Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186093 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
montelik: Angelo with a clearly fake smile plastered across his face as Maria confirms that she is "feeling" Melvin. Annabel also eagerly add a little salt & pepper in describing Maria and Melvin bed sharing "relationship". Angelo fake smile looks even faker. grin

Seems Annabel wasn't joking when she told Melvin said she was going to get revenge upon her entrance to Ruby. grin

Annabel should relax abeg.. if she still dey bitter let her go jump down a cliff.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sulu was telling Oneal, Fatima, Elikem and Bolt how Pokello called him and whispered into his ear to tell Elikem that she misses him. Sulu was like "that girl is something else" and they all started laughing.

And why does Sulu keep pronouncing rendezvous as rendezvoir? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Sulu is telling selly how he made the ruby's vote for her(sulu,you be mumu)...
Selly said she was shocked when she won the crush wall.. Selly asked him if he missed her and sulu said he hated her..
Sulu asked her what happened in the diamond house and selly was quick to say nothing happened oh and you can ask annabel.. You could see guilt written all over her face..
Selly said she chose for the rendezvous nando cos she didnt know him and nothing else(Even the devil lead a peaceful protest in heaven cos he feels selly deserves the award for "best liar"..)
Sulu asked selly if nando chose her or vice versa
and selly was trying to get aggressive and started telling sulu words like "shut up" "dont control me"..
Sulu is an asss for allowing selly gain control once again.. Mehn,sulu sure needs some tutoring... Chai,selly said "sulu i have never played with your feelings" and i cant describe the felling i have for you..
Selly was telling sulu how she doesnt want him to be hurt and sulu said "allow me to talk cos its my turn"....
l dey feel your gist.Kudos
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Na wa oooh.. Which kain rain be dat sef? Abeg use basket cover your dish,the signal go balance or if the dish dey movable,carry am come parlour...
Nice updates...

LOL... u funny mehn...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
Can't wait for tomorrow's eviction! If you can't also hit like!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky:

For real, I so much love beverly and bassey.. Goddamn!!

I used to hate beverly but no more.. She's way smarter than melvin self

Bev knows whats up.. Bassey and Bev need to be in the finals mehn...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
chriskwaku:
l dey feel your gist.Kudos
Thanks!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hey!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: Can't wait for tomorrow's eviction! If you can't also hit like!
Keep hitting the like!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
I say this...natasha and bolt are gonna be evicted tomorrow. Natasha got just 2 votes last week ahead of bolt who got 1...surely, they are d least popular among d nominees. Oh well, I guess, we'll have 2 wait till 2mr
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
Just got in to see the two rejectees talking about moving on cry cry cry

Selly and pokello on the same bed having a conversation..interesting.. Never thought I'd see a day like this so soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Drahmah_You are right!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pokello and selly gisting and pokello said "marai likes melvin" and selly said "maria like him alot" and everybody knows but melvin said he didnt want anything too serious in the house..
Pokello now said she has started catching vibes that "melvin and dillish like eachother" and selly said "she's not sure"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: LIST OF THOSE TO BE EVICTED ON SUNDAY
1.Bolt
2.Natasha
This are the list i of those that will be evicted on sunday cause BOLT has only 312 votes now..and NATASHA had only 396 votes so far,while the rest are 500 and on and on! #TeamRiggers

Guy wetin dey do you sef, you no get sense?, if person nor tell you say the votes you dey look for your screen na rubbish, you no go know say na complete rubbish?. how person go get 300 and something votes for show weh dey whole of Africa dey watch?. even if dem be the most hated people on Africa they still no go get that kind small votes. Denzel wen dem evict the first weekend get 200 and something thousand votes according to Ik, talk less of people wen don survive eviction before and did stay the house for one month nai go come dey get 300 votes. #UseYourBrainO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Bleep you dillish!!!! Bleep you!!!
Why did she have to lie to sulu that selly is still the same person that left ruby...
Just look at how she was telling selly that sulu still loves her and is eager to meet her.. Dillish made sulu looked like a fool.. Selly said she will tell sulu that she wats to go back to ruby.. Oh poor sulu..
An insight to the "secret world of women", on a more serious note whre is my AMAKA?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ehen...Is it true daht A.K.A is entertaining us on stage tomorrow BBA??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
mevems:

Guy wetin dey do you sef, you no get sense?, if person nor tell you say the votes you dey look for your screen na rubbish, you no go know say na complete rubbish?. how person go get 300 and something votes for show weh dey whole of Africa dey watch?. even if dem be the most hated people on Africa they still no go get that kind small votes. Denzel wen dem evict the first weekend get 200 and something thousand votes according to Ik, talk less of people wen don survive eviction before and did stay the house for one month nai go come dey get 300 votes. #UseYourBrainO
Na true oo! Sori oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
StateOfMind: Thanks for the updates guys. I have said in the last few pages that bev is a smart chic and she's very real. Talks without caution, doesn't feel the need to be nice to everyone, she already knows her friends in the game. She's also being protective of her brother at the same time. She's friendly and very entertaining. She says things the way they are, no sugarcoating, no forming. She expresses herself well in the diary session and says what she feels. You can't watch diamonds house without seeing her on your screen. she's also not confrontational and tries to get along with everyone without kissing arss..

