Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,829 members, 7,962,726 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207044 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
ochon:

LOL. Go do yours and in the "crush part", say the name(s) of the people/person wink tongue
hahahah!!! You dey mad, i swear!!!

You go old dey wait!! tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
ochon: Here's more scanty than njoku's earbrows grin

All these 'readers but won't comment', make here wet like LIPsy's lip angry
lol.. My lips don suffer sha..

Anyway, great lips come with great responsibilities.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
dre11:
the evils men do linger for a long time
i will tell your mummy for you grin

on a lighter note
na Mrs Kslib AKA Tabh i see they ask about her where about ooooooooooo grin
Mummuy ko,tummy ni!!

Your last line no clear.. Come again!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Guys just saw d 2010 All stars edition over again on 198
My God that Munya moment;
One word - EPIC!!
Watching that edition again just reinforces my earlier conviction that ds year's edition was a farce- zero entertainment, bunch of pretenders and finally a Bullshi.t winner!
End time Big Brother cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kslib:
Mummuy ko,tummy ni!!

Your last line no clear.. Come again!!
read am forward
read am backward
up,
down
sideway,
at the back of lappy, fone
na the same thing

all am saying, read it slowly, digest it with your eyes and mind open. Thereafter you will understand what was written gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
ochon:

Crook grin. I go 'H-expose' you to mummy angry

Pls and pls------ NEXt TIME
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kslib:

LOL

Yes o. Like kissing tabh shey? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hesienberg: Guys just saw d 2010 All stars edition over again on 198
My God that Munya moment;
One word - EPIC!!
Watching that edition again just reinforces my earlier conviction that ds year's edition was a farce- zero entertainment, bunch of pretenders and finally a Bullshi.t winner!
End time Big Brother cool
hahahaha

the difference is clear grin 7up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
ochon:

LOL

10 gbosa for you
you catch am cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
ochon:

LOL

**rolls eye like ella**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kslib:

Pls and pls------ NEXt TIME

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
dre11:
10 gbosa for you
you catch am cheesy
Lol..

You too bad for my liking.. I don think i can give you my sister again.. .. I hope she hasnt fallen for you sha!!! I know she hasnt.. She is just using you!! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:00am On Dec 22, 2013
dre11:
10 gbosa for you
you catch am cheesy

I too mush na

See as he come dey roll eye, they deny

Thuder fire you etisalat network sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:04am On Dec 22, 2013
ochon:

I too mush na

Wetin eisalat do you? Wait a min! You sef na victim of "I have gigs but cant use it, all I do is stare at it and it stares back at me" .. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2013
Kslib:
Lol..

You too bad for my liking.. I don think i can give you my sister again.. .. I hope she hasnt fallen for you sha!!! I know she hasnt.. She is just using you!! cheesy
na you commit yourself tongue and Ochon took notice of that and i did collabourate it grin
is there a crime in it undecided

abeg which one of your sisters are you talking about undecided
pls remind me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2013
ochon:

I too mush na

but na dat network me dey use sha!
Just tooooo easy here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:09am On Dec 22, 2013
dre11:
na you commit yourself tongue and Ochon took notice of that and i did collabourate it grin
is there a crime in it undecided

abeg which one of your sisters are you talking about undecided
pls remind me
Hmmnn ok nah!!!

How many sisters I get?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:11am On Dec 22, 2013
Goodnite Kslib and Ochon

with those aproko guest
thunder fire una commort for ghost mode angry (ah shei ooooooo)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmnn ok nah!!!

How many sisters I get?
you remind me na
because i fit forget na grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2013
dre11:
you remind me na
because i fit forget na grin

**yimu***

dre11: Goodnite Kslib and Ochon

with those aproko guest
thunder fire una commort for ghost mode angry a shei ooooooo)

ok night!!!

Lmao!! Guests don suffer for his threas sha!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2013
LMAO grin gringrin. What a way to start my morning

Kslib, I swear, you don kolo grin. Your penultimate diary update was so funny, I was tempted to quote. You don finish njoku I swear. Lwkmd. I nearly peed on myself while laughing. grin. Chei. Lol

Good morning fellaz and wivez. Y'all have good day and hopefully comment more on this thread before it goes scanty like njoku's EAR-BROWS grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisifeanyi: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2013
curious123: Thanks guys for making this thread fun. Was awesome!!!
Curious123,, Please I seriously need your help. Been trying to contact you all these while. Please how do I contact you? This is my e-mail tgokafor@gmail.com Or my number 08060650594. Send me text I'l call you back. Thanks very much as I look forward to get ur text or e-mail.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2013
ochon: LMAO grin gringrin. What a way to start my morning

Kslib, I swear, you don kolo grin. Your penultimate diary update was so funny, I was tempted to quote. You don finish njoku I swear. Lwkmd. I nearly peed on myself while laughing. grin. Chei. Lol

Good morning fellaz and wivez. Y'all have good day and hopefully comment more on this thread before it goes scanty like njoku's EAR-BROWS grin

Wetin him say I do?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2013
Lolzzz, kslib, u no well oh... WTF... International recognition, na stance nah, I go enter guinness world record boook... No lele
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2013
njokusboy: Lolzzz, kslib, u no well oh... WTF... International recognition, na stance nah, I go enter guinness world record boook... No lele

LMAO. I swear that post cracked me up. grin. I was laughing like a hyena when I read it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2013
chrisifeanyi:
Curious123,, Please I seriously need your help. Been trying to contact you all these while. Please how do I contact you? This is my e-mail tgokafor@gmail.com Or my number 08060650594. Send me text I'l call you back. Thanks very much as I look forward to get ur text or e-mail.

undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2013
Kslib:

hahahhahaha..

ochon:

LOL

kslib wit kissable lips ... grin grin

Good mornin bro...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2013

lol.. Walahi, I just couldnt help but diss.. grin

Good morning!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2013
njokusboy: Lolzzz, kslib, u no well oh... WTF... International recognition, na stance nah, I go enter guinness world record boook... No lele

lol. At-least na achievement sha!! Lucky you!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2013
kslib waz up bro

njokusboy hafana
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2013
waxdude:

hahahhahaha..

kslib wit kissable lips ... grin grin

Good mornin bro...
"Kslib with kissable lips".. My God!! Does waxdude have a --------- on me? lipsrsealed

Chineke!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2013
Kslib:
"Kslib with kissable lips".. My God!! Does waxdude have a --------- on me? lipsrsealed

Chineke!!

grin grin...well i said based on wat ochon wrote, nd now i'm goin to see wat dis line wil result undecided......waiting for ochon's reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.