Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,829 members, 7,962,722 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207040 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Psychedelia:

Alright... You know what? Expect my pic on the 28th! I shhiitt you not.

I'll take your words cos I believe in you. Abeg, make sure I'm online when you do cool

@kslib, I still dey wait you

@lmtm, thanks. I'm waiting cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Lol. You wan whyne me abi?. Well, you are hotter than fire, more like a molten magma tongue

Lol.. Goodu one.

How do I say tabh, you are so pretty and sexy in berom?
Lol keep making my head swell,i hope you will pack the remains when it bursts. embarassed

I knew you would ask me the same question,i only know hausa better,i don't know anything in my dialect..it is painful cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:34am On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ahh how this peasant never notice the chief beanie I dey wear? Abi u don blind? When I dey upload am two days ago, I just dey laugh dey wait wetin u go say.

Peasant no wonder itsmodella too like you. Nice pic

LOL. I've seen that pic of yours since the day you uploaded it. Had to compliment you today. You gbaski cool

Erm, me and ItsModella come from way back. She's my sister from another mother tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:35am On Dec 25, 2013
lmtm:
I have only seen u once or twice any ways no lele,i will upload one now.

Five days? That's much considering the fact that you co-make this thread lively with Ochon.
My own absence is still understandable. I traveled briefly though so i was totally offline.

I traveled. I'm still on my trip but we all stayed back and chilled today. Might go out later tonight tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:35am On Dec 25, 2013
Tabh:
Lol keep making my head swell,i hope you will pack the remains when it bursts. embarassed

I knew you would ask me the same question,i only know hausa better,i don't know anything in my dialect..it is painful cry

Don't worry, kslib is around to pack it tongue

By berom, I meant the hausa that you speak smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:38am On Dec 25, 2013
Nice one sexy Lmtm kiss

Nice hourglass figure right there wink

Me likey cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:38am On Dec 25, 2013
Pearl360, tabh and LIPsy, your pics please cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lmtm: 1:39am On Dec 25, 2013
Alright ochon it is up embarassed

Reincarnated:

I traveled. I'm still on my trip but we all stayed back and chilled today. Might go out later tonight tho.
Oh guess it's still 24th at your place. It's alright,wait for me so we go out together smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:41am On Dec 25, 2013
lmtm: Alright ochon it is up embarassed

Seen already. You look lovely wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 1:41am On Dec 25, 2013
Been dying to try out this Nikon Df camera I got as a gift. It has a 39-point AF system, and I go fit use am snap my ugly self for una to see... Or I'll just hand it to my brother and let him take the shots.

But for sure, na 28th una go see me fully.

Reinc... Biko, go easy on the dissing oooo! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:43am On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

LOL. I've seen that pic of yours since the day you uploaded it. Had to compliment you today. You gbaski cool

Erm, me and ItsModella come from way back. She's my sister from another mother tongue

See as u sister zone her. Lol, how is she though?

Lmtm omo mehn it's like you get even hotter with every pic you post. How is that even possible. That picture is sexyyyyy!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:44am On Dec 25, 2013
If this vn doesnt work out one more time, i'll leave it for tomorrow jare..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Don't worry, kslib is around to pack it tongue

By berom, I meant the hausa that you speak smiley
Lol,in hausa erm...lol. "Ochon kyaukyawa che",i try sha,not too sure.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:45am On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

LOL. I kid you not. The day we found out we're like siblings(village ish), we were shocked. Her villa is just a bike away from mine cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:46am On Dec 25, 2013
ochon: Nice one sexy Lmtm kiss

Me likey cool

Lmao see this one. Why u no go like am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:46am On Dec 25, 2013
Tabh:
Lol,in hausa erm...lol. "kyaukyawa che",i try sha,not too sure.

Ok.. Tabh, nwanyi mara mma...kyaukyawa che
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lmtm: 1:47am On Dec 25, 2013
ochon: Nice one sexy Lmtm kiss

Me likey cool
Oh that was sharp grin,thanks. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:47am On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmao see this one. Why u no go like am.

Reinc, carry your kwasia and peasantic busybody go meet SOM and jovialjov. Comot road make I view fine babes o jare. No time tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:47am On Dec 25, 2013
ochon: Pearl360, tabh and LIPsy, your pics please cool

Does pearl 360 talk? Maybe if psychedelia should ask her, she'll oblige wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:48am On Dec 25, 2013
lmtm:
Oh that was sharp grin,thanks. grin

Was already clicking on your profile once you agreed to upload grin.. You're welcome
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lmtm: 1:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmtm omo mehn it's like you get even hotter with every pic you post. How is that even possible. That picture is sexyyyyy!
Lol,thanks. I just saw you too fully today,i like your..... smiley tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Does pearl 360 talk? Maybe if psychedelia should ask her, she'll oblige wink

I think so too. She likes psyc wink

She talks but she's very shy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Ok.. Tabh, nwanyi mara mma...kyaukyawa che
Lol na combined you dey do,remain to join Yoruba grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:51am On Dec 25, 2013
lmtm: Alright ochon it is up embarassed

Oh guess it's still 24th at your place. It's alright,wait for me so we go out together smiley smiley

Yes its still 24th. Like 5 more hours left.

Lol aww you're cute. If only...I'd have def taken you out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:53am On Dec 25, 2013
Psychedelia: Been dying to try out this Nikon Df camera I got as a gift. It has a 39-point AF system, and I go fit use am snap my ugly self for una to see... Or I'll just hand it to my brother and let him take the shots.

But for sure, na 28th una go see me fully.

Reinc... Biko, go easy on the dissing oooo! cheesy

Mschewwwwwwwww undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 1:54am On Dec 25, 2013
Holy shhhitt! Kslib, did you attend xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx? You resemble my school son back then.
You're from Edo State, aren't you?

Is this xxxxxx? shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 1:54am On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Mschewwwwwwwww undecided

Just shattap there! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 1:55am On Dec 25, 2013
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX? Please, if so, make I modify quick-quick?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:56am On Dec 25, 2013
Tabh:
Lol na combined you dey do,remain to join Yoruba grin

LOL. I'm waiting for your pic. A new one though and I just might add yoruba to it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:56am On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

Reinc, carry your kwasia and peasantic busybody go meet SOM and jovialjov. Comot road make I view fine babes o jare. No time tongue

Babes? No be only one fine babe u don see today? Mumu. Clear from my front make i say something.
So Tabh, after ur long speech to kslib about him not acknowledging people's presence, you're doing the same thing. E be like say I dey invincible to you ba. No respect for your elders. Nonsense
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:57am On Dec 25, 2013
Ochon, i'll upload again.. Ucweb dey eff up.. Lemme switch to opera..

Just a sec..

Warning:: I!m all sweaty!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:57am On Dec 25, 2013
Psychedelia: ************? Please, if so, make I modify quick-quick?

*nods*.. I think it's him

(1) (2) (3) ... (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.