Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,786 members, 7,962,595 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207019 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol..ow e no go dey somehow.. Sobo.. grin
hahahahah

mogbe ooooooo! gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

You better believe he's a villager. Hin go upload picture with limca tshirt, Glo suspenders and canvas wey dey bring out light. To now top it, him go pose beside keke maruwa with the hashtag #shekmehout.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Hahahahahahaaa!

Abeg, make una no kill me the day I go upload am ooo! grin Na joke.

If I get creepy rabbit eyes, make una just maintain.
And if anybody says anything about my nose ehhh, it's on! grin
yawns
what is he saying

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Hehehehe..see confession..reinc, take notes.. , rabbit eyes, maalu (eli) nosegrin

And for a second I thought the 'its on' meant the pic was up and I ran to your profile..mschewwww..

Yeeeah right! Keep guessing grin
Rabbit ko

Me na fine boy. Just watch.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

You better believe he's a villager. Hin go upload picture with limca tshirt, Glo suspenders and canvas wey dey bring out light. To now top it, him go pose beside keke maruwa with the hashtag #shekmehout.

* Dead* grin grin

Mental picture of psychedelia --- yellow-skinned (not fair), tall, lanky(I don't believe all those abs and biceps story during bba with furk then grin ), tiny eyes like jekyll and ochon, moderate lips, really low hair cut, big nose. Typical igbo boy head...cool grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Can't promise that; but one thing I can promise you be say I no go wear my grandma flower-flower sweater that day grin

LMFAOOOOOOO just upload first.

I no blame you. Villager like you no fit understand class.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

* Dead* grin grin

Mental picture of psychedelia --- yellow-skinned (not fair), tall, lanky(I don't believe all those abs and biceps story during bba with furk then grin ), tiny eyes like jekyll and ochon, moderate lips, really low hair cut, big nose. Typical igbo boy head...cool grin.

Sh1t, TYPICAL IGBO Boy HEAD?? Wat are you insinuating?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

* Dead* grin grin

Okay, now just change that mental picture to Segun Arinze. That na the kin shock wey dey await you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

* Dead* grin grin

All wrong, except the tall part grin

And people always assume the average Igbo guy is yellow. grin

I'm actually a dark-skinned dude.

I know you're saying all this so I would post my picture now. grin

But keep your eyes peeled for it this year.

Make una no kill me when I post am oooo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

As in eh..he just dey chook you left right and centre.. grin

Now I miss ochon and his gifs.. grin

LMFAO that foolish peasant. Thank God hin dey miss sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Okay, now just change that mental picture to Segun Arinze. That na the kin shock wey dey await you

Lol..okay na.. I can always use you as a shock absorber..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Kslib:
Lmfao!!! Goat!!!

I was just busy trying to nail that dre who thinks being a flirt 'pays'..
nail she i resemble plywood or timber wey carpenter dey nail undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Okay, Reincarnated, let's strike a deal here...

If your mental image of me turns out to be accurate, I'll be forced to post PIN codes of recharge cards worth 7500 on this thread.

But if it turns out to be wrong, you go send me those your boots make we give them to the nearby mason to carry dey scoop cement. Deal? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Hahahaha Segun Arinze! Oya lez go. I dey wait cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Lool..okay na...God keep us all safe till then...I really can't wait for that day, cos the amount of diss wey you go receive that day ehn.. grin grin

Reminds me of how 'desperate' modella was to see reinc's picture then. Mariarocks, do you remember? Lmao..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia: Okay, Reincarnated, let's strike a deal here...

If your mental image of me turns out to be accurate, I'll be forced to post PIN codes of recharge cards worth 7500 on this thread.

But if it turns out to be wrong, you go send me those your boots make we give them to the nearby mason to carry dey scoop cement. Deal? grin

Lmfaooo which kin deal be this. Post first
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:
nail she i resemble plywood or timber wey carpenter dey nail undecided

Bwuahahahahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia: Okay, Reincarnated, let's strike a deal here..

I'm in tears already..... Spade!!!!!!

Lmfao... grin grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lool..okay na...God keep us all safe till then...I really can't wait for that day, cos the amount of diss wey you go receive that day ehn.. grin grin

Reminds me of how 'desperate' modella was to see reinc's picture then. Mariarocks, do you remember? Lmao..

LOL ofcourse. I miss her embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lmfao... grin grin.

Abeg make i hear word.

Psychedelia sharp sharp I get place to be
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia: Okay, Reincarnated, let's strike a deal here...

na wetin dat boots do you na grin
dat na wetin the guy dey use, pull stunts for there na smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

LOL ofcourse. I miss her embarassed
see confession
but na where the lady dey self
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:

No mind the villager. Hin think say he get sense. He talk say make i send am the boot make him use dash mason whereas na hin wan use am impress one mgbeke wey dey him village
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Or if the going gets tough, I'll contact you guys via PM and send you the pics there grin
I still get coldfeet when it comes to divulging info about myself here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lmfao... grin grin.

But na the only kind job wey I feel those killer boots dey suitable for naa.

Even cobbler dey change profession the second he sets eyes on those two giants.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bwuahahahahhaahhha so this na one of his many mgbeke girls.

Psychedelia you dey dig grave abi wetin? Sharply Bros.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Abeg make i hear word.

Psychedelia sharp sharp I get place to be
you go wait tire embarassed
if he upload am, he no say we go bash am
and all those his crush go just run away grin
don't you know say hin faceless life na him he dey use decieve those moniker with female gender gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:

My broda, I really see am believe am grin
You talk true.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated: Bwuahahahahhaahhha so this na one of his many mgbeke girls.

Psychedelia you dey dig grave abi wetin? Sharply Bros.

Wetin bros?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:
see confession
but na where the lady dey self

I miss every girl undecided

Ask ochon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:
you go wait tire embarassed
if he upload am, he no say we go bash am
and all those his crush go just run away grin
don't you know say hin faceless life na him he dey use decieve those moniker with female gender gringringrin

Guys, I don talk am be say I don talk am.
I go upload am for real this year.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Psychedelia:

Wetin bros?

You no dey upload again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.