Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,108 members, 7,973,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:21 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2209834 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2013
Kai!! Una see d way bassey open one eye,den close am.. E be like say d guy dey scan for any nearest network so that he go connect im modem.. Beverly kuku get network and her usb port go collect bassey modem but the problem be say she dey offline currently!!! Oh poor bassey!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2013
megliz: shocked shocked Chaiking mode activated
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:05am On Jul 14, 2013
eviction time will be E.P.I.C!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:06am On Jul 14, 2013
abikyshow: elikem should have done what bassey did.
Good, and Beverly should not have nominated Selly for eviction and she should have saved Selly when she was HoH. #abikyshow or whatever your trying to do, you clearly wanna get back likes from your compatriots after you were flocked by them when you disses Melvin's Tribe, so you wanna start some Hate abi? I dey for your shyt, #educatedPhool.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 1:07am On Jul 14, 2013
ella.b:
earlier on Melvin was on selly's bed.
hmmmmm if 2moro no be sunday,i 4 just go on my tv now go check cause e be like say u dey lie.Last time i checked it was bimp with dillish,so when did they swapped
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 1:09am On Jul 14, 2013
Bia! Somebody should quote me! @Last comment
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2013
Amaechi5: hmmmmm if 2moro no be sunday,i 4 just go on my tv now go check cause e be like say u dey lie.Last time i checked it was bimp with dillish,so when did they swapped

babe I said "earlier on"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 1:11am On Jul 14, 2013
RBI like say pomelo will give some 2 elikem dis nite, turn 2 RH now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:11am On Jul 14, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
2shortz new album will be titled "SAVED BY HIS GRACE"...

Omo, I must make sure I buy that album at whatever price. Cos that's the story Of my life. If to say I find Selly go ghana, na so me sef for catch Chemistrika like nando.

God I thank you o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:12am On Jul 14, 2013
nikky341: RBI like say pomelo will give some 2 elikem dis nite, turn 2 RH now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 1:13am On Jul 14, 2013
Hmmm....Do you guys know that I.K's Nick name is 'wild Child'? ..........I.K doesn't show up @ the rest of the days except Sundays....and this 'Wild Child' doesn't show up on sundays too.......ARE YOU THINKING WHAT AM THINKING??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 1:13am On Jul 14, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
What are you blabbing about? And don't put my comments together, they were response to specific quotes.
O yea!!! the Cage Is Open.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 1:14am On Jul 14, 2013
Oneal sulu bimp nando are not strong contenders so no shaking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 1:18am On Jul 14, 2013
Oneal is such a foool! I heard he was interviewing Feza yesterday!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 1:19am On Jul 14, 2013
Let tomorrow come nominating Melvin is trouble for u on Monday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:21am On Jul 14, 2013
SamConquer: O yea!!! the Cage Is Open.

Fire Away!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:22am On Jul 14, 2013
What if the whole BBA voting ish is a scam.

What if it's decided in-house

What if Melvin goes home tomorrow.

I'm saying this cos there's a certain confidence i see people exhibiting as far as Melvin goes. it seems people are so sure that he aint going anywhere.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 1:26am On Jul 14, 2013
Afam4eva: What if the whole BBA voting ish is a scam.

What if it's decided in-house

What if Melvin goes home tomorrow.

I'm saying this cos there's a certain confidence i see people exhibiting as far as Melvin goes. it seems people are so sure that he aint going anywhere.
its a game playing by the gamblers just like how match fixing happens in football matches. this game has some loop holes for manipulating and rigging.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 1:27am On Jul 14, 2013
Whether he saved selly or Not is not the issue. A save was made and bassey was saved. reasonselly is west African likewise bassey but she is closer to Bassey. same west African thingy.
GH PATRIOT:
Good, and Beverly should not have nominated Selly for eviction and she should have saved Selly when she was HoH. #abikyshow or whatever your trying to do, you clearly wanna get back likes from your compatriots after you were flocked by them when you disses Melvin's Tribe, so you wanna start some Hate abi? I dey for your shyt, #educatedPhool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:34am On Jul 14, 2013
megliz: Whether he saved selly or Not is not the issue. A save was made and bassey was saved. reasonselly is west African likewise bassey but she is closer to Bassey. same west African thingy.
That issue has been thrashed on this thread it is a broken record, what I will not take is for someone to make irresponsible tribal comments and after he was bashed bitterly the Heediot (abikyshow) sought tos throwe off the scent and seek sanctuary by creating a GH/9ja beef, he should be honourable enogh to apologise to his compatriots, I have tried to quote those distaseful comments insulting Melvin as beign an igbo, I guess the coward has modified it.
#ShameOnYou
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 1:38am On Jul 14, 2013
Pls GH Patriot Stop the argument just go and Vote Melvin!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 1:41am On Jul 14, 2013
Guys abeg, who was the person that held Oneal's shoulder that made Feza get all agbero-ish with her uncensored mouth?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:42am On Jul 14, 2013
Tiyazman: Pls GH Patriot Stop the argument just go and Vote Melvin!
Lol, dude we get you IK is on this Thread, you happy now?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 1:52am On Jul 14, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Lol, dude we get you IK is on this Thread, you happy now?
So you saw that my idea buh you didn't quote me.....some people wicked sha...Tell Anokye i said 'HI'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 1:55am On Jul 14, 2013
Tiyazman: So you saw that my idea buh you didn't quote me.....some people wicked sha...Tell Anokye i said 'HI'

Do you receive remuneration from been quoted?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:58am On Jul 14, 2013
Tiyazman: So you saw that my idea buh you didn't quote me.....some people wicked sha...Tell Anokye i said 'HI'
Lol, i will.....but charley who Really are you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:02am On Jul 14, 2013
kosky: Guys abeg, who was the person that held Oneal's shoulder that made Feza get all agbero-ish with her uncensored mouth?

It was Cleo.
I guess Cleo is the one person that can really get under Feza's skin. It explains her reason for nominating her on Monday.

If Melvin goes home tomorrow, CHAI! We are finished! embarassed
I go decamp go #TeamBassey sharp sharp!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 2:20am On Jul 14, 2013
Briareos:

Do you receive remuneration from been quoted?
Yes!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 2:22am On Jul 14, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Lol, i will.....but charley who Really are you?
Its Giiyaz a.k.a Jasonverbz a.k.a god_of_music a.k.a Tiiyazman....*winks*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 2:27am On Jul 14, 2013
Tiyazman: Its Giiyaz a.k.a Jasonverbz a.k.a god_of_music a.k.a Tiiyazman....*winks*
Eiiiish! *WICKED*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 2:32am On Jul 14, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Eiiiish! *WICKED* a cat with unlimited lives. #Moderators are bankrupting Yahoo (mumu, dem think say them dey get more people for their accounts in Yahoo).
Now, what do you mean?? Abi you like to dey insult people?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 2:40am On Jul 14, 2013
Keep calm and vote Melvin.

Even on the chopping board, Melvin is still the ladies' man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.