Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,787 members, 7,962,597 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2207020 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
she no tall pass me joor
abi 170cm na

na you get serpentine spirit wey they make you hiss like snake
aleast one of those girls wey you disappoint don carry your matter go underworld to discuss grin
and she give you dat spirit
you come dey find who to add join undecided

better go look for Reinc grin

170cm?. That's like 4'4" shockedshockedshocked

Nigga, you short pass aki na pawpaw grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee:
Thanks,this works perfectly wow. I now know my height in ft and inch..how was your day?
Lol. I'm glad to have been of help. So what's your height wink

My day was effin boring and yours?

BTW, why the new font to match my siggy winkwinkwinkwink, does it confirm what me and jovialjov has been saying all these while that you have THINGS for me? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked grin

Njoku, na joke I dey o. No come woley me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochon:
Lol. I'm glad to have been of help. So what's your height wink

My day was effin boring and yours?

BTW, why the new font to match my siggy winkwinkwinkwink, does it confirm what me and jovialjov has been saying all these while that you have THINGS for me? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked grin

Njoku, na joke I dey o. No come woley me grin
Lol,purple is the color i usually use sometime ago i just stopped and now in the mood to use it again.
My day was interesting,i was on shopping thing with my mom,it was a bit stressful though,i got back home tired infact,i'm just resting my head now.
My height hmmm i'm not tall i know smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochon:

170cm?. That's like 4'4" shockedshockedshocked

Nigga, you short pass aki na pawpaw grin
so what are you talking

you making me

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11: So, toyindipo how was your day?
And how did you take to Jovial advice grin

My day was ...ehm, no story

I actually saw her advice later today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee:
Lol,purple is the color i usually use sometime ago i just stopped and now in the mood to use it again.
My day was interesting,i was on shopping thing with my mom,it was a bit stressful though,i got back home tired infact,i'm just resting my head now.
are you saying purple is your favourite colour

i think most ladies loved the girly colours like pink, red and blue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
ToyinDipo:

My day was ...ehm, no story

I actually saw her advice later today.
i can understand grin
she is not here to listen to you speak

don't worry i understand wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
are you saying purple is your favourite colour

i think most ladies loved the girly colours like pink, red and blue
I love purple,it isn't my favorite color though,i love tomato red most. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee:
My day was interesting, i was on shopping thing with my mom, it was a bit stressful though,i got back home tired infact,i'm just resting my head now.
so mummy is still teaching you how to shop
you who we wan come pay her bride price early next year gringrin
and you still dey tell us hahahahah.....
*hides from her*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee:
I love purple,it isn't my favorite color though,i love tomato red most. smiley
hum!
What does red means to you

how was your nite and when did you people sleep yesterday/this morning undecided
una dey try ooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
so mummy is still teaching you how to shop
you who we wan come pay her bride price early next year gringrin
and you still dey tell us hahahahah.....
*hides from her*
Lol,don't be funny undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee:
Lol,don't be funny undecided undecided
shey make we no come pay your bride price abi you no wan be our wiffy again grin
em!
njoks no talk otherwise ooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
hum!
What does red means to you

how was your nite and when did you people sleep yesterday/this morning undecided
una dey try ooooooo
Red means many things.. smiley wink

Night bawo? When we are in another night already,this dre sef.
I don't usually stay up late too,it is because the holiday is here so i have time to sleep during the day and eyes wide opened at night.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Kslib happy 2 days off
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee:

Yeah. I now remember. When I started seeing your posts earlier this year, you used purple all through. I love it though. Your day is pretty interesting though, not boring like mine.

About your height, I won't spill it but I know it wink

@dre, yimu!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee:
Red means many things.. smiley wink

Night bawo? When we are in another night already,this dre sef.
I don't usually stay up late too,it is because the holiday is here so i have time to sleep during the day and eyes wide opened at night.
na! I was talking about yesterday nite now! wink
So whats keeping you awake those nite undecided
aleast i can count 2 consecutive nite you stay awake past 12am cool
so what kept you awake
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Gumzee i need a word from you

pls don't keep a brother waiting
normall see your moniker, i know you must be someone lively to come to a lively family like ours gringrin

and she left before i finish the write up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochon:

Yeah. I now remember. When I started seeing your posts earlier think year, you used purple all through. I love it though. Your day is pretty interesting though, not boring like mine.

@dre, yimu!!
Spill it na,who is holding you. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
na! I was talking about yesterday nite now! wink
So whats keeping you awake those nite undecided
aleast i can count 2 consecutive nite you stay awake past 12am cool
so what kept you awake
I am not feeling sleepy yet,that's why i'm still up.. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochon:

Yeah. I now remember. When I started seeing your posts earlier think year, you used purple all through. I love it though. Your day is pretty interesting though, not boring like mine.

@dre, yimu!!
yimu to you too
when will your day sound intresting na
since you left for villa, na so so dull dull story we dey hear!
why na!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee:
I am not feeling sleepy yet,that's why i'm still up.. smiley
are you soo sure
or
someone is using midnite calls to make you stay awake grin
i no just trust ladies with their phones and those midnite calls lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
are you soo sure
or
someone is using midnite calls to make you stay awake grin
i no just trust ladies with their phones and those midnite calls lipsrsealed
Lol @midnight calls,u no sewious. Why are you up too?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee:
Lol @midnight calls,u no sewious. Why are you up too?
just finish watching football
will soon go to my bed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
yimu to you too
when will your day sound intresting na
since you left for villa, na so so dull dull story we dey hear!
why na!

I dey live for tokyo. What's village? undecided

lertee:
Spill it na,who is holding you. grin

Cos you want it to be a secret grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
just finish watching football
will soon go to my bed
Aight go sleep.. grin
ochon:

Cos you want it to be a secret grin
The height is like pregnancy,you can't hide it..moreover i like it cos it complements my stature..you can't but notice me in a crowd tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
ochon:

I dey live for tokyo. What's village? undecided

so, you no proud of your villa
kia,
this children of nowadays and their dislike for their fatherland
SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee:
Aight go sleep.. grin
you dey chase me
hum i dey suspect you
just make i no catch you red handed

lertee: The height is like pregnancy,you can't hide it..moreover i like it cos it complements my stature..you can't but notice me in a crowd tongue tongue
the lecturer and her analogy grin
are you thinking of making babies next year that you have to choose pregant woman as the analogy to buttress your point

Don't worry we are coming next year tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee:
Aight go sleep.. grin

The height is like pregnancy,you can't hide it..moreover i like it cos it complements my stature..you can't but notice me in a crowd tongue tongue
em!
No purple colour again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:
you dey chase me
hum i dey suspect you
just make i no catch you red handed

the lecturer and her analogy grin
are you thinking of making babies next year that you have to choose pregant woman as the analogy to buttress your point

Don't worry we are coming next year tongue
I no dey chase you na,na u say u go soon sleep.

Making babies,i am not sure i will escape next year ins Sha Allah..i should be pregnant by then and have a cute baby same year or the following it depends on when the thing stays. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
dre11:

so, you no proud of your villa
kia,
this children of nowadays and their dislike for their fatherland
SMH

Where went your sense of humour?. Smh undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
lertee:
Aight go sleep.. grin

Hmmm. So you like it?. Meaning you are proud of it. Good. So say it tongue

Ehen, I just noticed something about you that I've been contemplating since. It's all good smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.