Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,789 members, 7,962,597 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207023 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Teespice(f): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
awwwu! Soorrri
but, you made it look boring na lipsrsealed
you are the one that will decide what the day will become by your actions and inactions smiley

out that boring situation you can still create some fun undecided

You are right though. Its not too late to make my day sparkle.

*wink*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teespice:

You are right though. Its not too late to make my day sparkle.

*wink*
yea
youre rite
so what are you gonna do now
wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Words on the street now says
Maria will be starring in a new movie with Jakie Appiah and Yvonne Nelson
so, she don add acting join her works

Ifunnaya just dey break fallows grounds as her heaters the break their head and hearts
*she wants to be in the same clique like her man gringrin *

women sha!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee:
Na so you like women reach undecided grin

Sleep tight
nearly miss am
no mind me jare grin
are you using style to tell me you have a thing for me grin and you don't like sharing me with ..............
if i no like them, na who come born me na
*emi ki she omo ale na*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Itsflame: Thanks dear, it's been a while really smiley.
As for my pics...it's not new that ugly gurls don't like taking photographs. Actually, it's just a cover up pics grin grin

Didn't mean it lol
hun!!
Who said you are ugly #yimu

or you don't us to admire the specimen God has made you be
anyway is your choice
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
jovialjov:

OKAY! Good news is you fancy her smiley
So this shouldn't be hard,you have to be in between...more like a puzzle*romantic onewink*
DON'T greet her casually!!
You can go like "good morning pretty S,how are you doing today...I love your skirt or anything she's wearing"

P.s: women love compliments. So that will make her feel comfortable with you.

Don't mean you should cross the line but a little chit chat doesn't hurt wink
And after that you can still maintain your reserved Toyin grin. And follow the above procedure again and again until you build a strong friendship with hersmiley then.....

Summary: just be free with her(it can be jokes,tease,anything fun) and everything will fall in naturally smileywink

Nice one JJ, that was really good. How has your day been?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
dominique:

I've been good, Thanks guys smiley

Awww, why naa? Oya spill, Which one of you babes broke his heart? I'm sure he'll resurrect a now moniker soon sha.
Lol,girls here aint wicked you know,everyone is nice.
He has an exam to write so he needs time off social networks until next year. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
nearly miss am
no mind me jare grin
are you using style to tell me you have a thing for me grin and you don't like sharing me with ..............
if i no like them, na who come borm me na
*emi ki she omo ale na*
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
shocked grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teespice:

Thanks a lot. But my day has been so boring.

Eiyaaa. Mine as well. So effing boring. I thought it wouldn't be that way cos you go to work. Or have stopped in preparation for next year's resumption?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
LOL. I'm in the range of 6' 2" to 6'4" cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochon: LOL. I'm the of 6' 2" to 6'4" cool

I'm 6'2" on the dot. But guy, abeg, stop jonsing. I've seen your pic and you look 5'4" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Psychedelia:

I'm 6'2" on the dot. But guy, abeg, stop jonsing. I've seen your pic and you look 5'4" grin

Lwkmd. You are craygrin

You can't judge from pics. I once went to visit a girl that looks 5'10" in her pics, when I saw how short she is, I nearly had a heart attack. grin. Look for my pic of me standing up, you'll see I aint lying.. But omoh, you tall o. Dang
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Can someone explain this height thing in cm. I only know it in cm and can hardly tell someone's height when written in feet and inch.
Eg how do i convert 6"4 to cm..or 160cm to feet and inch.. thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochon:

Lwkmd. You are craygrin

You can't judge from pics. I once went to visit a girl that looks 5'10" in her pics, when I saw how short she is, I nearly had a heart attack. grin. Look for my pic of me standing up, you'll see I aint lying.. But omoh, you tall o. Dang

Hehe... I get that a lot grin - and it's especially awesome when you're helping your girlfriend out in the kitchen.
"Please, help me get this plate at the top cupboard. I can't reach it" tongue grin - Soooo cute grin

But really, excluding the unpleasant incidents where I've bashed my head against the generator house ceiling, it's cool to tower over every grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Teespice(f): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochon:

Eiyaaa. Mine as well. So effing boring. I thought it wouldn't be that way cos you go to work. Or have stopped in preparation for next year's resumption?

