Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,474 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207007 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Gbefila - romantic dude

Agbaya- funny dude

Aproko- lover of good news..

Thank me later. cool
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
C'est moi:
I'm back,had to watch another fav show of mine.....'The voice'.
Ehen,I just want to clear the beef between I and Kslib (wouldn't call it a beef per se).Y'all know we've been avoiding each other for a while now.I want to let my guards down cos I wouldnt want to hold a grudge against anyone into the new year.Though this is a faceless forum but I'm not faceless to Kslib and vice versa.Pertaining to the beef,I didn't like what I was able to deduce from Rein and Kslib's posts and Rein was like Kslib didn't give a mess about what I wrote,to be candid....I didn't give two fu.cks too.I didn't bother quoting either one of you cos I wouldn't like to see myself exchanging words with you guys or any other person and moreover I didn't want things to escalate beyond what they were then.Enough said (wouldn't wanna dwell on the past),Kslib....I'm calling it a truce.Truce? Merry xmas and have a prosperous new year.I wish you and everyone on this thread a fab year.#bearhug

Cool story bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
lertee:
Well i can't, in yoruba 'mio ribi ti e si'.
You went away for a long time,what's up?

Lol undecided

You know a genius like me needs a vacation so that is exactly what I did. I had to travel to get myself level headed before 2014 + I haven't really been using my phone for anything except to make calls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
By the way...

Kslib, Dre11, I see ya. Longest time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
C'est moi:
Ehen,I just want to clear the beef between I and Kslib (wouldn't call it a beef per se).Y'all know we've been avoiding each other for a while now.I want to let my guards down cos I wouldnt want to hold a grudge against anyone into the new year.Though this is a faceless forum but I'm not faceless to Kslib and vice versa.Pertaining to the beef,I didn't like what I was able to deduce from Rein and Kslib's posts and Rein was like Kslib didn't give a mess about what I wrote,to be candid....I didn't give two fu.cks too.I didn't bother quoting either one of you cos I wouldn't like to see myself exchanging words with you guys or any other person and moreover I didn't want things to escalate beyond what they were then.Enough said (wouldn't wanna dwell on the past),Kslib....I'm calling it a truce.Truce? Merry xmas and have a prosperous new year.I wish you and everyone on this thread a fab year.#bearhug
so there is a silent war btw the three of you angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Kslib:
Kai!! Shut-up and see what c'est is about to type first na.. Iddioit!! grin

You look gentle on your profile pic.. If only, if only they knew the devil you really are.. grin

Bwuahahahahhaahhha. My guy talk Kai grin grin

What's this one saying undecided I'm very gentle
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia: By the way...

Kslib, Dre11, I see ya. Longest time.
na where SOM hide you bro :X
we no just see your breaklight
and she just disappear and re-appear cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

and you being no-hopr zoned undecided

Bwuahahahahhaahhha hahahahhaahhhah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ghen Ghen. StateOfMind seems pissed at her man for disappearing on her. Let's see what romantic words that Gbefila will use to soothe her.

Watch out cool

lmao @ gbefila..
pls back off...its just a little misunderstanding..we still waxing stronger against your wish tongue cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Baby, what did I doooo? embarassed

undecided

He decides to act dumb
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Viewer alert shocked shocked

anyway, go and kiss and make up already wink

When I get back
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol undecided

You know a genius like me needs a vacation so that is exactly what I did. I had to travel to get myself level headed before 2014 + I haven't really been using my phone for anything except to make calls
undecided undecided
You truly need that vacation,lol @genius..will you ever change?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
C'est moi:

Bwuahahahahhaahhha e ma gbami. How am I in this? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

undecided

He decides to act dumb

grin Guy! Just back off or I'll shove that oversized boot up your mouth!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Na wetin dey happen
just some few mins to Xmass i just dey see all una moniker
me think say all of una don waka
abeg na wetin bring this re-union undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Cool story bro.

Lmfaooooo this guy is wicked. grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

lmao @ gbefila..
pls back off...its just a little misunderstanding..we still waxing stronger against your wish tongue cool
this woman with the polyhandry tendencies angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:
so there is a silent war btw the three of you angry

Three gini? I no jus understand how she take add me to that equation. I need an apology
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

hum!
Watchig part 3 of this movie
let me just sitdown and look

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:

My broda, too much activities dey for my side, from sis' upcoming wedding to some adjustments wey I dey do for my house (trying to make it 'girlfriend-friendly'), time no dey for my side to chat all the time, although I dey get time to come in and read.
But engagements no bin dey gree me hold long convos, so I just say make I read quietly instead of joining in and then leaving rudely.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Baby, what did I doooo? embarassed

you keep allowing other babes flirt with you openly, in my presence. cry cry cry

....and the one that is hurting me now is this recent underG runs sad angry

...and no, dont explain, i wont listen angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

lmao @ gbefila..

undecided my Gwd what is this? I'm pro StateOfRat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Three gini? I no jus understand how she take add me to that equation. I need an apology
from who?
kslib
her or................
When you where passing the information from her to Kslib and vice-versa don't you know that u don dey rope yahself into their shakara misunderstanding grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

When I get back

i guess seun censors everything now...i didnt type viewer...mschew..smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:

He was busy watching por.n grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

you keep allowing other babes flirt with you openly, in my presence. cry cry cry

see wno is talking
SMH
your own ko grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
lertee:
undecided undecided
You truly need that vacation,lol @genius..will you ever change?

undecided I don't understand. But you know I'm a genius right? undecided

Aww it seems you care kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

He was busy watching por.n grin grin
hahahahaha
make SOM no see this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

lwkmd...

wicked grin...reinc will never wear that boot again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

LMFAOOOOOOO goodu one!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:
see wno is talking
SMH
your own ko grin

face front angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

But, but, baby I can explain... It's... It's not what you think.

Just when I was about to tell them all to get lost (that you were my one and only), my server packed up, and my computer developed a virus, crashing in the process.

Don't listen to what these people say. It's always been you, my love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.