Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,607 members, 7,948,337 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2203499 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2013
IyawoTM: @Wild Child- ekpele o. I didn't know there was a difference bw thread opener and MOD. I stand corrected.
@ All- the thread doesn't have to be all updates and analysis. We should reserve the right to abuse and form opinions about the HM's if we want depending on what moves us, but to start abusing countries, dieties, and beliefs is so uncalled for. One crooked Nigerian doesn't make all Nigerians bad. And vice versa.

@Back to topic- and the DHMs are still sleeping. No1 has noticed the book's return.

dont mind me,was just seeking small attention thats why i replied that your comment,wasnt really necessary grin as you can see,i have not really been up to date on the thread sef,been busy with work/schooll/business i only read updates from people like you here,keep the thread going with the little dramas lol,you know what i mean hehehehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JasonVerbz(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2013
Update me n0w...nepa just take light n0w n0w..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2013
biggie has asked DHM to close d front door n remain indoor TFN.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2013
fork adict:

No surprises there. I guessed the day i saw him and Angelo share that narrow bed of theirs. I mean 2 grown adults? sharing a bed that narrow?

Angelo is my second suspect. he might bebi sha since he expressed his love for maria to her

I won't be surprised @ Angelo also being gay cuz, was it not this same Bassey tht said he had a girl back home undecided

They tlk abt girls to take people's mind off the fact they izz gay......btw, Bassey's arm gestures says it all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JasonVerbz(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2013
C'est moi:
biggie has asked DHM to close d front door n remain indoor TFN.
Daht 0ne na update?? Abeg shift!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Dont you think Biggie should have let them starve a little.. Its not like there wont be any food,but it wont be that rich like it was before.. Biggy should have let them realise that winning 300,000$ aint child's play and life is not a bed of roses..
Anyway,i wont be shocked it biggy announces on thursday that they've lost their wager...
This make the swapping ridiculous, Selly and Cleo whilst in rubies helped to win their wager only for them to be send to a loosing house to suffer a fate without prejudice, whilst the folks who might have caused the diamonds to loose their wager will then get to enjoy the freebies in the winning house without prejudice.
One must give way to the other, the house that wins the wager must do the swapping.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2013
Ruby House debating who they should bring over shud thew win the arena games. Sulu and Bassey are begging Feza to bring 2 girls from DH, n send a guy and girl over to balance things out. Elikem was now shouting dat Feza should bring a girl for Bolt. Feza said ders no1. Elikem said ders Dillish and Bev.
This Elikem sef...doesn't he wanrt Bolt to go after Pokello again? Rubbish. Since his scheming, he has not given Bolt the opportunity becos he is afraid that Bolt would rily steal his girl. Meanwhile Pokello dat is SNOB personified could neva bat an eye at Bolt...she already expressed her irritation and disgust at him dis morning about his snoring....lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2013
Jason Verbz: Daht 0ne na update?? Abeg shift!!
r u ok? what if it's nt nko? must u display ur low IQ by quoting me? dnt jst get me angry dis mrng.mtchew! make i continue listening to bev's gist ojare.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2013
dont believe what Bassey told Fatima is bout being Gay,right from the start,dude has connected with more ladies..i dont have an idea about what it is but going by Fatima's diarry session yesterday,it gotta be something real big and bigger than gay ish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2013
cleo n bev cnt bliv a fish aktualie spoke to selly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JasonVerbz(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2013
Ce'st moi ko Magmoseille ni
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2013
Has Selly been told to divulge the secret mission? She's telling Cleo n Bev dat the fish was talking to her. She rily has mouth Diarhea o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=Jason Verbz]Ce'st moi ko Magmoseille ni[/quote
hmmmm,dnt derail dis thread o.ehen! i don talk my own.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2013
[b][/b]
dmalam:
thy wr ol asleep...beverly woke up frst, d kind shout wey she shout ba,na typical agbero shout.......i nearly choke bcs of lafta...
na melvin i jst dey pity, d guy dey chop!!grin grin

na only food that one sabi. he suppose hook up wit Pokello. na so dem go dey chop like refugees. Mtscheeew!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2013
IyawoTM: Has Selly been told to divulge the secret mission? She's telling Cleo n Bev dat the fish was talking to her. She rily has mouth Diarhea o

She's a foool. My God!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2013
safarigirl: Na rubies go win the arena task, Diamonds will be too tired...we pray Feza swaps Pastor O'neil, our brother in the Lord, for Melvin.

