Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,126 members, 7,922,756 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2198654 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ruby guys always creative in their dressing!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
African finest is ALWAYS ironing..thank God he's not even wearing any of those tight jeans\pants of his tonight.. Those balls need to breathe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wetin feza dey wear? Abi she be pirate?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
This nando is a perv.. Must everything be about sex?

Talking about dyck and pussy everytime.. Mtcheeewww!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky: This nando is a perv.. Must everything be about sex?

Talking about dyck and pussy everytime.. Mtcheeewww!!
He always tries too hard to make people see him as a player..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
Feza's blessed with facial features and skin colour that can go with just about any hairtype or colour. Lucky byach tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Wetin feza dey wear? Abi she be pirate?

Lol.. This is their 4th party in the house and girl has never had it right. I just tire for her. I don't know who is worse, she or annabel..sigh.

Maria looks cute too, as usual.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
Melvin looks so handsome tonight .. ##no homo##
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
Whaaaat! After biggie has told them to go to the garden, Beverly is about changing to her third outfit!!! Selly too is changing. Common gals!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
So na VIP access i get all this while,i just discovered now.. Did you guys see beverly's full ass.. I see rope inbtw the two butts...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
Did Beverly want to strip or what? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
I can see that dillish and melvin both share this thing in common; both of them are careful with words and dont want to give out too much.. Sometimes,they get too self conscious..

Dats good quality, don't u no?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
So na VIP access i get all this while,i just discovered now.. Did you guys see beverly's full ass.. I see rope inbtw the two butts...

The camera couldn't move away fast enough cheesy

Good thing Bev changed, she and her arch nemesis would have been wearing an-co (similar clothes).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
selly and beverly just changed their dresses..bev still looks good in the new dress. Selly looks better in this new dress.

I don't know if its me alone, but I think pokello has really nice dresses that don't fit her frame.

Cleo is getting fatter, her thighs and butt are getting bigger and its not really cool. I have noticed she has nice party skirts but I don't like this see through top. I dint like it the first time she wore it to the RR too. Makes her look cheap.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

He always tries too hard to make people see him as a player..

Trust me bro, I know his type.. They hardly get laid

If he does, then it's the brainless girls that can't see through his childish stupidity

Mehn, pokello has got a bangingg body!!.. She's just flawless.. I'm tripping
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pokello effortlessly tops the other housemates by miles when it comes to style.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
ItsModella: Pokello effortlessly tops the other housemates by miles when it comes to style.

No contest!!... From her ride to her dress sense to her nice body, she's got it all.. Chei..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
If someone doesn't rock beverly, pokello nyanshes for me wella this night, I'll personally nominate and vote them out from NL.

Bev and pokello's azzes are saying "here I am, come save me" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey's sense of perception is amazing. Lol

Dillish is very pretty.. They are all in the ruby house now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
WTF!! Is fatima wearing huh?..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
Annabel and Maria are clicking well in RH like they never did in DH. Annabel helped her select the best shoes for her outfit. She (Maria) said she can as well wear all the stuffs since she may be leavin tomorrow (tbc)

Diamonds are in the Ruby house!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
Awwwwwww!! Maria looks so lovely,innocent and hot at the same time..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky: WTF!! Is fatima wearing huh?..
whatever she's wearing cannot possibly be worse than her hair.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
Abeg, ejo, biko, all viewers and commenter should vote nando out when he gets nominated

Who tha fucckk wear a bathroom slippers to a party?.

Pokello is telling elikem how she misses him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
Did maria and Melvin hug? I saw her hugging just about everybody except him undecided.

Maybe the party will be holding in Ruby garden tonight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
Fatima look like female superwoman..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
ItsModella:
whatever she's wearing cannot possibly be worse than her hair.

*faints*... Buwahahahaha.. Her new hair looks hideous!!

Any way, bolt is worse.. He looks like a runaway yaba inmate with his half-folded jeans.. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
@lalaosky, Fatima doesn't look bad. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
dominique: Did maria and Melvin hug? I saw her hugging just about everybody except him undecided.

He was the first person she located and hugged before hugging others..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
Whoever said Beverly has sex appeal...I concur
Dat red outfit fits her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
dominique: Did maria and Melvin hug? I saw her hugging just about everybody except him undecided.

Yes they did
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sister feza and melvin were having a conversation inside before biggie's commercials interrupted... Feza go hear am from bro oneal tonight again. That one that keeps bytching about feza still hung up with the diamond house and guys.

I take my words back on feza's top. Its actually not that bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.