Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,478 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207012 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
lertee:
What is this one saying? undecided undecided

What are you saying? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

What are you saying? undecided
undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
lertee:
undecided

undecided angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Bwuahahahahahahahaha Lmfaoooooooo. But Na only my boots u fit insult undecided foolish peasant put your own pic make we see. Oh, na true sef. U no fit use that excuse anymore of using another person's moniker

Biaaa!!! You dey threaten meeee?

No problem! Now, I'm going to say it. I don finally vex!
Guys, just expect my REAL PICTURE before this year runs out!

You no know say the reason wey I never post am na because I dey fear stalkers? grin tongue
As in, just my words alone, and dem don dey trip grin Imagine wetin go now come happen when I finally post the picture, especially considering the fact say my fineboy levels na unmatchable!
The only person wey fit reach me na my younger brother Julian. Outside him, nobody else ooo.

You think I'm lying? Oya just expect my picture before the year runs out. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Oh wait, don't tell me... You don't drink in public, right?

..But secretly binge it!

I don't drink at all...embarassed

Er errmm..the day you decide to do (though I don't believe you undecided) make sure I'm online.. That 6'2 and fine boy levels wey you dey scream ehn, I wan confirm am with my korokoro eyes.. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
C'est moi:
I'm back,had to watch another fav show of mine.....'The voice'.
Ehen,I just want to clear the beef between I and Kslib (wouldn't call it a beef per se).Y'all know we've been avoiding each other for a while now.I want to let my guards down cos I wouldnt want to hold a grudge against anyone into the new year.Though this is a faceless forum but I'm not faceless to Kslib and vice versa.Pertaining to the beef,I didn't like what I was able to deduce from Rein and Kslib's posts and Rein was like Kslib didn't give a mess about what I wrote,to be candid....I didn't give two fu.cks too.I didn't bother quoting either one of you cos I wouldn't like to see myself exchanging words with you guys or any other person and moreover I didn't want things to escalate beyond what they were then.Enough said (wouldn't wanna dwell on the past),Kslib....I'm calling it a truce.Truce? Merry xmas and have a prosperous new year.I wish you and everyone on this thread a fab year.#bearhug

Hmmmmm.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Er errmm..the day you decide to do (though I don't believe you undecided) make sure I'm online.. That 6'2 wey you dey scream ehn, I wan confirm am with my korokoro eyes.. cool

Hehehe... You don't believe I can post my picture online? grin
What bothers me is how lax the security of this site is. But one of these days, I'll just upload it and then tell you guys to check it out.

And how would you confirm my height? Abi you want mugshot? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

You no know say the reason wey I never post am na because I dey fear stalkers? grin tongue
As in, just my words alone, and dem don dey trip grin Imagine wetin go now come happen when I finally post the picture, especially considering the fact say my fineboy levels na unmatchable!
The only person wey fit reach me na my younger brother Julian. Outside him, nobody else ooo.

undecided You too dey yarn story. Make we see something now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

If only she had eyes like you. She for don port from njotee

Hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Er errmm..the day you decide to do (though I don't believe you undecided) make sure I'm online.. That 6'2 and fine boy levels wey you dey scream ehn, I wan confirm am with my korokoro eyes.. cool

Na villager hin resemble. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

undecided You too dey yarn story. Make we see something now

Just begin dey count down grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
C'est moi:
I'm back,had to watch another fav show of mine.....'The voice'.
Ehen,I just want to clear the beef between I and Kslib (wouldn't call it a beef per se).Y'all know we've been avoiding each other for a while now.I want to let my guards down cos I wouldnt want to hold a grudge against anyone into the new year.Though this is a faceless forum but I'm not faceless to Kslib and vice versa.Pertaining to the beef, I didn't like what I was able to deduce from Rein and Kslib's posts and Rein was like Kslib didn't give a mess about what I wrote,to be candid....I didn't give two fu.cks too.I didn't bother quoting either one of you cos I wouldn't like to see myself exchanging words with you guys or any other person and moreover I didn't want things to escalate beyond what they were then. Enough said (wouldn't wanna dwell on the past),Kslib....I'm calling it a truce.Truce? Merry xmas and have a prosperous new year.I wish you and everyone on this thread a fab year.#bearhug
Didnt like what you Deduced from kslib and rein's post? Which post is that------ the chats we(i and rein ) had that night? If that is what you are referring to, Oh well!!