Yeah. Stopped today.
Time for the holidays. Whoop whoop.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Teespice(f): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
yea
youre rite
so what are you gonna do now
wink

Anything fun.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee: Can someone explain this height thing in cm. I only know it in cm and can hardly tell someone's height when written in feet and inch.
Eg how do i convert 6"4 to cm..or 160cm to feet and inch.. thanks.

Here you go hun
http://m.height-converter.com/
Psychedelia:

Hehe... I get that a lot grin - and it's especially awesome when you're helping your girlfriend out in the kitchen.
"Please, help me get this plate at the top cupboard. I can't reach it" tongue grin - Soooo cute grin

But really, excluding the unpleasant incidents where I've bashed my head against the generator house ceiling, it's cool to tower over every grin

Wow!!. Guy, you too tall. Hope your GF aint too "short"?. Cos na serious gbege when bedmatics reach grin. And it's true, towering above most of your peers is a cool feeling especially to me who was once very short grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teespice:

Yeah. Stopped today.
Time for the holidays. Whoop whoop.

LOL. No wonder. Will you be travelling for the yuletide season?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee:
undecided undecided undecided
tonguetongue wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teespice:

Anything fun.
what do you take as fun
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
dominique:
^^^ Its been a minute, Sorry for denying my identity on the other Thread. Thanx for the shout 0ut sha!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochon: LOL. I'm in the range of 6' 2" to 6'4" cool
Mschewwww..........
You too dey lie tongue
you no too tall na

for me am just 5ft 7inc
aleast i try na wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Teespice(f): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochon:

LOL. No wonder. Will you be travelling for the yuletide season?

Nope. Staying put in lag.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11: Words on the street now says
Maria will be starring in a new movie with Jakie Appiah and Yvonne Nelson
so, she don add acting join her works

Ifunnaya just dey break fallows grounds as her heaters the break their head and hearts
*she wants to be in the same clique like her man gringrin *

women sha!

Its her field, remember prior to going to the BBA house, she was already a household name in Namibian airwaves. Anyone who watched her on Tv when she was a resident anchor in an entertainment show in Ghana will ask why she has not featured in any movie.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
dominique: Hey guys, e don tey no be small. good to see y'all kept the thread alive. Abeg yarn me small tori about our housemates. @SoM, I've been good. Tried replying last night but network was outta dis world crappy. How is our ice queen doing?
I don milss her gannn
Special shout out, to our Iyawo, I know say she don offload, kisses to the cutie kiss
@ochon, kslib, Gh, jekyll, njokusboy, abgift, ninnyanny, tabh, rein, GOM, lertee...(Too many to mention, Sorry if I omitted your name). I dey hail ooo!!!
mee
i no see my name; but i still dey wave my hands to you grin
you just diasppear to re-appear again lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Teespice:

Nope. Staying put in lag.

Ok. I won't be travelling too. Staying put in my state. So what do you have planned out for xmas celebrations?. A walk on the beach?. Hangout with a NLer. Visit a music gig or visit an orphanage etc?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obrafour: Its her field, remember prior to going to the BBA house, she was already a household name in Namibian airwaves. Anyone who watched her on Tv when she was a resident anchor in an entertainment show in Ghana will ask why she has not featured in any movie.
am not sure ooooo
i know she is a radio personality and some kind of music vixen dat brought about her name 'dirty kesdeshian', also a runway model, events archors and talent coach
but an actress i doubt that
thats my take sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
Mschewwww..........
You too dey lie tongue
you no too tall na

for me am just 5ft 7inc
aleast i try na wink

Why you dey hiss like snake? undecided

I no lie. I tall pass you. Pic can't tell someone's height.

I know say SOM short like reinc but she tall pass you sha grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
So, toyindipo how was your day?
And how did you take to Jovial advice grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochon:

Why you dey hiss like snake? undecided

I no lie. I tall pass you. Pic can't tell someone's height.

I know say SOM short like reinc but she tall pass you sha grin
she no tall pass me joor
abi 170cm na

na you get serpentine spirit wey they make you hiss like snake
aleast one of those girls wey you disappoint don carry your matter go underworld to discuss grin
and she give you dat spirit
you come dey find who to add join undecided

better go look for Reinc grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochon:

Here you go hun
http://m.height-converter.com/

Thanks,this works perfectly wow. I now know my height in ft and inch..how was your day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.