LMAO. But why you dey call the guy pastor/ because he too dey read bible? Abi he perform miracle for the house ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2013
IyawoTM: Has Selly been told to divulge the secret mission? She's telling Cleo n Bev dat the fish was talking to her. She rily has mouth Diarhea o
I thought the fish warned her not to talk else they will loose....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2013
C'est moi:
cleo n bev cnt bliv a fish aktualie spoke to selly.
Hmmm! Selly is trending again, on nairaland, facebook, twitter etc, I know people will hate to admit it, but I think the ratings have gone up because of her, I guess at this point some pple are upset with her because their Reps are not trending like her. Na my opinion ooh! I begi ope I am not hounded by vitrolic invectives.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2013
fork adict:
na only food that one sabi. he suppose hook up wit Pokello. na so dem go dey chop like refugees. Mtscheeew!

grin grin grin grin grin grin *faints!!!*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2013
wild child: dont believe what Bassey told Fatima is bout being Gay,right from the start,dude has connected with more ladies..i dont have an idea about what it is but going by Fatima's diarry session yesterday,it gotta be something real big and bigger than gay ish

Dude, gays click wit women as fhuck.......women actually feel comfortable around 'em too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2013
Pastor O'Neal go read bible finish for night; come dey recieve handjob from Feza for midnight...

Unless of course he's implying the handjob itself na 'hand of God'.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2013
wild child: dont believe what Bassey told Fatima is bout being Gay,right from the start,dude has connected with more ladies..i dont have an idea about what it is but going by Fatima's diarry session yesterday,it gotta be something real big and bigger than gay ish

Dude, gays click wit women, u be learner?.......women actually feel comfortable around 'em too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JasonVerbz(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2013
I d0n'T supp0rt the idea 0f Melvin involvin' himself in a relati0nship.....If u watched Gulder Ultimate search 2009 u will kn0w what i mean|

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin love it or hate it, Selly is the IT in the game ryt abt now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2013
spade:

She's a foool. My God!

Okay...she just mentioned the fish talking...she's still witholding info about her part in d book returning...but does she have to say anything at all....na so e dey start
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2013
spade: Pastor O'Neal go read bible finish for night; come dey recieve handjob from Feza for midnight...

Unless of course he's implying the handjob itself na 'hand of God'.

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2013
did bolt jst call sulu a fool? abi,i didnt hear well ni,al cos of fud.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JasonVerbz(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2013
Melvin d0esn't discuss wif girls that much
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2013
ozodigboo:
This is what has made him always SECOND POSITION in all d competitions he has registered - Gulder Ultimate , Mr. Nigeria etc
To come FIRST POSITION, you must give something extra.
If he doesn't take time, in this bba, he will come SECOND POSITION again.

And next year, he will apply for Project Fame, or Glo Naija sings or Nigerian idol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2013
Jason Verbz: I d0n'T supp0rt the idea 0f Melvin involvin' himself in a relati0nship.....If u watched Gulder Ultimate search 2009 u will kn0w what i mean|
elaborate pls.didn't watch it so I will like to know y
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2013
spade: It would be both sad and funny at the same time if Annabel got evicted on Sunday only to see the same girl she was plotting with actually nominated her grin
Not that I'm wishing for such to happen.

The housemates that would most likely be evicted will be BOLT (for sure) and Maria or Natasha. The latter two housemates look like they're in the danger zone.
Even Hakeem isn't safe.

well from the look of things it will be natasha and delish/MAYBE pokello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
LMAO!!!! See as selly drop bucket of water pick race when that fish begin call her name...

Ever since Denzel left the house and apart from a few of Sulu's drunken antics, this is the series that has made me laugh. It started day before yesterday with pokello & fatima. Very funny stuffs

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.