Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,476 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207007 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

I no understand which kin telemundo she dey watch. Mschew. C'est qui, u never finish undecided

I tire for that kwasia peasantic c'est moi. Well, I no dey go anywhere, I must write a recap based on her 'revelations'. I hope it's juicy cheesy. Intel reaching me has it that she's about to finally hook-up with one of her crush. It might just be you or LIPsy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia: Evening, guys cool

Nwoke, how do you attract these ladies left, right and center, while reinc is being REINJected? undecided grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

First five on my list are my fwkb StateOfMind, my sweetheart Jovial and the remaining 3. Wia you see superflakie for there undecided

Yes I have a thing for Lmtm. I have a thing for many girls cheesy but your case is different

Goodu one.. How you wan take win superflakie's heart if she's number 86 behind tabh? undecided angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

like you are not strong headed yourself

Please blow her kisses for me and tell her to keep it up. I love impossible and strong headed ladies. cool tongue

Taaa. All these girls forming strong head. Abeg make i hear word. undecided. I'm not blowing shin shin. Come and give me the kiss...or rather, come and give her the kiss, lemme watch cheesy I promise I will just watch smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Mind games? When I'm not Kslib undecided cheesy. Na just simple question oh. The girl talk say she no fit my list, and I wan know how she take know the requirements for my own list.
Abeg I take God be you ehn-----

tenk!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

Gbefila, romantic dude?. Agbaya, funny dude?. Who you wan deceive?

Gbefila means romantic dude angry What do you know. We the yoruba's are telling you something, you're saying another thing? No respect
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Gbefila - romantic dude

Agbaya- funny dude

Aproko- lover of good news..

Thank me later. cool

Haaaaaaa this na serious lie o
Biko ochon pay no attention to her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

I tire for that kwasia peasantic c'est moi. Well, I no dey go anywhere, I must write a recap based on her 'revelations'. I hope it's juicy cheesy. Intel reaching me has it that she's about to finally hook-up with one of her crush. It might just be you or LIPsy wink

Bwuahahahahhaahhha for real? Intel reaching me is that she's about to give Lipsy a piece of her mind cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

Nwoke, how do you attract these ladies left, right and center, while reinc is being REINJected? undecided grin

undecided what is this one saying?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Gbefila - romantic dude

Agbaya- funny dude

Aproko- lover of good news..

Thank me later. cool
Lmsao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

Goodu one.. How you wan take win superflakie's heart if she's number 86 behind tabh? undecided angry

86 undecided she's 95 cheesy but what's the difference? It's still close to number 1 wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

Muhuhuhehehehahahaaaa! grin Amadioha properly prepared my juju for me. I was born on the month of fertility, afterall.

As for my brother, Reinc, his case is getting really critical. I'm worried.

I'm thinking of starting up a charity foundation for him. This is fast turning into a crisis situation!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lertee? Are you still giving me the silent treatment sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
Kslib:
Abeg I take God be you ehn-----

tenk!!

Look at this one. Better go and Ginger yourself because C'est qui is about to give u a piece of her mind. No con dey cry network for hia cuz I won't hear it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

Reincarnated:

Bwuahahahahhaahhha for real? Intel reaching me is that she's about to give Lipsy a piece of her mind cool
See thier mouth like slack rubber...

Make una wait and see first na.. grin . Ya'll will be shocked i aint even involved.. tongue .. Evil men

Maybe its an xmas gift.. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Muhuhuhehehehahahaaaa! grin Amadioha properly prepared my juju for me. I was born on the month of fertility, afterall.

As for my brother, Reinc, his case is getting really critical. I'm worried.

I'm thinking of starting up a charity foundation for him. This is fast turning into a crisis situation!

undecided what's this one saying?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Look at this one. Better go and Ginger yourself because C'est qui is about to give u a piece of her mind. No con dey cry network for hia cuz I won't hear it.
Walahi, network don begin shake sef!! .. It may trip off any moment from now.. grin ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated: Lertee? Are you still giving me the silent treatment sad
Well i can't, in yoruba 'mio ribi ti e si'.
You went away for a long time,what's up?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nawa oh. Na epistle c'est qui dey write? grin grin Ghen Ghen. Give it to Lipsy. Give him a piece of your mind. Knock him out. Leave him speechless. C'est qui, don't disappoint me wink.

Please do fast jo mschew. I no wan see modified if I log out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Kslib:
See thier mouth like slack rubber...

Make una wait and see first na.. grin . Ya'll will be shocked i aint even involved.. tongue .. Evil men

Maybe its an xmas gift.. cheesy

Taaa. U no see how she write am? "I have something to say" Ghen Ghen Ghen. Mr man, it's definitely about you cheesy

Ehm c'est qui if it is xmas gift, undecided it better not be xmas gift
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
superflakie:

I'm sorry. I mistakenly deleted a few words yl trying to quote so I decided to just erase that which doesn't concern me. I'm on phone and its quite difficult typing.

i am also talking of the part that concerns you na..the xmas prep n hamper
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia: Evening, guys cool

youuuuuuuuuu angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

no,
Tabh dey in front of Flakie oooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated: Nawa oh. Na epistle c'est qui dey write? grin grin Ghen Ghen. Give it to Lipsy. Give him a piece of your mind. Knock him out. Leave him speechless. C'est qui, don't disappoint me wink.

Kai!! Shut-up and see what c'est is about to type first na.. Iddioit!! grin

You look gentle on your profile pic.. If only, if only they knew the devil you really are.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

and you being no-hopr zoned undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

youuuuuuuuuu angry

Ghen Ghen. StateOfMind seems pissed at her man for disappearing on her. Let's see what romantic words that Gbefila will use to soothe her.

Watch out cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

youuuuuuuuuu angry

Baby, what did I doooo? embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Kslib:
Walahi, network don begin shake sef!! .. It may trip off any moment from now.. grin ..

Bwuahahahahhaahhha Taaaa. Hin don begin fear grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated: Nawa oh. Na epistle c'est qui dey write? grin grin Ghen Ghen. Give it to Lipsy. Give him a piece of your mind. Knock him out. Leave him speechless. C'est qui, don't disappoint me wink.

which kin epistle undecided
she dey try re-boot her self na grin
her server don down
check if you see her moniker grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Taaa. All these girls forming strong head. Abeg make i hear word. undecided. I'm not blowing shin shin. Come and give me the kiss...or rather, come and give her the kiss, lemme watch cheesy I promise I will just watch smiley

Viewer alert shocked shocked

anyway, go and kiss and make up already wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ghen Ghen. StateOfMind seems pissed at her man for disappearing on her. Let's see what romantic words that Gbefila will use to soothe her.

Watch out cool

Just shurrup there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
I'm back,had to watch another fav show of mine.....'The voice'.
Ehen,I just want to clear the beef between I and Kslib (wouldn't call it a beef per se).Y'all know we've been avoiding each other for a while now.I want to let my guards down cos I wouldnt want to hold a grudge against anyone into the new year.Though this is a faceless forum but I'm not faceless to Kslib and vice versa.Pertaining to the beef,I didn't like what I was able to deduce from Rein and Kslib's posts and Rein was like Kslib didn't give a mess about what I wrote,to be candid....I didn't give two fu.cks too.I didn't bother quoting either one of you cos I wouldn't like to see myself exchanging words with you guys or any other person and moreover I didn't want things to escalate beyond what they were then.Enough said (wouldn't wanna dwell on the past),Kslib....I'm calling it a truce.Truce? Merry xmas and have a prosperous new year.I wish you and everyone on this thread a fab year.#bearhug

(1) (2) (3) ... (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.