I am not holding any grudge against you.. But I know when to draw the line,when to mind my own business, maybe its cos I aint good at pretending. Just like you said that day--- "you dont want any wahala" and so do I-- I aslo dont want any wahala. I dont like being mis-understood and people having certain impressions about me.. If "avoiding" and minding my business is all neeeded for peace to rein, I'll gladly do it a thousand times ans still not give a ffuck.. Thats me.

No need for truce.. I was just minding my business..

Well, truce!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Yeah, yeah, yeah grin
We don see you wey resemble pirated CD vendor resting after a hard day at work.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

If only she had eyes like you. She for don port from njotee
gengen!
what are you saying there gringrin
that SOM is not easily satisfied or what
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Just begin dey count down grin

On top your own picture? Mschew. Village champion. Make sure u no upload anything with tshirt sha grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

too dey make mouth tongue
haba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated: Bwuahahahahhaahhha I talk am, Kslib don enter ghost mode grin. He will reply in 3 hours after everyone has slept.

C'est qui: epistle blah blah

1 day later

Lipsy: God punish Airtel

2 days later

Lipsy: epistle coming oh, make una just dey patient, i dey write one long thing

3 days later
Lipsy: **** still loading

1 month after

Lipsy: ehen c'est moi, what is it you said that day ########

grin grin grin
Lmfao!!! Goat!!!

I was just busy trying to nail that dre who thinks being a flirt 'pays'..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Yeah, yeah, yeah grin

Oh Gwd. Make this guy jus make mistake upload hin own pic, make i see....walahi..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Hehehe... You don't believe I can post my picture online? grin
What bothers me is how lax the security of this site is. But one of these days, I'll just upload it and then tell you guys to check it out.

And how would you confirm my height? Abi you want mugshot? grin

Tahh..spare us the security cool story joo angry..it wont even take more that a minute to view. You've just been giving us excuses for years.. angry

..And as for the height, well I'm hoping it won't be a portrait, that way, I'll see your upper and or lower limbs and know if they are long or short like reinc's. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

On top your own picture? Mschew. Village champion. Make sure u no upload anything with tshirt sha grin grin

Can't promise that; but one thing I can promise you be say I no go wear my grandma flower-flower sweater that day grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:
gengen!
what are you saying there gringrin
that SOM is not easily satisfied or what

What's this one saying undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

I don't believe you.. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:
too dey make mouth tongue
haba

Don't mind me oooo!
Na joke I dey joke grin
Channeling God Of Music
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Kslib:
Lmfao!!! Goat!!!

I was just busy trying to nail that dre who thinks being a flirt 'pays'..

Taaa but Lmfaooo that dre thing mehn. Bwuahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Yeah, yeah, yeah grin

grin grin grin

Now I see why its tough for you to upload a pic..myGod, this your bad mouth is something else..just make sure you are near perfect, else we'll all descend heavily on your picture if you ever choose to put it up. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol, una fit each other..I don't know who uses that smiley more... Undecided addicts..(Lerteenated)
the name just dey somehow
Lertee and Njoks we know wink
'o wa eni kunra' SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Oh Gwd. Make this guy jus make mistake upload hin own pic, make i see....walahi..

As in eh..he just dey chook you left right and centre.. grin

Now I miss ochon and his gifs.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

grin grin grin

Now I see why its tough for you to upload a pic..myGod, this your bad mouth is something else..just make sure you are near perfect, else we'll all descend heavily on your picture if you ever choose to put it up. grin

Hahahahahahaaa!

Abeg, make una no kill me the day I go upload am ooo! grin Na joke.

If I get creepy rabbit eyes, make una just maintain.
And if anybody says anything about my nose ehhh, it's on! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:
the name just dey somehow
Lertee and Njoks we know wink
'o wa eni kunra' SMH

Lol..ow e no go dey somehow.. Sobo.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

grin grin grin

don't tell me you have not seen his picture at all

so, una own worse past blind-date joor sad cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

I don't believe you.. angry

You better believe he's a villager. Hin go upload picture with limca tshirt, Glo suspenders and canvas wey dey bring out light. To now top it, him go pose beside keke maruwa with the hashtag #shekmehout.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Hahahahahahaaa!

Abeg, make una no kill me the day I go upload am ooo! grin Na joke.

If I get creepy rabbit eyes, make una just maintain.
And if anybody says anything about my nose ehhh, it's on! grin

Hehehehe..see confession..reinc, take notes.. , rabbit eyes, maalu (eli) nosegrin

And for a second I thought the 'its on' meant the pic was up and I ran to your profile..mschewwww..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.