn't have to conform to the traits of past winners. Whatever worked for Karen or Uti might not work for Melvin. He's naturally a calm guy, whoever watched GUS 2009 would agree with me that Melvin is a very cool headed guy and not one to walk into drama. So why exactly should he start now, all in the name of playing a game?
This is what has made him always SECOND POSITION in all d competitions he has registered - Gulder Ultimate , Mr. Nigeria etc
To come FIRST POSITION, you must give something extra.
If he doesn't take time, in this bba, he will come SECOND POSITION again.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jejelolatu(f): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2013
So i have been silently blogging this season but i doubt i can hold it in anymore. i see some familiar handles from a very distant past, chief strategist and field officers. This season is kinda different tho, i don't see nearly enough strategising. People are not voting with sense(its not Personal*Annabels Voice ) anywaz , its great to be back. Truth be told , Melvin's personality is not Winning Material , i like his strategy ( or lack of it ) ,we can't keep winning with the same formula- Agressive, loud, rude and in your face Housemates- Melvin is a breath of fresh air for me . Its nice to finally see a Nigerian repping us in a decent way cos in reality not every Nigerian is like Uti and Karen. Melvin is only boring when you measure him against past Naija HMs . The game is still far from over, too early to be declaring love or forming alliances.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2013
sigmundfreud:
...u give her too much credit joor, like her conversation with Annabel was a 'fact finding mission'! She was just yapping..shikena!
...was it not the same Selly we(meself included) thot was just leading Nando on to avoid nominations only for her to 'baraje' for Nando?!
even Selly dont 'know' what Selly is doing!
Gbaamest!!!!!! Thank you for this post... Even the HM's themselves are confused.. Its only a few HM's who aint confused..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2013

Prezzo!!!

I garrit!...ryt?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2013
Jason Verbz: Can anyone guess who i am?? ....
...'Mr. Nobody'...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jejelolatu(f): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2013
VULCAN:

You have made a point about putting up naija housemates which I agree with. But my question remains unanswered. If Annabel and Melvin's nationalities were swapped would you still say that what Annabel did was an offence?

Nigeria will always stand by Nigerian HMs except in rare cases like Nkenna. If there is one trait Nigeerian reps have shown over the years its LOYALTY to their friends and alliances. I'm yet to see a Naija HM laugh and play with HMs and stab them in the back in the DS. This loyalty is what usually translates to votes for other countries from Nigeria.(See the current case of Dillish / Maria / Melvin)
To answer your question directly, If a Nigerian HM does that especially to someone you claim to have an understanding with then as a country we won't be expecting any vote from Kenya. Its rily that simple.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2013
LMAO!!!! See as selly drop bucket of water pick race when that fish begin call her name...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2013
ozodigboo:
Bassey confided to her that he is g*y. He never told anyone b4. And Fatima is uncomfortable with d info.

Dt 1 na secret before?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2013
fish found DH's book ooooo and fish told Selly to go and take the book in the store roon,replace it back where it was stolen without being noticed and she'll be reward
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I also believe its because Karen and Luclay shared the same fan base but at the end of the day they preferred Karen. She was the stronger of the two. I mean, she made the show and you have to admit she deserved to win. I don't think there was that much rigging at play. Towards the last 1/3 of the show, Luclay got dull and started keeping to himself after Weza was evicted. People kept saving him for the sake of LuKaren and that's all. Its a shame no one listened to me when i said the only way for Luclay to win would be to eliminate Wendall or all the Zim/Zam reps.
But whatever, that's history, moving on to better days. cool

Hi Amaka (you know you are my namesake :-)),

I never liked either of them, and I still don't understand what Africa's obsession was with Luclay and Karen. That still goes down in history as the most boring BBA season ever (in my opinion, but I've only watched the show since 2010)...

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.