Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,788 members, 7,962,597 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207023 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
superflakie:

No I'm not but I borrowed a course from chemical engineering.
so,
which course did you study that made u borrowed a course from chem engineering undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
superflakie:

Not what you think dear. Relationships can be very exhausting and you need to put in a lot of effort to make it work plus its so difficult to find a guy that would love you for you oda than your physique.
just learning
let me take a seat and learn at the mistress table wink

sipping my coke and ..................

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
ochon:

Weeping for lertee
LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
ochon:
gringrin

Dey there. You've been ochonged grin

whats he saying
let me ......................... gringrin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
superflakie:

C'mon you know I shouldn't be on this list smiley
@rein thanks really appreciate smiley
hum!!!!
How i am suppose to know na angry
you always operate like a smooth criminal when ever am here gringrin and see your comment after i must have log out
so, i don't feel the you except you make it known to me sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
@Reinc just pray that your team does not loose 2nite ooooooo to chelshit
hahahahaha
let me pip to watch the match
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
@maryam, hum!!!!!! introduce yahself gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
You guys and all these una gifs sef grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Reincarnated:

Applauds wetin undecided mschew. Superflakie sweetie, why do you always do asif I'm a parasite undecided why don't you want to be on that list?

You are not just a parasite but a pest "just kidding tho". But I just don't fit in naa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
dre11:
so,
which course did you study that made u borrowed a course from chem engineering undecided

Will tell you when the time is right.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
superflakie:

ladies and their coding
hope say i will be duely informed when the time is right grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Reincarnated:

Applauds wetin undecided mschew. Superflakie sweetie, why do you always do asif I'm a parasite undecided why don't you want to be on that list?

Hey, welcome my useless peasant grin. Why you too day "mscheewww", you be snake ni? undecided grin. I know you want superflakie but she's not available. I can get her for you for a small price wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
superflakie:

Lemme guess, TD?. Fine and applied arts?. Architecture?.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
superflakie:

You are not just a parasite but a pest "just kidding tho". But I just don't fit in naa
Pest Peasant Reinc gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
dominique: You guys and all these una gifs sef grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
dre11:
Pest Peasant Rienc gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
ochon:

Hey, welcome my useless peasant grin. Why you too day "mscheewww", you be snake ni? undecided grin. I know you want superflakie but she's not available. I can get her for you for a small price wink
is she for sale undecided
and at what price gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ochno i see your work for the diary section
you and the nun grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Baby moma,
how una dey
hope baby girl don sleep grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
dre11:

Ode!! grin. She's not for sale, she's priceless wink. I meant, ways to get reinc, his CRUSH, superflakie cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
dre11: Ochno i see your work for the diary section
you and the nun grin

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
ochon:

Ode!! grin. She's not for sale, she's priceless wink. I meant, ways to get reinc, his CRUSH, superflakie cheesy
re-read your post and see who is the 'ode' grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:35am On Dec 24, 2013
dre11: @Reinc just pray that your team does not loose 2nite ooooooo to chelshit
hahahahaha
let me pip to watch the match

Lol that foolish Giroud? No common sense. Very dull striker mschew. Something wey we suppose win for our OWN house! We con draw! Mehn Arsenal showed lack of quality today. Imagine, there was a point in time where I even wanted Bendtner to come in cuz Giroud was just f-o-o-l-i-s-h.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:37am On Dec 24, 2013
superflakie:

What do you mean you don't fit in my list sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:40am On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

undecided how u sabi say she be my crush. Foolish peasant wey no sabi shin shin. U don dey my head ba angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:41am On Dec 24, 2013
dre11:

50 kobo cheesy keep the change.

Superflakie I dey joke oh angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:42am On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

Lemme guess, TD?. Fine and applied arts?. Architecture?.

Ode, No go find Lmtm to ask all this questions

Lmtm where are you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:44am On Dec 24, 2013
ochon:

Whatchu mean she's not available? As Spade said, everyone is single till they're married. So she's very very available undecided cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:58am On Dec 24, 2013
So na diaryland una dey hide ba? Lol I no fit.

Btw I just spent 2 minutes going through superflakie 's 100 truths. Mschew which crush? Me? cheesy stale gist cool

Where the phuck is StateOfMind sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:49am On Dec 24, 2013
C'est moi:

I see you too Dre.How you dey?
sorry say i no reply you yesterday oooo wink
i dey hold my side 'tight and fits' grin
no shakening
goodmorning dear wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol that foolish Giroud? No common sense. Very dull striker mschew. Something wey we suppose win for our OWN house! We con draw! Mehn Arsenal showed lack of quality today. Imagine, there was a point in time where I even wanted Bendtner to come in cuz Giroud was just f-o-o-l-i-s-h.
hahahaha!
So na Giroud wan give una high blood pleasure grin
kia gunners and their mentality tongue
Pls tell me how many shot was on target from your team compared to their own and how may shot did your team had during the duration of the game compared to Chelshit.
abeg your team where not purposeful to win that match joor,
i believe your players played for a draw when they saw chelsit line-up and the statitics that Wenger have with the 'Choosen one' grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2013
Reincarnated: So na diaryland una dey hide ba? Lol I no fit.

Btw I just spent 2 minutes going through superflakie 's 100 truths. Mschew which crush? Me? cheesy stale gist cool

Where the phuck is StateOfMind sad

Drama king Dunno who crushes on a faceless being. I guess I'm crushing on your name smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.