Make no mistake, aint no miss sparkles, but I'm really loving beverly and she's the only one that would make me vote whenever she comes up for eviction ..cool.

I'm not interested in her past or personal life outside bba, I am interested in what she has to offer as long as big brother is concerned. Entertainment!

teambeverly cool..

Very true...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey needs to stop with this harrassment, is he on drugs?? angry

Beverly pulled off her top (remaining her bra) in preparation for the party and bassey just jumped on her and they fell on the bed then he started kissing her back, touching and choking her against her wish. It has to stop abeg. I don't find it funny anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a strike for It.

Beverly removed her trousers too, leaving her g-string and said 'everyone close your eyes'..bassey said he has seen it all already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Shooor!!! For where he dey sharp am? For kitchen abi near rendezvous room?
He just sat casually in the kitchen and was sharpening two knives against each other. That was after Bev and Bassey's date.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
@9ja4ever you took the words outta my mouth. ...beverly is pure entertainment....whil melvin is a bore....only thing going for him is the fine face...and I dont see whats so fine in him sef..surely wont waste my time voting if he comes up....saving my time for beverrrry #teambev
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
Beverly's dress is nice but that her head wrap needs to go.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: DILLISH has the highest votes 1019 votes...#TeamRiggers
Abeg Mr team rigger, na naija vote or Africa own u dey look? Tomorrow go suprise u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
StateOfMind: Bassey needs to stop with this harrassment, is he on drugs?? angry

Beverly pulled off her top (remaining her bra) in preparation for the party and bassey just jumped on her and they fell on the bed then he started kissing her back, touching and choking her against her wish. It has to stop abeg. I don't find it funny anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a strike for It.

Beverly removed her trousers too, leaving her g-string and said 'everyone close your eyes'..bassey said he has seen it all already.

Is this seriously how people can't abstain?

I felt really uncomfortable seeing what happened earlier. And now, this!
He's making me start to resent him.
Stop throwing yourself on the poor girl. Stop tossing her on the bed like a doll!

If he continues this way, he'll destroy the wonderful friendship they have going on....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
Beverly and dellish look so posh!!.. So royal and decent.. They've got nice dress sense

I need to stop liking bev but I just can't.. Apart from her hair, she's making me love her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
*** Just an onservation. Please feel free to skip this post if you so wish***

There is a disturbing trend in the land and that is some posters Screaming at and harassing other posters for updates. I personally find this nauseating cos first, no one is no slave to nobody on here. So the incessant request for updates is off putting. Some guys even try to shut down analysis or exchange of ideas in the name of updates. Com'on guys. Second, if you are soo in love with the show then you will do anything possible not to miss any part thereof.that way, you won't need to ask no one for updates. Third I have even observed on certain ocassions where good samaritans will be posting updates and some 'oliver twists' will still be asking for more even when nothing much is happening in both houses. I wonder if they expect the posters to turn themselves into housemates and start their own version of Big Bro so they can be posting updates on a per second basis at the same time.

Moral of my story is its unnecessary putting so much presuure on other posters for updates as posting updates on here is purely a voluntary affair. I believe we already have some commited posters who some times go out of their way to post updates so in the event that the updates aren't as forthcoming as we would wish, it will be polite of us if we just made do with whatever is available. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
That Beverly red dress is fit for eviction sunday daing! That Selly dress can't get any shorter. they've not even left the house, she's already pulling it down wtf?

@lola.luv and SOM
In Bassey's defence, he prolly thinks he's playing around with his best pal. Bev needs to take a serious stand against else, he may not see as harrasment. I'm also starting to find it akward to watch. Bassey just helped Pokello with adjusting her dress and was so gentlemanly about it. Beverly needs to set limits and I'm sure he'll conform.

#Team Bev/Bassey cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
Can somebody tell me what Selly is wearing? undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
I'm falling in love with bev by the day. She looks stunning.. kiss

Dillish looks gorgeous as usual. kiss kiss

Selly looks hot in a smashable way.. undecided

I still don't want to believe feza is wearing that rag.

Pastor oneal never disappoints-king of swag looking hot In the blue blazers kiss

Angelo's looks have never been appealing. Always in rags looking like a junkie undecided

Erikam is designing 'pokello' on the red shirt he intends to wear

Bolt, get your flabby body off my screen or grab your routine army green shirt already .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
Oh boy, dis one wey the DJ name na "Cutrite", I just hope he doesn't have a knife with him shaa, if you know what I mean.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
dominique: That Beverly red dress is fit for eviction sunday daing! That Selly dress can't get any shorter. they've not even left the house, she's already pulling it down wtf?

@lola.luv and SOM
In Bassey's defence, he prolly thinks he's playing around with his best pal. Bev needs to take a serious stand against else, he may not see as harrasment. I'm also starting to find it akward to watch. Bassey's just helped Pokello with adjusting her dress and was so gentlemanly about it. Beverly needs to set limits and I'm sure he'll conform.

#Team Bev/Bassey cool

I agree...I'm guessing beverly still takes it as a joke too cos bassey is her friend, but It needs to be addressed if bassey persists cos I like him too. I love the team bev\bassey. I'm with you on this.. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
"Basserly".

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.