Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,890 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:51 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2208132 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2013
Melvin...sorry guys am now voting Maria! Dillish should fork away!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2013
safarigirl: guy, you never know girls for this world

lmao!!! Well,the kain konji wey go make dillish bang melvin knowing fully well about maria go strong reach sotey e fit make dead man diiick rise..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2013
fork adict:

It will take God grace for that Nando guy to make it to the end without being disqualified. IMO, making it to the end for him is as good as winning the prize money. Such an immature and irresponsible guy. You know, a thin line exists between being cArefree and being irresponsible. He has just crossed the forking line

He has crossed the damn line and gone neck deep into it. I will be so happy if he's disqualified. He started off as an immature free-spirit but now he has portrayed himself as a disgusting, insensitive, foul-mouthed, freak. Any woman that still supports him should have her head checked. I totally see him and Feza comming up on monday, if Africa saves him again, then I suppose that will say a lot about our backwardness.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 30, 2013
Honestly i now realise that Maria likes Melvin and vise versa...Chai! I just wasted my 96 votes on Dillish!! You know what? Tomorrow anybody in my street that has a browsing phone will i make sure he/she registers and vote Maria like 30 times before 6:.pm! I forked up BIG time by voting Dillish!! Gaaaaaawwwwwwdd!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:15am On Jun 30, 2013
I now know Nigerians r funny....u guys r interesting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2013
I like this forum

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lost it ke? ..in his mind too, he's playing the game..

@dominique, sulu did, so did oneal..he was like 'I swear, I'm not liking this and even said something like reporting to biggie cos they worked hard by losing sleeps before winning their own wager"...

That makes sense. Besides it should teach the DH to take their tasks more seriously. Regarding this isuue abeg free Oneal and Sulu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2013
Mehn.!.that O'Neal is wicked oo ..see how is dragging food with the Diamonds...Pokello for finish am today!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tunxlaw2(m): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2013
Afam4eva: I think Selly has worked in a Brothel before. There's just something about her.
I totally agree. I can spot a h.o from a mile away. She has some of their characteristics.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2013
Tuso: I now know Nigerians r funny....u guys r interesting
Are you not a Nigerian??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 12:24am On Jun 30, 2013
god_of_music: Mehn.!.that O'Neal is wicked oo ..see how is dragging food with the Diamonds...Pokello for finish am today!
How does that make him wicked? If the other house can collect some food items after loosing thier wager,then the whole aim of the wager task has been defeated cos housemates wont take it too serious and will always be comfy that there is aother option..
Biggy shld warn them from collecting food items from the other house.. Its not like they will die of starvation,there will still be food even when the wager is lost but it wont be too surplus compared to when the wager is won..
Na person tell dem to loose their wager.. Abi if to say ruby loose their wager,na for where dem go see food borrow. Maybe when both ruby and diamonds loose their wager,them go begin search for emerald house..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2013
fork adict:

That makes sense. Besides it should teach the DH to take their tasks more seriously. Regarding this isuue abeg free Oneal and Sulu

Lols, but their supply will be renewed for another week naaw. Unlike the diamonds that will have to manage for another week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:42am On Jun 30, 2013
How many food items did they grab na. I think the ruby would have done the same if the case were reversed. Some diamond hms have even pleaded with them to help with shoppin forg some items. I don't see it as a big deal, no matter the number of items the diamonds do away with from ruby, it wouldn't make up for winning their own wager so I don't think it would make them relax in any way. A big deal shouldn't be made out of it for the benefit of the swapped housemates and those that truly worked hard for the task In the diamond house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:46am On Jun 30, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

It was feza who said so..

kk...she actually meant Angelo now looks like a decent human
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2013
I feel 4 Hakeem...he doesn't even know what 2 do when he isaround Cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 12:51am On Jun 30, 2013
cheesy Melria or watever u guys are calling the attraction dat exist btw maria n melvin...do u knw dat there somtin called sympathy love.for eg feza and oneal,oneal is true to feza but feza to oneal its sympathy love,the same with hacleo.hakeem is true to cleo but cleo its sympathy love(of which I think hakeem now has a clue dat cleo doesn't really dig him like he does to her).now its melvin n maria

Notice the conversation of btw bev n bassey,pokello n selly concerning this love triangle(melvin,dellish n maria).there is an obvious n deep,I mean very deep tin goin on btw dellish n melvin...just observe the both of them for a while esp now maria is not around in the diamond house before u comment.(Maybe I dey use microscope dey look my own,lol)
But honestly I love maria n melvin together but I don't want their love to be a one sided love or a sympathy thing.maria is just too beautiful for a guy to love her out of pity even if it's our boi(melvin,fine pikin)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:00am On Jun 30, 2013
otumfour: Bev shaking her arrz on bimp but bimp spying on Selly's arrz grin grin

Honestly, Bimp is not into Bev.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:00am On Jun 30, 2013
*** My Take on the Dellish-Melvin-Mariah love triangle***

Let me start by stating that even tho there are more than 5 ladies involved in Melvin's romantic life, only two are worthy of mention and they are the ones that should be taken seriously. They are Dellish and Mariah.

