Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2186093 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
Biola Biola @SuperShoggy 2m
>>>@Hillary_YBNL "@
OluwaSwizzhits: If as a guy, ur
watching BBA & even tweeting
about it sef, YOU ARE GAY! And if u
argue, ur still GAY!"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
Annabel and Cleo don tell selly wet in Beverly take her talk say she dey confused about all the guys in the house......now selly said na she and Nigerians.....that the chase is on now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
lola.luv:

The speed with which she switches her affections. From Lk4 to Bimp to Angelo.
She said it herself that she doesn't waste time on unprofitable relationships....
loool... Hot girl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls I'm lost o! Wot has bev sed abt selly o?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
selly said beverly gossiped about her and pokello and went further to say she doesnt care if its ghana vs naija...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
Beverly bad mouthing of Selly has gotten back to Selly. Courtesy, of I suspect Cleo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
nikky341:
na bassey tell angelo make e go kiss beverly say dat na him chance. a pity bev erly no get friend in dat house, as cleo and annabela went and told selly dere own version of what berverly told dem about selly dis nite. dats why selly was crying
Bassey? Really? Gosh this Annabel and cleo too, why did they not tell her what nando and Hakeem have been saying too. I hope Selly confronts Bev about it so she starts to realize that nobody can be trusted in that house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
smbody pls hold bev.she's on rampage!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sssob: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
Feza .....she devil....denying what she said, faking tears and victim ..ratting out bassey about alcohol BY pretending to oneal on her wanting alcohol knowing full well d diamond house planned it...
Bassey --- OLE paraku Lol...it was so funny
DJ excluxive ---so on point
Beve----shio gurl ..angelo can not talk ..oga oo, it has to be a naija gurl that did it ..
Fezaaaaaa....obirin odaju...
Pokello...needs to get back with elikem ASAP..lonely killing her
Fatima....spreads stories less fart
Yeahh....nando ..I Ave a feeling spiked dillish drink..he is stalking her like crazy..
Woah what a night...they nid to call feza out on her lies though...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Na pikin tins dey worry all of them. I say, you say, dem say too much. Abeg confront eachother make we know what's up. Anyways we don get new inlaw @ Beverly n Angelo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Cheii of all people why Angelo. I don't like it at all undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
pinky lips: Annabel and Cleo don tell selly wet in Beverly take her talk say she dey confused about all the guys in the house......now selly said na she and Nigerians.....that the chase is on now.
Shouting in *Uti s voice* ... Abeg Abeg Abeg Abeg.... That s her cup of tea IMO... She said that when she was reigning as the HOH...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
seems most of y'all dont know DJ Exclusive grin grin grin,the 1st time he played in Bigbrother was last year,that very 1st time and twas MADA,just like what y'all saw this night,the praises were just too much from all over Africa and he had to be called back by biggie the 2nd time for the grand finale in what biggie termed as "BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND"...what you saw today is just a tip on an iceberg,if you wanna listen more to his mixes,96.9coolfm is his home grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nawa o. Beverry and her big mouth don enter am. Make Selly confront am, make she know d wolves wey dey that DH house.
Selly is telling Natash, Pokello, n Elikem dat Bev is going around telling everyone that she is a home wrecker, dat she wants everyone. And selly is saying as God is her witness dat the only person she said she ever liked was Nando, and it didn't work ouit....
Natash na dis kind gist she like...she just dey look like cat wey don chop plenty cheese....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
IyawoTM: Nawa o. Beverry and her big mouth don enter am. Make Selly confront am, make she know d wolves wey dey that DH house.
Selly is telling Natash, Pokello, n Elikem dat Bev is going around telling everyone that she is a home wrecker, dat she wants everyone. And selly is saying as God is her witness dat the only person she said she ever liked was Nando, and it didn't work ouit....
Natash na dis kind gist she like...she just dey look like cat wey don chop plenty cheese....

Selly is so dumb to confront her. Correct babe would have done that the moment Cleo and Annadull came to yarn her.
I hate ANNABEL. JEEZ hope she leaves. She is on a mission to get the Nigerian housemates nominated.
I pity Cleo cos she doesn't know Hakeem is murdering her name.

Mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
Chai!!! Make beverly leave bimp nah.. That girl is drunk and xhoking him.. Hian!!!
This melvin sef!!!! He no fit control her small..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
annable sha dey find every way 2 Bleep nigeria up.....sure she tld sally so she can her side to nigeria in future......dat ameoba woman....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
So the East and Southern Africans want to get West Africa out of the game.Just look how they have been going with Melvin, Beverley,Selly, Elikem and Bassey. They are even trying to use them to turn against each other so that Nigeria should leave first then they will take out the rest.Even have noticed the same issue with the admins from Big Brother the Southern African admin have only negative things to say about our reps. West Africans should wise up, i even saw on facebook some Nigerians are voting for hacleo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
I dey shame for this Beverly tonight.......Haba,what is this?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Abeg Selly should sit her fat ass down.
She's barking up the wrong tree and feeling offended over what she herself is guilty of...what they are all guilty of.
Natasha has gossiped. Selly has. Sulu has. Hakeem has (a lot). Nando has. Feza. Oneal. Everyone.
Who hasn't?

Abeg, make she go siddon.
If Nando, Hakeem, Sulu, Oneal and Bolt can gossip their chicks, why is she surprised another chick is gossiping her?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
Melvin is a devil for not controlling Beverly this sad she is losing it. Nearly dropping her bra.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
See as beverly dey play and huge feza.. I feel like strangling feza via my screen.. That witch..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
HEY. These Diamond housemates are professional thieves. Can you believe Bassey, Cleo, Feza and Bev conspired, to use Bev to seduce and distract Angelo, and then move their stolen merchandise (alcohol) out of the Ruby house unnoticed. Haba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerians, now is the time to start creating those accounts, get your voting systems ready because next week, at least one of our reps will be up and I think it'll be Beverly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bassey deserves a strike for stealing! Melvin,ur sister is drunk n ur just dia chopping wot i dont know!! Cant u act like her big brother for once?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
click2cbn: Bassey deserves a strike for stealing! Melvin,ur sister is drunk n ur just dia chopping wot i dont know!! Cant u act like her big brother for once?

Na mumu na. Elikem would have stopped Selly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
@chrisbenegor.......u r so right,Melvin should hold his bevery girl tonite,this girl will soon tear off her clothes o,she is even saying she is sure Angelo put something's in her drink......meanwhile annabell he devil is happy leave sown a seed of discord between Ghana and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella: Nigerians, now is the time to start creating those accounts, get your voting systems ready because next week, at least one of our reps will be up and I think it'll be Beverly.
If Hakeem survives, it will be both our reps dear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
But I think Beverley wasn't just trying to distract Angelo. I saw a certain look in her eyes....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
alcohol should be the best thing since slice bread...see beverly pouring out her emotion to dillish...

I feel for her...she's hurt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
Annabel needs to let this issue with Angelo go once and for all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
montelik: Annabel needs to let this issue with Angelo go once and for all.

She needs to leave the house with the issue. She irritates me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.