Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2185560 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
sulu is officially drunk again!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sulu dey vex. Bassey should just return the alcohol abeg. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sexily Endowed: I don't know why but i have a feeling that Angelo is trying to use her for Naija's vote. How come all of a sudden he is now interested in her. I don't buy it.

I think so too. It seems a bit forced. Idk if its the Naija votes thing but i think he sees Beverly as the easiest person to up his game. Her energy na fire, i don't blame him.
I just hope she uses her head in this thing tho.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
What's wrong with this housemates, gossiping all over the place
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by smoooooth(f): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
Wit all feza's lie, still wraping pastor around her finger
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
who stole d alcohol? #ultimate search
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sulu, na so liquour dey pepper you for body. Go siddon jare, yeye dey smell.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
pinky lips: Downloaded this Orlando song......killing me man

What's the title..want to download
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
lola.luv:

Something in me suspects same too but the romantic part of me hopes otherwise!
I know but we got to be-careful, we already saw what happened with Bimp and i just have a bad feeling that Angelo's intentions are not good. It seems like everyone wants to use our reps to get far. I suspect Angelo has a feeling he is up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
C'est moi:
who stole d acholol? #ultimate search
Bassey did...he stole it during the party.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
Errmmm..na kiss bev and angelo do now now abi I no fix ma glasses well?
THE AMAKA:

I think so too. It seems a bit forced. Idk if its the Naija votes thing but i think he sees Beverly as the easiest person to up his game. Her energy na fire, i don't blame him.
I just hope she uses her head in this thing tho.
GBAM!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
I honestly wish the conspiracy to put our reps, up on Monday blows open..that'll be epic. lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
@tuso,the title is dj vetkuk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Buhahaha grin grin
"There is one thing you must know about us..we will handle you professionally"--sulu bobo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella:
Bassey did...he stole it during the party.
i hope dis wnt turn into a brawl tonyt sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
The power of alcohol mehn....Sulu is so pissed grin grin grin

Hakeem just kissed Selly shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
Angelo n Beverly r kissing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by thatchick: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
See oneal,sulu vexing cos of alcohol.Things alcohol do.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
Sulu's so different when he's drunk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
sulu don vex.e wan deal wit evrybody.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: Xclusivce is playing Premier Gaou.....dude knows what's up. cheesy cheesy

you need to start listening to his mixes on coolfm...he's the best DJ in 9ja at the moment

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
so,melvin knws who's wit d alcohol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Angelo and Bev just kissed. Ewww

Looks like daddy GO might earn himself a strike over this stolen liqour wahala. Bassey carry go with the liqour jare, mtsheeew!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bev n Angelo hmmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: The power of alcohol mehn....Sulu is so pissed grin grin grin

Hakeem just kissed Selly shocked shocked
WTF
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
it haf do angelo.leave bev alone! hian!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
wild child:

you need to start listening to his mixes on coolfm...he's the best DJ in 9ja at the moment
what time does he usually come on?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Way to go Melvin. As HOH don't let any agbayas (O'Neal and Sulu) intimidate the Diamond housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Melv dey vex?
Ultimate search for who stole the alcohol no b small thing o.
Wey Ninjas o?
See Mr.Ibu lock door, said every1 will not leave the house without being searched.
Angelo found some stolen alcohol in the bush where Bassey hid it....lol

Plenty strike go fly around soon....oya DH make una return to una house o

Pastor...."Whoever took what is not theirs should return it"
Sulu...."Winning a wager is not easy, how will you now come and steal our thingz"
Everyone is drunk...so drunk!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fynegurl: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Angelo wan chop Bev ohhhhhhh yeeeeeepppaaaaaq
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Beverly n Angelo kissing passionately since 5 mins ago upstairs......they are alone,now on the bed,someone pls save his beverly

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.