Sometimes in life, no matter how nice one may be he needs to put his foot down on certain issues otherwise fate may throw in his face what he doesn't really want. I believe that in the depth of his heart, Melvin wants Dellish. But the circumstances or should I say obstacles surrounding their getting to be together are huge and are proving on the surface to be insurmountable. Her boyfriend outside the house, her pride, his pride, Mariah Coming into the pix, his somewhat rigid stance agains relationships in the house and fear of rejection.

Melvin likes Dellish no doubt but due to reasons best known to him and which may not be unconnected with the list above refused to do nothing about it and then came Mariah who is a close friend of Dellish outside the house and who happend to be a go getter and quite an aggressive one at that. She persistently threw herself at Melvin both subtly and forcefully. Her arrival in the house naturally put Melvin in a fix cos of the Mr. Nice guy persona he has until now successfully sold to both the housemates and the viewers. The Mr nice guy in him could not let him tell Mariah off and even if he was bold enough to do that, the same Mr nice guy in him will not let him move on to Dellish who's already surrounded by a myriad of issues. Trust me guys, all he did while Mariah was in DH was just to tolerate her cos he didn't have the guts to reject her before africa. Due to Mariahs persistent 'harrassment' she began to grow on him and hence 'the kiss' that was reported a while ago happened. I believe that if Melvin had been into Mariah from the word go, do you guys think it would take all the pressure from the housemates for him to summon courage to kiss her? Given all the green light that she has been showing him since she set foot in DH? And I'm very sure maguy isn't color blind.

So guys if Melvin had a choice, he would have picked Dellish without A second thot.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:04am On Jun 30, 2013
Drahmah: Its gonna b thunder and natasha saying bye byr 2mr

Who is thunder?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:05am On Jun 30, 2013
ledi: cheesy Melria or watever u guys are calling the attraction dat exist btw maria n melvin...do u knw dat there somtin called sympathy love.for eg feza and oneal,oneal is true to feza but feza to oneal its sympathy love,the same with hacleo.hakeem is true to cleo but cleo its sympathy love(of which I think hakeem now has a clue dat cleo doesn't really dig him like he does to her).now its melvin n maria

Notice the conversation of btw bev n bassey,pokello n selly concerning this love triangle(melvin,dellish n maria).there is an obvious n deep,I mean very deep tin goin on btw dellish n melvin...just observe the both of them for a while esp now maria is not around in the diamond house before u comment.(Maybe I dey use microscope dey look my own,lol)
But honestly I love maria n melvin together but I don't want their love to be a one sided love or a sympathy thing.maria is just too beautiful for a guy to love her out of pity even if it's our boi(melvin,fine pikin)
Very valid point you have up there but none of us know if melvin actually really likes maria but is just expressing it in bits cos he doesnt want to rush things..
I know that there is a chemistry btw him and dillish but unfortunately,we all dont know if its actually maria or dillish he really really likes.. Trust me,melvin might actually like maria but he's just playing hard to get.. Guys also paly hard to get and sometimes use the love a girls has for them to feel special
All we just do here is guess and analyse base on what we see.. It depends on the HMs to behave in certain ways and we try to explain what those certain bahaviours mean..
Melvin and dellish havent really brought down their guard and express themselves in certain ways unlike maria,so like i said we are making do with what the housemates express and we wont put a stamp who melvin really likes until a little more time passes by..
Like i said "Chemistry isnt always enough,sometimes you need maths and physics" and this might just be one of those cases..
If i were to make do with what we have now,i would say melvin has something for dillish and maria is beginning to grow on him Or he is just playing the hard to get game with maria when he actually likes her..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:07am On Jun 30, 2013
safarigirl: I also don't expect Maria to go home...maybe Natasha or Hakeem

Btw, warris wrong with Dillish tryna feel up Melvin? Doesn't she realise he's occupied?

Ladies and Gentlemen, these Diamond girls have finally succeeded in injuring ma guy...they freaking bit him...FREAKS!!

