Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,790 members, 7,962,599 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207030 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Can't promise that; but one thing I can promise you be say I no go wear my grandma flower-flower sweater that day grin

Oh Lawd!!. I can't take this anymore. Afo muo oooo grin

I'm in tears, I kid you not. Spadeeeeee!! shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Okay, now just change that mental picture to Segun Arinze. That na the kin shock wey dey await you
LMAO@segun arinze. OMG. Buwahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Reincarnated:

You better believe he's a villager. Hin go upload picture with limca tshirt, Glo suspenders and canvas wey dey bring out light. To now top it, him go pose beside keke maruwa with the hashtag #shekmehout.

*faints and goes to heaven* kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin

Reincarnated:

undecided my Gwd what is this? I'm pro StateOfRat
Reincarnated:

If only she had eyes like you. She for don port from njotee
Reincarnated: Bwuahahahahhaahhha I talk am, Kslib don enter ghost mode grin. He will reply in 3 hours after everyone has slept.

C'est qui: epistle blah blah

1 day later

Lipsy: God punish Airtel

2 days later

Lipsy: epistle coming oh, make una just dey patient, i dey write one long thing

3 days later
Lipsy: **** still loading

1 month after

Lipsy: ehen c'est moi, what is it you said that day ########

grin grin grin

MY ribs o grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

But na the only kind job wey I feel those killer boots dey suitable for naa.

Even cobbler dey change profession the second he sets eyes on those two giants.

Oh, this is it!! I can't take this anymore. Spade is wuckid!! Kwaaaaaaaaaaa. Some get me a hanky, I'm tearing up grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
njokusboy:

Sh1t, TYPICAL IGBO Boy HEAD?? Wat are you insinuating?

*in superflakie's voice*.. Calm your balls down. Don't read meaning into every jokes. We are all joking. No offense was intended. wink. Happy xmas bruv
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry christmas and happy new year.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ochon we are entering into another year,when will you stop all these your meme grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lmao!! Toyin, dat your DP funny die..

In the spirit xmas.. grin ..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tabh: I miss this thread,the fun,the lively jabs and the wonderful friends.
It is christmas baby,i bet this will be the most interesting,peaceful,amazing,happy christmas for me.
I will be spending with jamal around,i'm so so so so happy.
I don't even know where to express this joy,hope i am not boring anyone with this. smiley tongue
you miss am and run away
what made u you go AWOL on us cool

you no even sabi write epistle abi Lipsy never teach you how to write am grin
but he tell us say he don dey use hin lipssssssssy wella gringrintongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2013
Ok!! Someone should upload a VN jare..

We don too tey here.. Lets hear each-other speak.. We have seen each-other pics, its time for voices..

Gradually, we ae getting there,, hopefully by jan, we'll start sharing nude pics.. Lmao!! Just kidding..

Oya nah!! Someone should..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2013
Right on target! Merry Christmas!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind: grin grin @ disses..

Reinc save them till he uploads na.. grin

Ochon! Where have you been na? Why are you just showing up

LOL. My bros came in late this night. Was just gisting with him. Family issues wink. I wish I was here earlier grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated: This psychedelia suppose be the one wey get that houseboyish moniker ochon.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2013
StateOfMind: grin grin @ disses..

Reinc save them till he uploads na.. grin

Ochon! Where have you been na? Why are you just showing up

LOL. My bros came in late this night. Was just gisting with him. Family issues wink. I wish I was here earlier grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2013
Tabh: Ochon we are entering into another year,when will you stop all these your meme grin grin
until u change that brother-Ochongozone to a better and appriopiate one cool
that your zonning of him was epic joor gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2013
Kslib: Ok!! Someone should upload a VN jare..

We don too tey here.. Lets hear each-other speak.. We have seen each-other pics, its time for voices..

Gradually, we ae getting there,, hopefully by jan, we'll start sharing nude pics.. Lmao!! Just kidding..

Start am na. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmass my people
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2013
Psychedelia:

Pfffffft! This guy don finally para. grin
You're waaaaaay off the mark. Just dey wait for am.

The only type of 'help' it would do for me na to detect to any boot for the picture wey wan resemble your own, and cut am out immediately, because even the camera sabi say boots like those fit cause convulsion for small pikins grin
Psychedelia:

Dunno about that; but what I do know is, if dem sell dat okada man headwarmer wey you wear, e still no go fit buy the bathroom slippers grin
Psychedelia:

Bros, I don talk am. The only thing dat beanie fit afford na those cement-scoopers wey you carry for feet. The remaining change, dem go now fit use am buy the sweater grin

A moment of silence to weep for peasant reinc grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1445631_crying_man_JPGc1402202f9745313d4e3eea58d632fd3
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2013
Kslib: Ok!! Someone should upload a VN jare..

oya open floor na angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2013
This Ochon na fowl sha lol idioott
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2013
Ochon. I have your vn.. I guess i'll have to upload it as an xmas gift..

Loading:::::: % cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

hun!
We don hear undecided

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2013
Tabh: Ochon we are entering into another year,when will you stop all these your meme grin grin

LOL. I missed ya. Where went ya?

Kslib: Lmao!! Toyin, dat your DP funny die..

In the spirit xmas.. grin ..lol

LOL. I swear you are wicked. I was already preparing my recap about agbgift's PECK-zoning of dre and you beat me to it. grin. Why evils na? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
until u change that brother-Ochongozone to a better and appriopiate one cool
that your zonning of him was epic joor gringrin

LOL. You wan make them reinject me like gift did to you? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated: This Ochon na fowl sha lol idioott
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2013
Reincarnated:

Start am na. grin
Lol.. Upload jooor!!!

Network no good!! grin ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 12:12am On Dec 25, 2013
Firecrackers going haywire at my end!
My younger cousins na die. Looking at this mehn, it's hard to believe I ever shelled out cash as a kid just to blow them on noise! grin

Inner Igbo Man for no wan take ear hear say I engage in dat kind phuck up. grin

All the same, it's great to spend Christmas with your extended family... All 46 of them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

LOL. You wan make them reinject me like gift did to you? grin
gift no reinject me at all
atleast i recieve peck tongue
you which one you don recieve self cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2013
dre11:
you miss am and run away
what made u you go AWOL on us cool

you no even sabi write epistle abi Lipsy never teach you how to write am grin
but he tell us say he don dey use hin lipssssssssy wella gringrintongue
Lol,dre ooo. Merry christmas. How have u been?

ochon:

LOL. I missed ya. Where went ya?

I missed you too dear.i have been taking care of some stuffs but am glad all is getting settled.
Merry christmas to you smiley,i hope you are good.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

A moment of silence to weep for peasant reinc grin
LWKMD
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:18am On Dec 25, 2013
ochon:

LOL. I swear you are wicked. I was already preparing my recap about agbgift's PECK-zoning of dre and you beat me to it. grin. Why evils na? grin
tongue ...

Ok, but still do the recap make i laff small .. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2013
Tabh:
Lol,dre ooo. Merry christmas. How have u been?

thanks for the Xmass wishes wink
have been better than yesterday gringrin

hope those stuff go bring kudi to your pokects sha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.