Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2200633 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

True talk.. Am i the only one who is beginning to feel that Melvin should be with maria...

Nope..their love abi likeness is epic
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
lola.luv:

@SOM
I said it that those two (HACLEO) shouldn't have moved into the same house.
Their 'love' will soon turn to hate!
Bolt, Nando, Selly, Fati, Oneal, Feza and co should be acting in telenovas. Their drama no get part 2.

If cleo gets evicted, it's hakeem's infatuation that caused it.. He's a kid(the animal equivalent)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky: O'neal "I'm never going back without you. I'm putting my country, my career and my life on the line for you"

Wtf!!!... This dude has lost it!!!

Lost it ke? ..in his mind too, he's playing the game..

@dominique, sulu did, so did oneal..he was like 'I swear, I'm not liking this and even said something like reporting to biggie cos they worked hard by losing sleeps before winning their own wager"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
Is annabel talking about melvin to angelo or what? Did she say melvin said he liked her or what?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
Plsss updte on how the kiss happened...asin the full gist
Nepa na bastard seriously pissed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
spade: He reassures Bolt that his bwoy Elikem is HoH so he gat nothing to worry about.

Hehe! If only they knew Bolt's "bwoy" nominated him for eviction, I guess he will get the rude awakening tomorrow when IK shows him the housemates that pushed him out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
lola.luv:

We're saying the same thing, bros. But I find Nando's attitude equally distasteful.

@SOM
I said it that those two (HACLEO) shouldn't have moved into the same house.
Their 'love' will soon turn to hate!
Bolt, Nando, Selly, Fati, Oneal, Feza and co should be acting in telenovas. Their drama no get part 2.

Cleo that was glowing in ruby house, bubbly and likeable. Now she has become iya apati in diamond house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
Maria to Melvin "who's bn kissing u?" And Melvin said "its Dillish." Then Maria kissed him.

Hehehe love nwantintin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
I hear pple always saying Delish is pretty, I now know...damn, she look like one of those ancient Egyptian queens
She is really beeeeeaaaarrrrrrriiiiiiiiifffffffffuuuuuuullllll
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
olegunner: Plsss updte on how the kiss happened...asin the full gist
Nepa na bastard seriously pissed
Well,when biggy announced that the diamonds have only 5 minutes before moving to their house,everyone started sharing hugs and Maria went to melvin and fell into his arms...
He then wrapped his arms around her and she looked into his eyes and stretched her lips towards his and melvin also stretched his and locked his lips with hers for like 5 seconds and they both stared at eachother before sharing a passionate hug which lasted minutes ..
It was indeed a lovely sight to behold and the angels of God were shouting halleluyah!!!
I too like talk sha..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
At this particular juncture, I have come to the conclusion that there is a higher chance of a MARVIN happening than a MELLISH....

Due to the happenings of tonight, from the rocking to the peck on the lips...i have also come to the conclusion that Melvin is not gay

The following babes rocked and were.rocked by ma guy tonight

Annabel
Maria
Dillish
Feza

To be a hot cake is norreasy.

Also, I have realised that Hakeem is now bored with whatever he has with Cleo perhaps because he wants to be Melvin part 2 and beliebes that Cleo is blocking the babes from him.

Hakeem don't worry, you can be just like uncle Melvin.......when you grow up

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Well,when biggy announced that the diamonds have only 5 minutes before moving to their house,everyone started sharing hugs and Maria went to melvin and fell into his arms...
He then wrapped his arms around her and she looked into his eyes and stretched her lips towards his and melvin also stretched his and locked his lips with hers for like 5 seconds and they both stared at eachother before sharing a passionate hug which lasted minutes ..
It was indeed a lovely sight to behold and the angels of God were shouting halleluyah!!!
I too like talk sha..

last sentence is funny.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
hakeem and dillish...nooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
ella.b:
hakeem and dillish...nooo
Waht happened? Are they kissing or having sex?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bolt and Delish/Hakeem will be so gone by morrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
Looks like Dellish is drunk. Every one in that house needs to be on red alert and keep an eye on Nando. The perv might want to take advantage of her in that state.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Waht happened? Are they kissing or having sex?

say wetin? their talk dey surprise me datsall.

it's official...bye Mellish, hello Melaria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
Dillish don drunk, see.as the babe dey try different positions with Cleo, konji dey catch am.

Meanwhile, Bev hit her elbow, big bro Melvin.was massaging it until her wails brought the attention of our in-law, Bimp, who took ober from Melvin and is now taking care of his wife....those two look soooooo good together.

DAMN YOU BIMP'S GF!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
ella.b:

So Dillish dey fool us since say she get hots for Mevin ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
ella.b:

Well,Melaria wont be a suprise to me cos i actually kinda like it more than Mellish.. By the way,What are they talking about? Hakeem and dillish..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
Lmao ..Beverly of life.
y is she making dat weee sound? her elbow..awww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
9ja4eva:

Dellish never said she had any hots for ,melvin nah? Na the fans dey try create Mellish..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
9ja4eva:

how I wan take know? lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
9ja4eva:

Dellish never said she had any hots for ,melvin nah? Na the fans dey try create Mellish.. Melvin also never said he had any hots for dillish..
The chemistry is there but sometimes,chemistry alone is not good enough,you also need maths and physics..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Well,Melaria wont be a suprise to me cos i actually kinda like it more than Mellish.. By the way,What are they talking about? Hakeem and dillish..

dint bother meself bout em jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
diamond gals r all acting cray.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Random and brief talk about cigarette..

I'm beefing the guys tonight. Nando tops my list followed by bolt hakeem and oneal..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
ItsModella:
but they sha kissed? that's a starting step jor. grin

This flame will take forever to light ooooo....but keep hoping
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Random and brief talk about cigarette..

I'm beefing the guys tonight. Nando tops my list followed by bolt hakeem and oneal..

Ok.. Na d way @ella.b take shout "nooo",i con begin think say hakeem and dillish dey kiss or romance..
Melvin shld swap back maria on friday ooooh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
ella.b:
Maria to Melvin "who's bn kissing u?" And Melvin said "its Dillish." Then Maria kissed him.

Hehehe love nwantintin

Shooooo!? That's not what happened.

Maria saw the lipstick stain on his nose and asked him, "You've got lipstick stains on your nose. Who's lipstick is this?" and Melvin responded, "They're yours, remember?" - She then pouted for a kiss and Melvin obliged.

Who be Dillish? Dat one still dey famz for Bassey wey no even send am deep down grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pokello was just trying to nak*d Melvin in the bedroom with the assistance of Beverly and eventually Dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
Heeeerrrrr...sum 1 just said Angelo actually looks like a decent human being...it was like Maria''s voice

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.