Hakeem? Go home? At this stage of the game? If that comment hadn't come from you I would have said the commenter is a learner
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:15am On Jun 30, 2013
OMG...Melvin just told Dillish he likes her and she was like "oh so you like me?" lool

Dillish now asked about Maria,Melvin then told her he likes Maria too but its was she (Dillish) that he liked first before he started noticing Maria likes him too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 30, 2013
Ryt nw, I wl implore melvin to be very careful. This conversation of his with dillish is quite interesting nd revealing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 1:20am On Jun 30, 2013
wild child: OMG...Melvin just told Dillish he likes her and she was like "oh so you like me?" lool

Dillish now asked about Maria,Melvin then told her he likes Maria too but its was she (Dillish) that he liked first before he started noticing Maria likes him too

Correct boy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:20am On Jun 30, 2013
Tuso:

Who is thunder?

Bolt wink
Was trying to catch the convo between Melvin and Maria but PHCN cut me off angry. For a while there was no audio on them. when the audio came on. I heard Dilish say 'she's my friend, I know her well', so I assumed they were talking about Maria. After some inaudible mumblings, Dilish was heard saying 'I'm a very flirtatious prerson, I flirt a lot with my eyes'. Then Melvin responded with words that I least expected, 'you can be very uptight and I find it annoying sometimes'. Dilish was trying to cut him short, then PHCN did their best. Is anybody still awake to tell us how it went? I'll be very glad if Melvin can open up more ans speak his mind more often. This goody-two-shoes persona aint cutting it with me jor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:20am On Jun 30, 2013
dommfa: At this juncture (in pastor oneal's voice), I'd implore melvin to be very careful. This conversation of his with dillish is quite interesting and ehmmm..revealing..

In other news, hacleo is sinking...or has sunk.

Can you see Dillish is thinking already about what Melvin told her? she's confused
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:21am On Jun 30, 2013
Whoever is not watching is on a long thing

See confessions, Dellish and Melvin

Melvin: "at what point did you start having feelings for me?"

Dillish: "when you walked in I was like ooh, he's handsome, then you stood by my side and spoke to me and then....but I see you just as a brother, like someone I'd give to my friend"

Dillish: "so are you saying you have feelings for I and Maria?"

Melvn: "I don't know"

Dillish: "who did you like first?"

Melvin: "I liked you first...but when I saw there was no key to this padlock and I realised Maria likes me, I liked her too"

Dillish: "so you liked me first?"

Melvin: "Yes"

Dillish: "I didn't know"

Melvin: "Let's just end it here"

*convo hasn't ended, but oga Melvin no wan make we hear*

Btw, going by what they said..Dillish told Melvin she has feelings for him yesterday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 1:23am On Jun 30, 2013
wild child: OMG...Melvin just told Dillish he likes her and she was like "oh so you like me?" lool

Dillish stop making things difficult for my Guy Melvin Abeg!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:24am On Jun 30, 2013
StateOfMind:

For some reasons, I think the same too. I have a feeling his exit from the house would be a disqualification . And even if he doesn't get disqualified, He has already lost majority of the ladies' votes, and even men for the crap he spewed tonight. Taking the ladies out? Voting them out? Shame on him! Highly irresponsible, classless and shallow being.

He is a guy who like 2 impress whilst he shuts his feelings*sign of immaturity*...he is fool...selly maybe flirting all around, but I will like to date her if I h've the chance
Look at how sulu luvs this girl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 30, 2013
Now the chase just began
$Let's see how this two take things up from here after all these confessions that took ages to come out.hpe I don't see some form of awkwardnes sn.nd I think One namibian chic just has to go, else melvin's game would be tampered with
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:25am On Jun 30, 2013
Selly just told Dillish she's on the chopping board....Nando needs to be punished for revealing that to her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 1:27am On Jun 30, 2013
Kelvin is a big fool,he can't even express himself around dellish.,he is with dellish now telling her to tell him at what point she took an interest in him and she went like,oh no,I never took an interest in you,I just like you like a brother,melvin was so embarrassed,next he says,he was first attracted to her before the whole maria thing but now he likes her,dats delish....can u just imagine at dis point fr melvin to be indicating his interest in dellish,now that the game has gotten to this level,dellish had to embarass him by calling a player that likes both her and her friend maria,he got quite edgy,explaininplaining how much he isn't a player....next dellish decided toend the topic but melvin being so embarrassed at delishe's answers got so restless and said something like 'delish u caused it,u weren't seeing I like u'....just imagine as if to say na d girl go make moves.....mugu boy,dellish clearly dosent want to be caught up in that circle of having issues with her friend maria cos of undecided melvin....sincerely dellish is so mature,see how melvin was so embarrassed,he thinks being a handsome guy means all d babes should just be drooling around while he walks around waiting to be chased like maria did him....clearly dellish made him know she never had or have such feelings for him,moreover he is with her friend maria now.....una see as melvin take do find boy end up wit who he know want....jew boy....hissing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.