Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,790 members, 7,962,599 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207030 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
njokusboy: Wait oh, I just read superflakies diary well, did dat happen recently Chineke.. So such things still they happen Kpele oh, I hope you are owk nah nd those bruises have been deleted from ur face... Abeg oh, make e no reduce ur market value... God punish dat guy, I wish I could kill him... Bloody son of leprous goat... I dey vex for those kian pple gan

Bwuahahahahhaahhha Bros na which kin vex be this? Are u not telling us something wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:
just asking
do you guys mean that superflakie looks like Beyonce gringrin
that you guys are crushing on her beauti undecided
abeg, superflake pls i want to see your pissure oooooo grin
*make i crush small* lipsrsealed

Huhn? Reverse this statement abeg. Beyonce my left and right eyeballs. undecided. She's just there. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:
is that Reinc in the pis-sure
hahahahahahaha
that guy with 8pack and 10ft angry

Wetin dey do you? Mr man, I tall pass iroko tree sef. Mschew. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:
hahaha!
You wan turn the table against her cool

Reinc and Superflakes playing mind games with each other
let me grap my

Mind games? When I'm not Kslib undecided cheesy. Na just simple question oh. The girl talk say she no fit my list, and I wan know how she take know the requirements for my own list.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
C'est moi:
I have something to say.Lemme finish with this telemundo eish.

Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen cheesy please sharply
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Baby, my 4.7ft love with huge stomach, I missed you. How are you cheesy

F00l cheesy...and you had to edit it to include the huge stomach... #teamtinywaist.. Choke on it.. tongue

I'm fine? You? How's the vacation going?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

F00l cheesy...and you had to edit it to include the huge stomach... #teamtinywaist.. Choke on it.. tongue

I'm fine? You? How's the vacation going?

Team tiny waist grin grin grin Bwuahahahahhaahhha my love, when people dey shout team tiny waist, u suppose know say u no fit join them na haba.

Vacation is awesome. Look what I saw the other day amongst other things
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Team tiny waist grin grin grin Bwuahahahahhaahhha my love, when people dey shout team tiny waist, u suppose know say u no fit join them na haba.

Vacation is awesome. Look what I saw the other day amongst other things

Lool..oo gbadun.. But I won't sweat it..cool

Hmnn..I need to see that creature in the second pic on a bigger and clearer screen. I dey come.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lool..oo gbadun.. But I won't sweat it..cool

Hmnn..I need to see that creature in the second pic on a bigger and clearer screen. I dey come.

Lol okay I'd leave it up for a moment. We've been having an awesome experience I even saw this. The architecture behind it is crazyy!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hi SOM, how your little niece doing smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
I've viewed now ...ewwwwwembarassed

Now tell me what that reinc-looking creature is... grin

I see you having fun with the sight seeing..any biting moments wink grin

@superflakie, my niece is doing just fine. Motherhood is one helluva job..myGod, breastfeeding is a job on its own,[s] don't know how I'll cope when it gets to my turn[/s]embarassedgrin..na so so bweast every hour. *phew*

How are you? I bet you done with xmas preparation...how many hampers have you opened so far? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind: I've viewed now ...ewwwwwembarassed

Now tell me what that reinc-looking creature is... grin

I see you having fun with the sight seeing..any biting moments wink grin

Lmao, that StateOfMind looking creature, you mean? A dinosaur duh. Well I can only show u sight seeings. sad

Lmao how would u know I went with that girl?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmao, that StateOfMind looking creature, you mean? A dinosaur duh. Well I can only show u sight seeings. sad

Lmao how would u know I went with that girl?

Yeah, I thought as much, but the ones I have seen in pictures\documentaries don't look that big, so i had to ask for clarification.

At second paragraph, let's just say I'm a genius..cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
tongue no you're not. I didn't go with her cuz we had an argument just before the whole thing was set up. I went with some other folks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Yeah, I thought as much, but the ones I have seen in pictures\documentaries don't look that big, so i had to ask for clarification.

At second paragraph, let's just say I'm a genius..cool

I hope you know they're extinct and it's fake. But they're that big. Really big.

At second paragraph. I already replied to that tongue so you're not a genius
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
C'est moi:
I have something to say.Lemme
finish with this telemundo eish.

Can't wait. *licks lips* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated: tongue no you're not. I didn't go with her cuz we had an argument just before the whole thing was set up. I went with some other folks.

Yeah, I know they are extinct creatures...just never saw the really big ones(like the one you posted) the few times I've seen them.

Shior @ argument... Nagging reinc..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

Smh...gbefila..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
waxdude:

Ochon u be real case...LMAO

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

@superflakie, my niece is doing just fine. Motherhood is one helluva job..myGod, breastfeeding is a job on its own,[s] don't know how I'll cope when it gets to my turn[/s]embarassedgrin..na so so bweast every hour. *phew*

So I heard o, hope you are giving her all the help she needs right now. I bet you can bath her and change diapers already
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Yeah, I know they are extinct creatures...just never saw the really big ones(like the one you posted) the few times I've seen them.

Shior @ argument... Nagging reinc..

Lmao. As in! Another argument. It was her fault. StateOfMind, she's impossible and strong headed. sad

Ladies, don't worry I'm still single wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

I didn't upload my pic that time cuz of her.. why this prisoner dey lie?

Bwuahahahahhaahhha no be una dey yarn about Superflakie 's diary in my absence? Me sef go check am out na. I no even read nothing except for the okada incident and 100 truths. Una wey get diary to dey write as if say na another harry potter sequel....u no dey even pity readers. I no fit jare.

Ofcourse I miss Lmtm. I miss every girl grin... but your case is different

Sharap. You said you uploaded for the "girls" and she tops your list of "girls" you have a thing for

Erm, must you have a THING for LMTM? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Smh...gbefila..

LMAO.. What's gbefila?. An agbaya?. An aproko? sadsad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmao. As in! Another argument. It was her fault. StateOfMind, she's impossible and strong headed. sad

Ladies, don't worry I'm still single wink

like you are not strong headed yourself

Please blow her kisses for me and tell her to keep it up. I love impossible and strong headed ladies. cool tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

LMAO.. What's gbefila?. An agbaya?. An aproko? sadsad

Gbefila - romantic dude

Agbaya- funny dude

Aproko- lover of good news..

Thank me later. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
superflakie:

So I heard o, hope you are giving her all the help she needs right now. I bet you can bath her and change diapers already

Yesoh, I no get choice..
Why did you leave out the rest of my post. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Gbefila - romantic dude

Agbaya- funny dude

Aproko- lover of good news..

Thank me later. cool

Gbefila, romantic dude?. Agbaya, funny dude?. Who you wan deceive?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Evening, guys cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

I no understand which kin telemundo she dey watch. Mschew. C'est qui, u never finish undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
waxdude:

Kissable kslib..wz wrong wit ya fone?..

-
lipsrsealed .. Abeg ooooooo!!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

Sharap. You said you uploaded for the "girls" and she tops your list of "girls" you have a thing for

Erm, must you have a THING for LMTM? undecided

First five on my list are my fwkb StateOfMind, my sweetheart Jovial and the remaining 3. Wia you see superflakie for there undecided

Yes I have a thing for Lmtm. I have a thing for many girls cheesy but your case is different
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Yesoh, I no get choice..
Why did you leave out the rest of my post. angry

I'm sorry. I mistakenly deleted a few words yl trying to quote so I decided to just erase that which doesn't concern me. I'm on phone and its quite difficult typing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.